ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Duke Game Thread—Saturday 8 February 2020

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
About 4 hours till tip-off in normally the biggest basketball game of the season up to this point so I figured since I was going to be busy later actually doing something more important to me than throwing things at the Tv and cussing out loud enough that my neighbors might here me I felt I better going ahead and start the thread...

What could be remotely more important than watching a battle of the Blues and until the last couple of years I could not think of anything more important than this game but 2 plus years ago I met my new wife and now she is the center of my universal.

Well I know that sounds good and all that but what does it have to do with the battle at the Dean Dome well everything since today is her birthday.Last month I missed the Clemson game because we were celebrating our one year wedding anniversary in Jamaica and this year we are at Myrtle Beach to enjoy her birthday.

I have earphones with my cell phone so I can listen to the first half but the show we are attending starts at .7:30 so I will miss the second half. This just goes to prove that even if we all our die hard fans and there is NO BIGGER GAME than Carolina vs Duke that family does and should always come first. If you do not agree than you have your priorities in the wrong place...

Give em HELL Heels...

If this team is going to get it together and play to its potential, now is the ideal time to start.

Did anyone see Bilas on Game Day showing clips of Anthony failing in the ways some of us have noted? Anthony doe soften stand around and fail to move without the ball. Anthony does often miss fairly obvious passes when he starts to dribble to the goal.

And the inevitable result of such play by a PG is that other players start standing around.

Anthony is a super athletic talent, but in terms of PG fundamentals, he is lacking and needs work.

My 10-year-old son and I made the trip from California. We were standing outside the Dean dome and Roy walked out. He was nice enough to get a picture with us before he ducked in his car. He was definitely all business.

my son was pestering me about wanting to go to Keenan stadium and play football on the field. I told him that it is usually locked up. We were able to find an open door and run a few plays.

I hava feeling that today is our day. Go heels!!!

My 10-year-old son and I made the trip from California. We were standing outside the Dean dome and Roy walked out. He was nice enough to get a picture with us before he ducked in his car. He was definitely all business.

my son was pestering me about wanting to go to Keenan stadium and play football on the field. I told him that it is usually locked up. We were able to find an open door and run a few plays.

I hava feeling that today is our day. Go heels!!!

We actually have 2 position battles that we Can win. Therefore, I am hoping for a third and a one point win...

One of the best/biggest things with this matchup is that rarely do rankings matter. This is either going down to the wire or will be a complete blowout. I dare say, we will know which about about halfway through the first half.

Reactions: Lewis&Miller
And Leaky follows that up with an aggressive rim cut for the rebound and foul. THIS is the Leaky we have needed to see all season.

Bacot CANNOT bite on Carey's shot fakes or he's giving up dunks all night. BUT, at least he did run the floor and get the bucket back.

So far, everybody is moving very well. When players move, they develop a rhythm that helps shooting for most of them.

I know Platek is not a regular UNC starter but I believe he’ll be a very important senior reserve next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT