ADVERTISEMENT

Bob saget is dead

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
Don’t know how he died. Don’t care. But it reminds me of one of the most disturbing things I ever heard. The dirtiest joke in the world as told by saget. Warning it’s not for the faint of heart. And be attentive to who might over hear it.

I used to think he was the nice, clean cut guy that you would see on Full House. Then he started making appearances on Entourage and it blew my mind. Dude was pretty funny.

His stand up comedy was world class.

I'm guessing a heart attack, I read there weren't any signs of drugs or anything like that.

I saw the guy do stand up at a small comedy club in Greensboro in 87, just before full house show started.. I thought he was pretty funny. Richard Pryor was in the club watching, as he and Saget were working on a movie that was being filmed at the hospital in Winston-Salem, IIRC.

I saw the guy do stand up at a small comedy club in Greensboro in 87, just before full house show started.. I thought he was pretty funny. Richard Pryor was in the club watching, as he and Saget were working on a movie that was being filmed at the hospital in Winston-Salem, IIRC.
Critical Condition... terrible film.

Cool story, though.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Don’t know how he died. Don’t care. But it reminds me of one of the most disturbing things I ever heard. The dirtiest joke in the world as told by saget. Warning it’s not for the faint of heart. And be attentive to who might over hear it.

the Aristocrats I presume? I haven't heard Saget's version but if it's worse than Gilbert Gottfried's version, I don't need to. It's a comedian's joke, and a lot of comedians have vied for producing the filthiest rendition.

the Aristocrats I presume? I haven't heard Saget's version but if it's worse than Gilbert Gottfried's version, I don't need to. It's a comedian's joke, and a lot of comedians have vied for producing the filthiest rendition.

Yepp. I’ve heard gottfrieds. Sagets is better imo if filthier is better

My favorite Sagat line is:
WOW upside down is … MOM,
and MOM upside down is … fun for dad.

Yep; on Holden. I didn't realize it was still there.
don’t want to hijack, but was it on this board where someone posted video about a certain mall in g’boro?…just recall going as a kid in the late 70’s and early 80’…i believe it was three stories and had weird designs painted on the buildings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT