ADVERTISEMENT

Big new offer...

He's also a lover of folk guitar, opposes the vietnam war, and his favorite car is the mercury cougar.
i
you know this look will be popular again come fall...hope it happens.

some ootb blokes got this kinda sharpness as well.

PF from Eastern Washington-crushed KU in the tournament

6'9 235
17.2 PPG 8 RPG
34.9% from 3 (though was 41% his sophomore year)

to me, he looks a little less athletic than Luke Maye or Brady Manek-but similar skill set in that he can be a stretch 4 and hit the three well, but not an athletic stretch 4 (like Marvin/Jawad/Brice)

His coach took another job (portland)

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
If Groves played football he would be one of those nasty offensive lineman that would come at you every down and after laying you out on a pancake block get over top of you and say " get up.. you are killing the freaking grass"

Whatever AU is, it seems to breed idiots almost to Kentuck or puke proportions!

AU used to symbolize gold, but it appears to be quite tarnished lately!
Don't forget ichabob
That d**k h**d has been trolling the board all season.

I don't really pay attention to Big 12 basketball and I didn't really know much about him. But I looked around last night and discovered that this guy is a baller. He made 48 threes this year and that's the fewest of his 4 year career - at a 37% clip. He made 71 threes his junior year. Has grittiness and is even a presence defensively.

No brainer. Would love to have him.
Would be a needed edition. I think he’s a PG dependent offensive player. But having Walton and Manek would really help whoever is playing 5.

I remember he was a freshman with Trae Young and was pretty freaking good with him. Unfortunately, no Trae Young walking through our doors.

PF from Eastern Washington-crushed KU in the tournament

6'9 235
17.2 PPG 8 RPG
34.9% from 3 (though was 41% his sophomore year)

to me, he looks a little less athletic than Luke Maye or Brady Manek-but similar skill set in that he can be a stretch 4 and hit the three well, but not an athletic stretch 4 (like Marvin/Jawad/Brice)

His coach took another job (portland)
I would love him to come to UNC. A type of player who brings it on every possession.

He did that to KU despite being the top thing on KU’s scouting report.

I would love him to come to UNC. A type of player who brings it on every possession.

He did that to KU despite being the top thing on KU’s scouting report.
I hesitate falling in love with a kid and thinking he can jump from Eastern Washington to UNC based on one game. KU came out absolutely flat and that kid played that game like it was his last. Let's look at 2 other games against P5 schools:

Arizona game - 13 points, 5 rebounds, 5 turnovers, fouled out.
Oregon game - 4 points, 13 boards

So these are decent numbers in his 3 games against P5 schools. Again, I hesitate with kids from these schools after Keeling/Pierce.

As a backup option to Manek I guess it's fine, I'd just temper expectations if we have to start him at the 4 spot.

I hesitate falling in love with a kid and thinking he can jump from Eastern Washington to UNC based on one game. KU came out absolutely flat and that kid played that game like it was his last. Let's look at 2 other games against P5 schools:

Arizona game - 13 points, 5 rebounds, 5 turnovers, fouled out.
Oregon game - 4 points, 13 boards

So these are decent numbers in his 3 games against P5 schools. Again, I hesitate with kids from these schools after Keeling/Pierce.

As a backup option to Manek I guess it's fine, I'd just temper expectations if we have to start him at the 4 spot.
I wouldn't expect him to be great here. I feel like the roster just needs an effort dude at least in practice. I feel this roster lacks some dog in it. Plus, they did some things I liked. I liked their high-low game and think he can find his role.

But I'm not expecting him to be 16/8 here. Want his type of attitude and an annoying ultra-effort kind of dude if that makes sense.

LOL. But at least we got Kerwin's cool old school 'fro to offset it.
How close are we too actually signing anybody else , seriously? And do the heels have a real shot for any of these young men ? Seems like no one is seriously interested in playing for us. This crap is really crazy. Anybody heard anything positive yet?

• Sad
How close are we too actually signing anybody else , seriously? And do the heels have a real shot for any of these young men ? Seems like no one is seriously interested in playing for us. This crap is really crazy. Anybody heard anything positive yet?
Someone tell the rest of us if and when it’s time to panic.

I wouldn't expect him to be great here. I feel like the roster just needs an effort dude at least in practice. I feel this roster lacks some dog in it. Plus, they did some things I liked. I liked their high-low game and think he can find his role.

But I'm not expecting him to be 16/8 here. Want his type of attitude and an annoying ultra-effort kind of dude if that makes sense.
We absolutely have a " Effort Dude" in Ant Harris, and one would be hard pressed to find anyone that plays harfer than Caleb Love. Results were not always the best but effort was always present.

Manek and Bishop would round out our team perfectly.

Love, Walton, McKoy, Bishop, Bacot has a nice ring to it!
Love, Walton, Leaky, Manek, Bacot would also be devastating!
RJ, Love, Walton, Manek, Bacot-rebounding + shooting explosion!
Love, Ant, Walton/Leaky, McKoy, Bacot nice change of pace!
RJ, Love, Leaky, McKoy, Bishop could be an interesting small look!

Add a few pieces and Hubs can create some matchup nightmares, especially if perimeter guys find their shots and peeps like Ant (almost a given), Puff (very likely), Dunn, and/or Styles develop into + contributors!
We start with a pretty good base:
RJ
Love
Leaky
Walton
Ant
Puff
Dunn
Styles
McKoy
Bacot (most likely)

Reactions: dtodd4475

Add a few pieces and Hubs can create some matchup nightmares, especially if perimeter guys find their shots and peeps like Ant (almost a given), Puff (very likely), Dunn, and/or Styles develop into + contributors!
RJ
Love
Leaky
Walton
Ant
Puff
Dunn
Styles
McKoy
Bacot (most likely)
This is a good base but leaves us very thin up-front and with the number of injuries we have seen over time, that is of considerable concern. A couple of big body contributors would balance us out.

How does everybody that wanted Sterling Manley to move on feel now?:rolleyes:
Sterling would have been a perfect 12-18 min a night backup to Bacot.

RJ
Love
Leaky
Walton
Ant
Puff
Dunn
Styles
McKoy
Bacot (most likely)
Solid balance, but still need a big backup 5 in my opinion.
Your third line is my hope to start the season.
Love, Davis, Walton, Manek and Bacot.

My hopes stay up, lol!

I'm hoping we have made significant progress and I hope Bishop becomes a Heel! If not, the portal just keeps growing and there will be another!

I read Bishops comments on each of his 3 finalist. I will be very surprised if he doesn't pick Kansas. Oblivious to the Bill Self/NCAA investigation and cites him as, "a good man".

Hope I'm wrong, would like to have him here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT