ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

This life you've been given is supposed to be lived for Christ. We are called to do what Jesus did... Reach others, tell about His soon Return... Shout it from the roof top that Jesus Saves! Are you living for Him today?

The King Is Coming!

“For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV

Need someone to turn to? Turn to Jesus. Need a place of refuge? Turn to Jesus. Need someone you can trust? Turn to Jesus.

The King Is Coming!

I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalms 91:2 KJV

Jesus Is Mighty! He will Save you, He will make you Joyful and Rejoice! If today is your last day here on Earth, can you say you're Born Again? Can you say He is yours, and you are His?

The King Is Coming!

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 KJV

When you need a place of refuge, when you need somewhere to take shelter, run to Jesus. Cast all your cares upon Him for He careth for you! Go Hide in the arms of God.

The King Is Coming!

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.” Proverbs 18:10 KJV

Whether you like it or not, whether your ready or not, The Lord is coming back soon. In the moment in the twinkling of an eye. Are you ready? Have you met the Master? You know if you have, because He changes your life!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (Revelation 22:7 KJV)

You will only find peace through Jesus Christ. This world will bring you down but God will lift you up! Is your heart troubled today? Jesus said give Him your burdens, and don't be afraid. Remember, through your rough seas in life, He's the Captain of the Ship and He will bring you ashore.

The King Is Coming!

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

If you want to see God do big things in your life, Be still and know that He is God. Let Him Work , while you Wait!

The King Is Coming!

Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord . Psalms 27:14 KJV

While you may be going through a trial, keep your eyes on The Master! Keep trusting Him and keep Praying, the Answer is on the way!

The King Is Coming!

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Romans 12:12 KJV

We know Christ is coming again. We know He is going to examine our life for the purpose of giving rewards. Therefore, we ought to live every moment of life as if we are living in His very presence—living now in order to hear Him say, “Well done” (Matthew 25:21, 23). Dr. David Jeremiah

Jesus, the only perfect man to ever walk this Earth, became sin who knew no sin. And only because of Him, can we cross those Pearly Gates into Heaven. To God Alone Belongs All The Glory! This life isn't about me or you, it's all about Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

Trust In Christ Alone!

The King Is Coming!

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: Isaiah 26:4 KJV

Pain can be physical and emotional. Gods anointing can break both! - John Hagee Ministries

Those who know Christ are spiritually alive in Him. If you’re alive, there should be signs of life. People should instantly see that you’re living in Christ. There should be no mistake about it. ~Dr. David Jeremiah~

What do you need to confess to The Lord today? Let it go and repent and get it under the blood. Give it all to Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 KJV)

What do you need to confess to The Lord today? Let it go and repent and get it under the blood. Give it all to Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 KJV)
Is everything OK. Havent saw you post in a while

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT