ADVERTISEMENT

250k!

Are some of you Kentucky fans trying to out-dumbass the other guy? Because you are definitely giving him a run for his money.

How about this: Why don't you scurry back to your own boards, slap each other on the back and dream about how "clean" your program is on your own board. Frankly, no one here gives three shiites. IF you come out of all this unscathed, then great! If not, well, then you can decide for yourselves if you want to come back here and bring some other excuse as to why you got shafted or apologize. Either way, most of us don't care.

Kentucky is the most corrupt program of all time. Then you go out and hire the most corrupt coach of all time and this is what you get.

So let me get this straight, the NCAA cleared Cal and he has absolutely nothing on his record but he is corrupt but UNC is in the middle of a 30 year academic fraud scandal and you think Roy and Dean are clean? Serious question!

Reactions: TopCatCal
So let me get this straight, the NCAA cleared Cal and he has absolutely nothing on his record but he is corrupt but UNC is in the middle of a 30 year academic fraud scandal and you think Roy and Dean are clean? Serious question!
I love how you guys always scream ACADEMIC scandal, that right there tells you trying NCAA is way out of line, as it is not allowed to step in a regulate classes. Let me ask you this who was the last school to get a procedural hearing and then have suggested that a third NOA be given? Even after said people say oh you can bring that old evidence then use the fact that you didn't bring said evidence against you? Bet you can't think of one because it's UNC. Your boy Sankey wants UNC and the ACC in general sunk so as to keep Alabama another sham of a program, and kensucky at the top (yes I meant to spell it that way) you guys land 3 players at the same position all elite oad types, and we are supposed to believe your on the up and up?? Ok buddy. UNC will crush the NCAA in court and every college can thank us later for it, because if we wouldn't have the NCAA was gonna knock at everyone's door not in the $EC and get them for athlete only classes. Which by the way UNC ironically DIDN'T HAVE. Our course was open to ALL students, but go ahead and believe it was fake classes because it was an easy A. Go back to your board get some kneepads and continue your daily cleaning of Cal's... You get the point.

I won't back track I have several friends but one in particular closely connected to AAU I knew way before the announcement as did one other person who predicted at almost the same time as I did Knox wanted UNC we also said UNC was not going to get Knox, because daddy wanted Ken$ucky now maybe Knox didn't get paid, but I am willing to bet daddy sure did. I won't give up my source so don't ask as I would never get anything out of him again. Now back track that you bunch of sore losers. Here's a parting gift courtesy of the CAROLINA fans on the radar.

Have a good day sir don't forget to turn out the light on your way out.

Last edited:
I don't wanna know your source because everybody these days has one! I've said from day one that all schools cheat...all of them!!! You can best believe if UK gets busted in something I won't bury my head in my azz and scream "Cal's innocent" or any other nonsense. I understand people taking up for their teams but when it's clear that something has/is going on I'm not one to act like it's not. You can say all day people are on their knees doing this and doing that for Cal but do you not think people on this board have been doing the same thing since all this started with UNC and Roy??? I'm a UK fan and I love my Cats but you won't ever see me bury my head if we get caught up in something!!! Just for future reference I know that when you guys say "Kensucky" it's suppose to be a jab and all that good stuff but with all the things going on with the "fake classes" or whatever you wanna call it, spelling Kentucky "Kensucky" just kinda gives people more fuel to throw on the fire. Don't bother me at all I think it's cute but I just wanted to throw that out there. :)

Reactions: TopCatCal and shun1
I don't wanna know your source because everybody these days has one! I've said from day one that all schools cheat...all of them!!! You can best believe if UK gets busted in something I won't bury my head in my azz and scream "Cal's innocent" or any other nonsense. I understand people taking up for their teams but when it's clear that something has/is going on I'm not one to act like it's not. You can say all day people are on their knees doing this and doing that for Cal but do you not think people on this board have been doing the same thing since all this started with UNC and Roy??? I'm a UK fan and I love my Cats but you won't ever see me bury my head if we get caught up in something!!! Just for future reference I know that when you guys say "Kensucky" it's suppose to be a jab and all that good stuff but with all the things going on with the "fake classes" or whatever you wanna call it, spelling Kentucky "Kensucky" just kinda gives people more fuel to throw on the fire. Don't bother me at all I think it's cute but I just wanted to throw that out there. :)
The fact that you trolls keep coming to our board tells me all I need to know... Your worried about something; otherwise why be on our board; after all I don't frequent cats paw or whatever your freeboard name is.

Reactions: JakeSarna
I'm not worried about anything and I won't be until the NCAA or the FBI mentions UK. I came over here to see what was being said about the NCAA/unc stuff. Just because someone don't see or believe things the same as you don't make them a troll. Have a good day I'm going to bed:)

They hate us because they ain't us. They have been sitting back and watching Roy and UNC win 3 championships in the last 12 years. Those hasbeens have 1 championship in the last 18 years and who knows if they get that if are point guard doesn't go down. So keep getting all those one and dones and UNC will keep Luke Maye that ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I'm not worried about anything and I won't be until the NCAA or the FBI mentions UK. I came over here to see what was being said about the NCAA/unc stuff. Just because someone don't see or believe things the same as you don't make them a troll. Have a good day I'm going to bed:)
Just cause someone don't? Don't make them? What ever happened to doesn't, or does not?

This is a pretty mind-blowing thread. You have a UNC fan claiming that Knox was bought and paid by UK, and a UK fan claiming libel. You have a UK fan claiming that UNC paid Donovan Mitchell. A UK fan bringing up the ACADEMIC scandal and trying to tie it to Roy & Dean.

This is still a UNC board, right? Why are UK fans allowed to come in here and troll us?

Mod, can you take out the trash?

It's clear you don't know the first thing about the AFAM scandal.

It was an oversight of the College of Arts & Sciences. It had nothing to do with athletics. SACS put UNC on a 12-month probation starting in June of 2015. That probation was served and is over.

Certain media outlets have been busy muckraking, trying to tie it to athletics and specifically the basketball program b/c they know that their industry is dying and they need to keep people reading and clicking.

The NCAA has changed their stance in the COI because they know they have ZERO oversight on academic matters. They've now made it about giving athletes access to classes and tutors that the regular student body doesn't have. Which is pretty odd, since every D1 school gives their athletes priority access classes to classes for scheduling purposes and access to tutors to help keep them eligible.

The NCAA knows that they have no leg to stand on, but won't back down because they can't take another loss on a big case. The media would rather create click-bait articles than tell both sides of the story. And then we have dimwitted, troll rival fans — like you — coming in like you understand the entire scope of the case. When the fact of the matter is that you probably read some half-baked, spin job propagated by a mouth-breathing NC State fan that has "evidence" that Dean Smith created the entire AFAM department to keep his players eligible. All the while, not seeing the laughable hypocrisy that your program is one of the most tainted and corrupt in the history of the sport.

And while I understand your bitterness and vitriol because UK has had some pretty sizable cheating issues, spreading lies about our program won't help offload the guilt your have about yours. Remember, just because you want it to be true, doesn't mean that it is.

And above all else, Luke Maye.

Last edited:
I love how you guys always scream ACADEMIC scandal, that right there tells you trying NCAA is way out of line, as it is not allowed to step in a regulate classes. Let me ask you this who was the last school to get a procedural hearing and then have suggested that a third NOA be given? Even after said people say oh you can bring that old evidence then use the fact that you didn't bring said evidence against you? Bet you can't think of one because it's UNC. Your boy Sankey wants UNC and the ACC in general sunk so as to keep Alabama another sham of a program, and kensucky at the top (yes I meant to spell it that way) you guys land 3 players at the same position all elite oad types, and we are supposed to believe your on the up and up?? Ok buddy. UNC will crush the NCAA in court and every college can thank us later for it, because if we wouldn't have the NCAA was gonna knock at everyone's door not in the $EC and get them for athlete only classes. Which by the way UNC ironically DIDN'T HAVE. Our course was open to ALL students, but go ahead and believe it was fake classes because it was an easy A. Go back to your board get some kneepads and continue your daily cleaning of Cal's... You get the point.

I won't back track I have several friends but one in particular closely connected to AAU I knew way before the announcement as did one other person who predicted at almost the same time as I did Knox wanted UNC we also said UNC was not going to get Knox, because daddy wanted Ken$ucky now maybe Knox didn't get paid, but I am willing to bet daddy sure did. I won't give up my source so don't ask as I would never get anything out of him again. Now back track that you bunch of sore losers. Here's a parting gift courtesy of the CAROLINA fans on the radar.

Have a good day sir don't forget to turn out the light on your way out.

Your defense is the very thing you are attacking Cal for... Rose=academic scandal, not money or gifts. BTW, how many times did the NCAA clear Rose? What coach in their right mind would not play him after being cleared twice by your governing body? Be honest.

Your defense is the very thing you are attacking Cal for... Rose=academic scandal, not money or gifts. BTW, how many times did the NCAA clear Rose? What coach in their right mind would not play him after being cleared twice by your governing body? Be honest.
You do realize rose had someone take his s.a.ts for him in high school right? No it's very different but go ahead and keep telling yourself it's the same

This is a pretty mind-blowing thread. You have a UNC fan claiming that Knox was bought and paid by UK, and a UK fan claiming libel. You have a UK fan claiming that UNC paid Donovan Mitchell. A UK fan bringing up the ACADEMIC scandal and trying to tie it to Roy & Dean.

This is still a UNC board, right? Why are UK fans allowed to come in here and troll us?

Mod, can you take out the trash?

I just came here to discuss the claim surrounding Knox. I don't feel I have been rude.

You do realize rose had someone take his s.a.ts for him in high school right? No it's very different but go ahead and keep telling yourself it's the same

Whether it's true or not it's academic. If UNC players had grades given to them to stay eligible, it's academic. You saw what Memphis got. Does UNC lose the same with it's ineligible players?

Whether it's true or not it's academic. If UNC players had grades given to them to stay eligible, it's academic. You saw what Memphis got. Does UNC lose the same with it's ineligible players?
Except they DIDN'T in the case of men's bball and football it appears our woman's bball team had some given and I can admit that. Easy grades were given EVERYBODY including regular students that took that class got easy grades for turning in a 30 page report at the end of the semester. It was a goal booster for all students not some kid say having another student sit at a desk sign their name and take a test that decides whether you even qualify academically to get into college. It's obvious you don't wanna look at the real facts so don't bother responding to me.

I just came here to discuss the claim surrounding Knox. I don't feel I have been rude.
Welp you have my answer and as I stated in my original post I am not going to back track I hope the FBI lights you guys as well as dook up...

Don't hide your feelings. We have nothing to hide. The NBA pays our players for us. Check out some of the new contracts Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns etc...... are getting.

Cal must have some terrible luck, having problems magically follow him from Umass to Memphis and UK. I wonder if his collar is feeling a little tighter now that it's not the NCAA that is passing judgement that he's able to slither out of, and now its the FBI.

Don't hide your feelings. We have nothing to hide. The NBA pays our players for us. Check out some of the new contracts Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns etc...... are getting.
I have nothing against your players making money once they leave school you are skirting the issue by changing the subject you sir have lost the argument good day....but but but... I SAID GOOD DAY!!

Except they DIDN'T in the case of men's bball and football it appears our woman's bball team had some given and I can admit that. Easy grades were given EVERYBODY including regular students that took that class got easy grades for turning in a 30 page report at the end of the semester. It was a goal booster for all students not some kid say having another student sit at a desk sign their name and take a test that decides whether you even qualify academically to get into college. It's obvious you don't wanna look at the real facts so don't bother responding to me.

I would say you don't really believe that statement. Other students were included to protect the athletes for the very defense you just gave.

I have nothing against your players making money once they leave school you are skirting the issue by changing the subject you sir have lost the argument good day....but but but... I SAID GOOD DAY!!

What subject did I change? Truth to truth? Academic scandal is fact. Kentucky players tend to make lots of money in the NBA.

I would say you don't really believe that statement. Other students were included to protect the athletes for the very defense you just gave.
Lmao now your just grasping at air lmaolmaolmao kinda like you grasped at air when you tried to connect Donovan Mitchell's father statement to UNC because he was a baseball player... Just let it go man you lost lol

Most of the students in the classes mentioned were regular students and some of those identified as athletes had already left school and were coming back to finish their degrees. These are called facts! The agency that oversees accreditation for universities said the classes were legitimate and they are the only body with jurisdiction. This is a fact as well.

Going to another team's site to troll indicates overcompensation for either personal inadequacies or extreme fear for you university! The only thing you are qualified to explain to anyone with even a 6th grade education is which of the above applies to you! Please either clear this up or go home like the bad little kitties you are!

UNC = National Champs!

http://nypost.com/2017/09/30/father-of-ex-louisville-star-my-son-was-offered-100k-from-rival/

DONOVAN MITCHELL 100%
the rival that offered his dad $100,000 was North Carolina

players father said:
"He was bigger, stronger and faster than the kids his age. Before he excelled in hoops, he was a standout baseball player."

Now click this link, and read the article ABOUT MITCHELL:

"How a baseball injury led Connecticut native Donovan Mitchell to star for Louisville hoops under Rick Pitino"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...mitchell-louisville-stardom-article-1.3000598

Or here is the main part...
"But the only thing Mitchell knew about Pitino when he was younger was what his parents had told him about Pitino’s Knicks coaching tenure back in the late ‘80s. Mitchell says he rooted for the Univ. of North Carolina as a kid because of the Tar Heels’ legendary alumnus, Air Jordan."

“I was a very avid UNC fan growing up, just because of Michael Jordan....... “I was that way growing up. But once Louisville recruited me and now that we get to face UNC and play them, I was even more thrilled to go out there and just play for Coach Pitino.”

So the fact that the kid grew up a Tar Heel fan means UNC had to have offered him money to play for us? That is really funny, considering how we actually didn't offer the kid. Matter of fact, when the dad mentioned it was a rival pretty much anyone reading that is going to think oh, who is Louisville's main rival, come on you know it, located in the same state, I know ya know, spit it out!

Tell ya what else I notice, he was actually offered by a big time Addias program in the Big 10 (Indiana) and a Big time Big 12 school (Kansas), UT oh, well that really sucks for your UNC musta tried to pay him notion! Lets see now, kid was at a AAU event, Addias kid in summer league, 2 big time Addias programs as specified and referred to in the article as 1 from the big 10 and 1 from the big 12 and BOTH offer the kid and yet somehow we are supposed to believe that UNC was willing to pay the #31 player in the country to come play for us? Nah chief, that is a way desperate reach, your UNC jealousy is showing thru! LOL

Reactions: gary-7
I'm glad to see several of you have back-tracked on "I didn't say it was Knox" etc. Coming from a family who didn't need the money, they turned down 1.4 million for him to play in China following high school graduation. I seriously doubt they thought about 250k for a second. Good try though.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...ing-professional-contract-offer-china-million

Wow, does the Ky budget really allow for $1.4mil to be turned down? What is the salary cap for that program? LOL, yall are gonna break Phil Knight if ya keep that up! LOL

Take a look at a couple of ours!
C8ifmfWV0AAmGeg.jpg

Lmao now your just grasping at air lmaolmaolmao kinda like you grasped at air when you tried to connect Donovan Mitchell's father statement to UNC because he was a baseball player... Just let it go man you lost lol

No, you lost because you don't even know who you are talking to. I have not mentioned Mitchell one time. That was another UK fan. Go back and read the thread and test your comprehension again. You are mixing everyone together.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Congrats. Do you think Berry will make it the NBA?

As it stands now, I wouldn't put money on him being drafted. I do however think he'll get tryouts and probably play in some summer league and/or NBADL games with the chance to make a roster if he really outperforms.

But my question is - do you think is career prospects and trajectory would be any better if he had attended UK?

Reactions: tw3301

Yeah and so at what point will they be making more in the NBA than they were paid to play for Ky?

Congrats. Do you think Berry will make it the NBA?

Don't know how Berry will do in the NBA but I darn sure know how he has done in the college game. Joel Berry has a NCAA championship ring, how many of your current players have one of those? I will hang up and listen to your response now! LOL

Joel Berry is a great Tar Heel and to my eyes that is a higher honor than to get drafted in the pros!

I would bet with his games and work ethic he will end up "Luke Mayeing" the NBA though!
(Thought I would use a metaphor someone who is Kentuck related might have a chance to understand!)

Mhhhhm. And, who, exactly are the ineligible players? Care to name them? There's a reason why the NCAA stopped going down this rabbit hole. There's no way to prove that #1) the grades they received were not earned and #2) that a high grade in AFAM actually kept them eligible.

It was a real class where real work had to be done. It was miscategorized as a independent study and a dept administrator did the grading. The school already addressed this and served the probation.

This seems like small potatoes compared to the athlete-only classes where there's no classwork or tests and all they need to do is go to practice to get an A.

Does UK have those type of classes? UNC doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT