ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

If you're a child of God and you live in disobedience, God will chastise you. He will bend you, He will break you, and if you continue to live in disobedience, He will bury you. Just do what He commands you to do. Live your life completely for Him . Don't live for sin, live for Him!

The King Is Coming!

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. (Proverbs 3:12 KJV)

Aren't you glad that Jesus didn't throw the clay away. Over and over He molds us and makes us into the likeness of Him! God loves you today. Have you told Christ you loved Him lately? Tell the Potter thank you for all He's done and tell Him thank you Lord for not throwing this clay away!

The King Is Coming!

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. (Jeremiah 18:4 KJV)

The Lord knows you! You were created in His Image. If you're His Child, The Lord hears your prayers. He's waiting on your call! However, if you are not saved, God does not hear your prayer! The first prayer He will hear from you is when you call upon Him to be saved!

The King Is Coming!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬12 KJV

Just continue in the love of God. Don't give up on Him. He has never and will never give up on you. Keep praying, keep persevering and keep believing. His coming is nigh.

The King Is Coming!

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (Jude 1:20-21 KJV)

Today, trust the one who can do far above what we ask or think. He will take something small and turn it into something Glorious and Big for His Glory! Come to Jesus in Faith today and watch Him do exceedingly above what you ask or think. Give Him The Glory!

The King Is Coming!

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21 KJV)

Praise The Lord with all of your heart, soul and mind. Just like David of Old, be a man after God's on heart.

The King Is Coming!

I will praise thee, O Lord , with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. Psalms 9:1 KJV

Keep praying and reading your Bible daily. It will make you strong, and help keep a closeness with The Lord. Hide His Precious Word in your heart, so you won't sin against The Lord. When temptation arises, defeat it with The Sword of The Spirit, The Holy Bible!

The King Is Coming!

“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” Psalms 119:11 KJV

Will you show forth your Praise To The Lord today and everyday? He is Worthy. Think about all He has brought you through. He's brought you to far to look back now. Praise His Holy Name!

The King Is Coming!

“I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.” Psalms 9:1 KJV

Is He your God today? Have you trusted Christ with your life?

The King Is Coming!

O Lord , thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1 KJV

Oh Praise God! We have a Shield In Christ. He is our defender, He is our Rock, He is our Saviour, He is our Protector. I would be here for a long time telling you what Jesus is to me, He is so precious to me. Can you just raise your hand to Him today and just say Thank You Lord For Being My Shield and being My Everything!

The King Is Coming!

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. (Psalms 3:3 KJV)

The Israelites applied blood to their doorpost , so when the death angel came, he would passover that home. How about you? Has the blood of Jesus been applied to the Doorpost of your Heart? When God looks at you and your home, does He see The Blood?

Hide God's Word in your Heart, learn the scriptures, apply them to your life. Stay away from sin, but get closer to The Saviour!

The King Is Coming!

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11 KJV

Will you exalt the Lord today? He is worthy. Just lift His name above all names. Glory To God! Think about today how Good God has been to you. Count your blessings and you will see just how rich you really are.

The King Is Coming!

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. (Isaiah 25:1 KJV)

Do you delight yourself in The Lord? Do you love Him so much and more than anything? Trust Him for your hearts desire today, and He Will make a way!

The King Is Coming!

“Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” Psalms 37:4 KJV

We serve an Amazing God! And we don't always understand why and how things are the way they are, but His Ways are Higher than ours, we must trust His Plan and know that He is in absolute control.

The King Is Coming!

As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all. Ecclesiastes 11:5 KJV

Praise God that The Word dwells among us! Maybe your weak today but if you will get in The Word of God, you will draw Strength and have a better tomorrow!

The King Is Coming!

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14 KJV

Oh Hallelujah, any day now, Jesus will step out on a cloud to call His Children Home. Are you ready?

The King Is Coming!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:7‭-‬8 KJV

Do you need a strong hold today? Cling to Jesus! He Will Never Let You Go!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7 KJV

Make sure you are accomplishing the will of God in your life. Serve Him not the world! God makes all things great and renews your life in a beautiful way. Don't listen to the world , listen to the still voice of Almighty God!

The King Is Coming!

Psalms 143:10-12 KJV Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Quicken me, O Lord , for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Finish Well! In everything that you are given Finish Well, for The Glory of His Name!

The King Is Coming!

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24 KJV

No matter what your going through today, God's Grace is greater than any battle that comes your way. Let Him fight for you!

The King Is Coming!

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

Their is no addition or subtraction from the word of God. His word is perfect and it means what it says and says what it means. The Bible is clear about adding or taking away from the Bible. Read His word and Study it. You can't pick and choose what part of the Bible you like. You must love the Whole Word of God! And believe it all.

The King Is Coming!

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:6 KJV)

Do you seek The Lord with your whole heart or just part of it? No doubt about it, Jesus Is Coming Back Soon, will you be found Faithful? Take a look in the mirror today and ask yourself, are you mirroring Christ?

The King Is Coming!

“With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.” Psalms 119:10 KJV

Jesus came to Save! Are you trusting Christ today?

The King Is Coming!

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21 KJV

Christ died so you could live and go to Heaven one day. But only through the Blood of Jesus can a man be Born Again. Ask Christ in your heart today, and live for Him! What a great way to start now as Christmas approaches, of our Dear Saviour's Birth!

The King Is Coming!!

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

God sent His Only Son to Die for our Sins. The Ultimate Sacrifice has been made. Are you living for Him?

The King Is Coming!

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 1 John 4:9 KJV

Can you imagine how beautiful Baby Jesus was? Baby's are a gift from God, but this One, Jesus, was a Holy Baby who came to do The Will of His Father. Soon, He will be Crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Thats My Jesus! Thank you Lord!

The King Is Coming!

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. Luke 2:6‭-‬7 KJV

Come boldy unto the throne today. Believe Jesus will do what He has promised. His Mercy is everlasting and His Grace is Sufficient!

The King Is Coming!

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16 KJV

When you are Born Again, you have been changed and rearranged! Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV

Our Country has lost its fear of God. They fear man more than God. We need to get back to the basics of life and trust The Lord in fear and respect! Is your heart close to God today?

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: (Isaiah 29:13 KJV)

In everything you do, do it for Jesus. He's the one who brought you through, He's the one who made a way and He's the one who grabbed you out of the miry clay. Keep serving The Master.

The King Is Coming!

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:23‭-‬24 KJV

If loves abides in you, then you will love everyone. We are called to love our enemies and our friends. Set aside all of your bitterness and just love people the way Jesus would.

The King Is Coming!

“And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.” 1 John 4:21 KJV

Aren't you thankful for the Holy Spirit to lead us and guide us? When you are led by the Comforter, all things will work for your Good, because you love God!

The King Is Coming!

“Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.” 1 John 4:13 KJV

Don't let sin be your name. Be someone who is alive in Christ, someone who wants to do right and not wrong. Be someone who gives thanks, someone who trys to be like JESUS.

The King Is Coming!

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. (Ephesians 5:3-4 KJV)

Hold fast your faith. Don't waiver from it. Stay the course. Quitters never win, and Winners never Quit. Declare you are a winner in Christ today!

The King Is Coming!

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrews 10:23 KJV

Come to The Lord in Faith today, believing He will do what He has promised. Trust Him at His Word!

The King Is Coming!

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” James 1:6 KJV

Do you have a spiritual mind or are you flesh minded? We must keep a spiritual mind. You cannot please God in the flesh, but through the power of The Holy Spirit, you can do all things through Christ. Make sure today that you have the mindset of JESUS and not this world.

The King Is Coming!

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. (Romans 8:6-8 KJV)

Be strong in The Lord. Trust Him at His Word. No matter what comes your way , if God Be for you, who can be against you.

The King Is Coming!

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” Ephesians 6:10 KJV

Their is nothing to hard for Jesus! Give Him your burdens today!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27 KJV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT