ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

"
Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000; three times as much.”
Former CDC director Robert Redfield also admitted that financial policies may indeed have resulted in artificially elevated hospitalization rates and death toll statistics. As reported August 1, 2020, by the Washington Examiner:16

“… Redfield agreed that some hospitals have a monetary incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths … ‘I think you’re correct in that we’ve seen this in other disease processes, too.
Really, in the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV — the hospital would prefer the [classification] for HIV because there’s greater reimbursement,’ Redfield said17 during a House panel hearing … when asked by Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer about potential ‘perverse incentives.’ Redfield continued: ‘So, I do think there’s some reality to that …”

It’s all or nothing with you. Black or white. Repub or dem. You seem to have zero capability of understanding independent thought. Newsflash: I can disagree with fauci in hindsight without feeling he needs to be imprisoned for treason as your cuddle bug @randman1 thinks. He did nothing I’m aware of that rises to a crime. I don’t think he had any nefarious intentions as the rw nut jobs think.
Not a crime? Really?

“Keep on sheepin’” is one of my favorite sayings. @bleeduncblue could make a mint if he wanted to start a merch line. T-shirts, hats, koozies all with “keep on sheepin’” would well like hot cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: bleeduncblue
yup, we were right all along. got allllll the immunity without the risk of the vaxx. keep on sheepin!

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ective-covid-vaccine-severe-illness-rcna71027
Old news. Remember when Europe allowed proof of infection as alternative to proof of vax?

Anyway, your article says:

Still, experts stress that vaccination is the preferable route to immunity, given the risks of Covid, particularly in unvaccinated people.

“The problem of saying ‘I’m gonna get infected to get immunity’ is you might be one of those people that end up in the hospital or die,” Murray said. “Why would you take the risk when you can get immunity through vaccination quite safely?”
"

She was a very sickly girl for much of her young life. My heart goes out to Cleat and family. But you are disgusting trying to make a point you don't have out of this. It's a huge failure on your part.
No point was trying to be made……

She was a very sickly girl for much of her young life. My heart goes out to Cleat and family. But you are disgusting trying to make a point you don't have out of this. It's a huge failure on your part.
details dont matter to the Covid Bros.

Some vax news:

"
  • Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine contains truncated mRNA, which the EMA flagged as a reason for its “major objection,” indicating a preclusion of their approval.

• Pfizer submitted Western blot figures to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the EMA that were digitally generated—not from actual experiments.
  • There has been an alarming lack of action taken by health authorities on this issue.
  • Truncated mRNA potentially contributes to multiple vaccine-related injuries, including misfolded spike protein-induced fibrous blood clots, autoimmune disorders, and cancer.
  • These problems with the Pfizer vaccine could have resulted in drastic product quality variations from batch to batch. This could explain the difference in adverse events experienced by vaccine recipients."

"Based on the global number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered to date (13.25 billion doses, up to 24 January 2023, Our World in Data),[3] this would correspond to 13 million deaths from the COVID-19 vaccines worldwide."

13 million so far, based on this analysis although they say they are likely underestimating deaths. The increases in all-cause mortality suggest a much higher number, imho, and the death count is likely to continue to climb.

The vax is far worse than Covid itself.

And how about all those, maybe even millions now, dropping dead suddenly from the vax?

Old news. Remember when Europe allowed proof of infection as alternative to proof of vax?

Anyway, your article says:
So "experts" claim people that haven't gotten Covid should get the shot?

Uh huh. What experts are these I wonder?

"
It is well established that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause death, as seen from:

• detailed autopsy studies (Choi et al., 2021; Schneider et al., 2021; Sessa et al., 2021; Gill et al., 2022; Mörz, 2022; Schwab et al., 2022; Suzuki et al., 2022; Tan et al., 2022; Yoshimura et al., 2022; Onishi et al., 2023),
  • adverse effect monitoring (Hickey and Rancourt, 2022),
  • a recent survey study (Skidmore, 2023),
  • studies of vaccine-induced pathologies (e.g., Goldman et al., 2021; Kuvandik et al., 2021; Turni and Lefringhausen, 2022; Edmonds et al., 2023; Wong et al., 2023), and
  • more than 1,250 peer-reviewed publications about COVID-19 vaccine adverse effects (React 19, 2022)."

He's denied entry due to his refusal to be vaxxed (which will end for everyone in May), yet is one of the world's top athletes such that he is at no risk overall from covid, they have admitted the shots give dubious protection, and our president has declared the pandemic over. I suppose he could just go to Mexico and enter across the border, claim asylum, play the tournament and then withdraw his request in a couple of months.

Reactions: randman1
I suppose he could just go to Mexico and enter across the border, claim asylum, play the tournament and then withdraw his request in a couple of months.

Lol. Good one.

I started off as a Nadal fan as far as the three greats are concerned. Then I was a Federer fan. Novak was for many years, my least favorite of the three. But honestly, I've come to love all three of those guys. I was the biggest Pete Sampras fan ever but there is no denying that those three guys are far and away the three best male tennis players ever. Like, whoever you put in 4th (Sampras, Laver, Borg, etc.) is a mile behind those three guys.

ETA: in the spirit of debate, I offer this - the one-handed backhand is much, much cooler than the two-handed backhand.

Last edited:
He's denied entry due to his refusal to be vaxxed (which will end for everyone in May), yet is one of the world's top athletes such that he is at no risk overall from covid, they have admitted the shots give dubious protection, and our president has declared the pandemic over. I suppose he could just go to Mexico and enter across the border, claim asylum, play the tournament and then withdraw his request in a couple of months.

He's almost as annoying as LeBron, so I don't have a problem with it happening to him.

He's almost as annoying as LeBron, so I don't have a problem with it happening to him.
Well, that's a really, really high bar of annoyance, but I understand the indifference to him personally (if your thoughts on LeWhiney are the same as mine, you must really dislike The Joker, lol). However, it is the broader policy conflicts that are an issue and the impact on fans of tennis as he has limited time left at a high level.

he'd get a new cell phone to boot.

• Haha
Reactions: pooponduke
it's one of those love him or hate him deals. He is curently my favorite player and has been for quite some time. I haven't followed this episode very closely but I'm calling bullshit anyway, just because free country and....well maybe I should just say because I still can at this point in time.

We have become an F'ed up mess with the demented clown behind the wheel.

it's one of those love him or hate him deals. He is curently my favorite player and has been for quite some time. I haven't followed this episode very closely but I'm calling bullshit anyway, just because free country and....well maybe I should just say because I still can at this point in time.

We have become an F'ed up mess with the demented clown behind the wheel.

Novak's twitter page, at least what I scrolled through, isn't any kind of opinionated bullshit. It's celebratory and highlights of his tennis. As opposed to LeBron that always has something to say of a political or social nature. I'm not really sure what kind of comparison @tarheel0910 was trying to make.

As for Novak's stance, I applaud his commitment. He would most likely have the record for all time majors if he was willing to push his convictions aside. But he wasn't. That's impressive. Same with Kyrie. That dude is a loon but I give him credit for believing in something and standing firm when it hurt his wallet and his legacy. And then there's LeBron, who when called out on his hypocrisy of pushing an agenda but looking the other way on certain human rights violations because of his partnership with China, simply ignores responding to valid questions.

Again, strange comparison.

Novak's twitter page, at least what I scrolled through, isn't any kind of opinionated bullshit. It's celebratory and highlights of his tennis. As opposed to LeBron that always has something to say of a political or social nature. I'm not really sure what kind of comparison @tarheel0910 was trying to make.

As for Novak's stance, I applaud his commitment. He would most likely have the record for all time majors if he was willing to push his convictions aside. But he wasn't. That's impressive. Same with Kyrie. That dude is a loon but I give him credit for believing in something and standing firm when it hurt his wallet and his legacy. And then there's LeBron, who when called out on his hypocrisy of pushing an agenda but looking the other way on certain human rights violations because of his partnership with China, simply ignores responding to valid questions.

Again, strange comparison.
It wasn't a comparison, it was a ranking. It's not that complicated.

It wasn't a comparison, it was a ranking. It's not that complicated.

Ok. What specifically annoys you about Novak and how close on the annoying scale is he to LeBron? Like, if we agree that LeBron is a 10 on the annoying scale, where is Novak?

PSA - talk in person with your family doctor before taking some rando's internet advice regarding ivermectin.

Just before 7 am on March 3, Danny Lemoi posted an update in his hugely popular pro-ivermectin Telegram group, Dirt Road Discussions: “HAPPY FRIDAY ALL YOU POISONOUS HORSE PASTE EATING SURVIVORS !!!”
Hours later, Lemoi was dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT