ADVERTISEMENT

Cobb County Braves

So am I, I love that dude. Lol at the Nationals, by the way. Getting whipped by the rebuilding Braves and just about everyone, and they throw at Simmons. Hilarious. They're that franchise that's been the laughing stock of baseball for decades, mostly as the Expos, and they have a few decent seasons, and they think they're a bunch of badasses or something. Everyone's media darling favorite at the beginning of the season to be unstoppable, yet they always come up short. They will again this year too.

So am I, I love that dude. Lol at the Nationals, by the way. Getting whipped by the rebuilding Braves and just about everyone, and they throw at Simmons. Hilarious. They're that franchise that's been the laughing stock of baseball for decades, mostly as the Expos, and they have a few decent seasons, and they think they're a bunch of badasses or something. Everyone's media darling favorite at the beginning of the season to be unstoppable, yet they always come up short. They will again this year too.
Their leader is Bryce Harper. What do you expect? Hate them. I hate Werth too. He's just as cocky and obnoxious as BH.

Oh, for the record, I don't agree with the Braves fans booing Uggla. Yes the dude sucked, but he busted his butt everyday

The more I see Markakis play, the more I see why we signed him. He's just a good fit. I liked him in Baltimore, but I just didn't see the need. I do now, but the only question is will he still be doing this on three years? I think he will. It's not like his style of play depends on freakish athleticism of anything. He's just a solid guy who I think will be doing this well into his mid 30s.

Reactions: UNC71-00
The more I see Markakis play, the more I see why we signed him. He's just a good fit. I liked him in Baltimore, but I just didn't see the need. I do now, but the only question is will he still be doing this on three years? I think he will. It's not like his style of play depends on freakish athleticism of anything. He's just a solid guy who I think will be doing this well into his mid 30s.
Totally agree cool. Didn't understand the signing but now he's already one of my favorite Braves this season. He's solid and plays hard. Hustles, never gives away an at-bat, great defender. And dude, it's uncanny, when he's batting, he looks for all the world like Heyward at the plate. #22, lefty, beard, dark skin (for a white guy), it's scary how similar he looks to Heyward at the plate.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Where did that go down? I saw where you yelled at him randomly in a thread, and figured he must've done something to piss you off
I didn't go at him randomly- I was responding to his post, although the mods deleted it.

I did quote it though, so you can see what he said.

The Clown with an RBI double in a hanging curve. Great. Braves pitchers let the lead off man on every inning it seems like.

Ok let's touch up the rookie. After last night, I'm jacked up for this game like it's a Carolina game

I despise Avilan. He has control issues and an annoying propensity to give up runs....not a good trait in a relief pitcher.

And Fredi is continually late to pull pitchers. Always has been. Infuriates me. He lets a pitcher face 1-2 many batters every time.

Expos have beaten the Braves in the last 5 straight and come from behind each time.

Oh well- we all know it is a rebuilding year.

After the injury to Wainwright, I can assure you that the Cardinals would love to have Shelby Miller back.

Though it is early still in the season, the Hayward trade looks much better for the Braves than the Redbirds. Justin is now batting in the 8th spot in the line-up and I'm guessing that any hope for a big contract next season is slowly slipping from his hands . .

After the injury to Wainwright, I can assure you that the Cardinals would love to have Shelby Miller back.
Well, we're even because the Braves would gladly take the Georgia native Adam Wainwright back. The Braves made so many horrible "win now" moves in the early 00's....it's not a surprise that we've been hurting the past few years. Those poor moves came home to roost.

I think I have a man crush on Jace Peterson. I think he's the real deal. I can see him at third with Peraza st second and Mallex Smith in center in a year or two. Speed all over the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT