ADVERTISEMENT

BO time fail

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
So against my better judgement I decide to go to bojangles cause my wife is craving those Bo berry things. Dining room still closed due to staffing despite cash hiring bonus and $15/hr to start (first red flag). Line wrapped around the building. There’s no light in the menu board. 15 min later I get to the window and tell them about the light. They tell me they haven’t been able to adjust the timer yet after daylight savings time. I politely tell her that doesn’t make sense, it gets dark later not earlier. She screams “I don’t know I just work here” and slams window.

get home and of course….order is all wrong but my wife did get her Bo berries. (If you know what I mean)

So against my better judgement I decide to go to bojangles cause my wife is craving those Bo berry things. Dining room still closed due to staffing despite cash hiring bonus and $15/hr to start (first red flag). Line wrapped around the building. There’s no light in the menu board. 15 min later I get to the window and tell them about the light. They tell me they haven’t been able to adjust the timer yet after daylight savings time. I politely tell her that doesn’t make sense, it gets dark later not earlier. She screams “I don’t know I just work here” and slams window.

get home and of course….order is all wrong but my wife did get her Bo berries. (If you know what I mean)
good story even if you did make it up. We all know that staffing problems have been resolved since everyone has gone back to work.

ETA. seriously though, getting food from an understaffed and unwatchable kitchen whose employees have an attitude is some risky business. Did those Boberries have a wang to it? (Hollywood Knights reference)

I have found it to be easier to just tell the person taking the order that you have $6.00 to spend and just give you that much food of whatever they have.

A guy I know manages the local Bojangle’s. He told me their sales were up 35 percent since they closed the dining room.

Life Lesson #47: never, ever, under any circumstances walk away from the counter without THOROUGHLY checking your bag(s).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT