ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Today, let the word of God speak to your life. If their is something you need to change, ask The Lord to help you search the scriptures to better yourself in any area in your life. Everything you need to know, every question you will ever have will always have an answer to it. All the answers are found in the Bible! Seek The Lord today.

The King Is Coming!

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. (Deuteronomy 6:6-7 KJV)

Today, and everyday, Jesus is working everything out for your good and His Glory! Stay in the Battle, dont quit! Help is on the way!

The King Is Coming!

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 KJV

Start walking in The Way of The Lord. Have a heart that pleases God. Obey His Word. Trust in Him at All Times. Be not of this world, but Win this world by Preaching Christ!

The King Is Coming!

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord ; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalms 1:1-2 KJV

The solution for America can be summed up in 1 word. Jesus

#theKingisComing

How thankful are you for Jesus? Do you thank Him everyday for what He has done in your life? Declare today that this is the day that The Lord hath made, I will rejoice for He has made me glad!

The King Is Coming!

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. (Psalms 100:4 KJV)

God will take care of your battles. Whatever storm your in today, whoever your enemies may be, give it to The Lord. Let Him fight for you!

The King Is Coming!

Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Abnormal floods, terrible earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars, a world desperate for someone to rise on the scene to declare peace. I believe Jesus is coming back soon! Are you ready? Repent of your sins, and trust Christ today!

Maybe you have a need today, Jesus is the Way. Maybe you need someone who is faithful, Jesus is the Truth. And Maybe you need to be Saved, and be Born Again, Jesus is the Life. And He will give you Eternal Life. Call upon Him today!

The King Is Coming!

Hear, O Lord , when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. Psalms 27:7 KJV

Sometimes in this life, we have to realize it's out of our hands. We have to place our problems in the Masters Hands. He holds tomorrow. He is the Great I Am. He will sustain you. Try this one today, Be Still, and Know That He Is God!

The King Is Coming!

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalms 46:10 KJV

Let Him Be Your Strength And Shield!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. Psalms 28:7 KJV

Take a look at he beginning of this scripture. And He being Jesus, went a little further! Hey listen up, Jesus could have thrown in the towel, He could of given up, but He didn't, He kept going a little further! For you, For Me, For The World! He wanted to please and do the Fathers will. We need some Christians who are going to take a stand, that no matter what comes our way, no matter how we feel, no matter what we think, we're going to go a little further!! Praise God!

The King Is Coming!

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. (Matthew 26:39 KJV)

God's Love is unconditional. When The Lord Saves a Soul, He draws them out of Love. When we go out to win the lost, we must love people to Jesus. They will never come any other way.

The King Is Coming!

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3 KJV

My God is greater than your god! If you need proof, just look at the scars in His hands!

- Tyler Gauldin

We preach hard in warning people to "give no place to the devil..." because once he gets in, it's very hard to get him back out!

- CT Townsend

The Lord is my shield, and the protector of my heart. I will not be afraid. Keep trusting in Him and keep Pressing On. His return is Soon!

The King Is Coming!

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2 KJV John Epps

If we will use these three phrases on a constant basis, it will change the course of our churches, marriages, and homes:

1. Thank you
2. I'm sorry
3. I love you

- Tyler Gauldin

The Spirit will teach you what to say and how to say it and what to pray and how to pray for it. He will be your voice when you have no voice. Follow His Leading Today!

The King Is Coming!

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26 KJV

If you're truly God's Child, and do wrong, The Lord will correct you. He loves you to much for you to go backwards. Keep moving forward for Him!

The King Is Coming!

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. Proverbs 3:12 KJV

When you repent and Jesus forgives you, He remembers your sin no more. Isnt that wonderful? How Great Thou Art!

The King Is Coming!

“And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.” Hebrews 10:17 KJV

What a mighty God we serve! He saves, He delivers, He restores, He forgives, He loves, He protects and He does so much more! Are you thankful for Jesus today?

The King Is Coming!

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 KJV

Today, put on The Lord Jesus Christ. Just be like Him! Kind and Humble. We should want to be like Him. It's all about Jesus. Give God The Glory, and be like Christ today and everyday!

The King Is Coming!

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; (Colossians 3:12 KJV)

Remember one of David's Psalms. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. God makes no mistake. He has made us to know the right over the wrong. So just live for The Lord. Praise Him today! Say thank you Lord for making me who I am!

The King Is Coming!

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (Psalms 139:13-14 KJV)

The Day Of The Lord is approaching. How many of you can honestly say your ready to be raptured out and stand before God? Has the blood of Jesus been applied to your life, or are you just doing your own thing. Jesus Is Alive, and He's coming soon. Examine yourself today. You know if your saved or not. Look at how you live, how you walk, what words come out of your mouth. When someone is truly Born Again, their different. Their not what they used to be. The Bible says your a new creature. Be Ready!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (Revelation 22:7 KJV)

We must take care of these bodies of ours. Both your body and Spirit belong to The Lord. If you're saved today, The Holy Spirit lives inside of you. But He can't work in you if you are not a clean vessel. Ask The Lord to purify you inside and out.

The King Is Coming!

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Corinthians 6:19‭-‬20 KJV

Their is a battle going on between death and life, demon spirits and the Holy Spirit. You can see it and feel it and sense it sometimes if your a Christian. We must continue to stay in the battle. Be patient with what your enduring, God will bring you through it. Rejoice and Hope through each day, God is watching over you. Continue to pray, God will answer and the demons of hell will flee when you pray in the most precious name above all names, JESUS!

The King Is Coming!

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; (Romans 12:12 KJV)

Did you know that in the Bible, God said "Fear not, for I am with thee" 365 times? Think about it. Their are 365 days in a year. Praise God. That means everyday is a reminder, Fear not, for I am with thee"! Have a blessed day!

The King Is Coming!

Isaiah 43:5 KJV Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

Trust in Jesus! He never changes. He is Forever the same. He is our strength and shield. Have Faith in The Master! He is in Control.

The King Is Coming!

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: Isaiah 26:4 KJV

This was a Psalm of David. Are you daily trusting Him? Just trust and obey for theirs no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey!

The King Is Coming!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. (Psalms 34:8 KJV)

We have to stand up for Jesus. If your His child, never be ashamed of the Cross. Never be ashamed to share the gospel. Never be ashamed to confess that He's your Lord and Saviour. Look at how much He has done for you! God Is So So Good!

The King Is Coming!

“Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” 1 John 4:15 KJV

What a scripture! God is perfect and He must be the foundation of our lives. He is a buckler to those who trust Him. You are shielded and secure in Christ when you trust Him. So Whatever doubts, fears, anxiety, stress, worries, or other hinderances your going through, nail them to the cross and get them under the blood!

The King Is Coming!

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. (Psalms 18:30 KJV)

We must not be right in our own eyes but we must make sure we are right in God's eyes! His ways are higher than ours.

The King Is Coming!

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15 KJV

Just as Jesus told Nicodemus that he must be born again, He's calling out to you today. Jesus is telling this world, your lost loved ones, Ye must be Born Again. Call upon Jesus today. He will save you, and bring you out of the miry clay and set your feet on the solid rock!

The King Is Coming!

“Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.” John 3:7 KJV

Their is no other way to Heaven except through Jesus Christ! He is the only way to Glory! He is the foundation , He is King Of Kings and Lord of Lords. I don't care what this world says or thinks, this life is all about Jesus and you must go through His blood to enter the pearly gates. My prayer is that if your lost today without Jesus, don't put it off any longer. Accept Christ today!

The King Is Coming!

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12 KJV)

"I want my life and marriage to look less like the world and more like Christ" -Marquis Clark

When you've met the Master, your hunger has been filled, your thirst has been quenched. Praise God, Jesus is the bread of life, He is the fountain that never runs dry! Come meet the Master today. Let Him wash your sins away and be changed forever.

The King Is Coming!

“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV

You must walk in the light as He is in the light. Jesus is the light. You can't walk in the dark and the light at the same time. What will you choose? I'll take Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 KJV)

Do you have a heavy heart today? Are you carrying a load that you can't bear anymore? Call on The Master. He is Nigh, He is right there with you and He cares more than anyone else ever could. Trust in Jesus today and pass your burden on!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Psalms 34:18 KJV John Epps

When you call upon Him today, call upon Him in truth, believing He is The Great I Am. Jesus is here for you today. He knows your need. Whatever it may be, give it to Him!

The King Is Coming!

“The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.” Psalms 145:18-19 KJV

A short verse, but a powerful verse. God should always come first before anything. For God to increase in our life, we need to let go of whatever the hinderance is. Let go and Let God. He knows it all. He owns it all. Remember, this life is not about you and I, its all about Him!

The King Is Coming!

John 3:30 KJV He must increase, but I must decrease.

Reactions: Littlejon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT