ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

God is waiting for you today to call upon his name. To call upon him and repent and get born again. Whether your lost or saved, do you know that God loves you all equal?. Get under the blood today, make this holiday season a season of your life to remember. The King Is Coming! God Loves You!

2 Peter:9 KJV

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Reactions: Grayhead
You have no victory in yourself. The only victory you have and will ever have can only come through Jesus! He is our defender, He is the King! Thank You Lord!

The King Is Coming!

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV)

Forget about what's behind you, forget about the past, if you have asked the Lord for forgiveness, its under the blood. Move on, press on. Don't let Satan win. He wants you to live in the past, and remind you of who you used to be. When he does, remind him where he will be spending eternity! He's not going to win. Jesus has already won, praise God!

The King Is Coming!

Philippians 3:13-14 KJV
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

It's all about Jesus. He has been and always will be The King. He's the same yesterday, today and forever. He is wonderful. Do you love Him?

The King Is Coming!

John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Are you thirsty for God's Word? Are you Hungry for Righteousness? Keep your eyes on Jesus in these last days... He's a friend that sticks closer than a brother!

The King Is Coming!

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
Psalms 42:1‭-‬2 KJV

Will you exalt the Lord today? He is worthy. Just lift His name above all names. Glory To God! Think about today how Good God has been to you. Count your blessings and you will see just how rich you really are.

The King Is Coming!

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. (Isaiah 25:1 KJV)

We serve an Amazing God! And we don't always understand why and how things are the way they are, but His Ways are Higher than ours, we must trust His Plan and know that He is in absolute control.

The King Is Coming!

As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
Ecclesiastes 11:5 KJV

Satan will do anything he can to tempt you and get you off track for God. But count it joy when you are tempted, its another opportunity for you to stand strong and prove you are faithful to God and say no to The Enemy.

The King Is Coming!

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
James 1:2‭-‬3 KJV

Praise God that The Word dwells among us! Maybe your weak today but if you will get in The Word of God, you will draw Strength and have a better tomorrow!

The King Is Coming!

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14 KJV

The next time He Comes, He won't have to die for me, The next time He comes, their will be no Calvary, The next time He comes, will begin Eternity, And when He comes again, He'll be coming for me! Hallelujah!

The King Is Coming!

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Hebrews 9:28 KJV

Do you need a strong hold today? Cling to Jesus! He Will Never Let You Go!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nahum 1:7 KJV

Make sure you are accomplishing the will of God in your life. Serve Him not the world! God makes all things great and renews your life in a beautiful way. Don't listen to the world , listen to the still voice of Almighty God!

The King Is Coming!

Psalms 143:10-12 KJV
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Quicken me, O Lord , for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Finish Well! In everything that you are given Finish Well, for The Glory of His Name!

The King Is Coming!

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Acts 20:24 KJV

If you're Born Again, you are an overcomer. You have overcome by trusting the One who Overcame!

The King Is Coming!

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1 John 5:4 KJV

No Christian should ever curse at anytime or anyone. It shouldn't even be in your nature anymore because the old man has died to sin, and the new man is being renewed everyday. Put on Jesus today, and say and do what is right!

The King Is Coming!

“Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.”
James 3:9-10 KJV

Do you seek The Lord with your whole heart or just part of it? No doubt about it, Jesus Is Coming Back Soon, will you be found Faithful? Take a look in the mirror today and ask yourself, are you mirroring Christ?

The King Is Coming!

“With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.”
Psalms 119:10 KJV

Not only should we celebrate the Birth of Jesus this time of the year, we should thank Him and celebrate it throughout the whole year. Immanuel means God With Us. If you have Christ in your heart, He said He would never leave us nor forsake us. Have you thanked God lately for what He has done? We owe Him our lives!

The King Is Coming!

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14 KJV)

Jesus came to Save! Are you trusting Christ today?

The King Is Coming!

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 1:21 KJV

Christ died so you could live and go to Heaven one day. But only through the Blood of Jesus can a man be Born Again. Ask Christ in your heart today, and live for Him! What a great way to start now as Christmas approaches, of our Dear Saviour's Birth!

The King Is Coming!!

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

This is true love. God sent His only son to die for you and me. He didn't come to die so we could live for ourselves, He came to die so we would accept Him and live for Him!

The King Is Coming!

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (1 John 4:9 KJV)

As the Christmas story continues, the Angels are Praising God! JESUS is the Saviour of The World! God knew all along what His plan was. Can you imagine knowing that your Son would be born to die? Oh what a Saviour! Just worship Him this Christmas and everyday to come! The King Is Coming! And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. (Luke 2:13-14 KJV)

The story still continues today. Keep Praising The Lord. He is alive and well. His return is nigh. Tell everyone you meet oh tell them for me JESUS Is alive and well! The King Is Coming! And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them. (Luke 2:20 KJV)

Jesus has The Power! He can do anything! He is above all! Are you relying on your own strength or the Power of God?! Trust in His Power to get you through! The King Is Coming! And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18 KJV

Don't let troubles be your stay, trust God in every way. He is always near. In this scripture , God says 3 times. I will I will I will. Trust that He will bring you through whatever it is that has you troubled. Just trust Him! The King Is Coming! Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10 KJV)

Today, are you waiting upon the Lord to renew your life? Or are you trying to get ahead of God and do it yourself. You must wait upon The Lord. His timing is perfect, His ways are higher than ours. Place your trust in Him and start souring like an Eagle today.

The King Is Coming!

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31 KJV)

Come boldy unto the throne today. Believe Jesus will do what He has promised. His Mercy is everlasting and His Grace is Sufficient!

The King Is Coming!

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16 KJV

When you are Born Again, you have been changed and rearranged! Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV

Oh what a sweet peace The Lord gives! Jesus said don't let your heart be troubled or afraid. You can find rest in Him.

The King Is Coming!

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27 KJV

If you want access to God, you must come to Jesus first!

The King Is Coming!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 KJV

What a Powerful and Amazing God we serve. If your suffering or going through a trial today, hold on, He's about to bring you through. He will be your strength through the storm.

The King Is Coming!

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 1 Peter 5:10 KJV

Our Country has lost its fear of God. They fear man more than God. We need to get back to the basics of life and trust The Lord in fear and respect! Is your heart close to God today?

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: (Isaiah 29:13 KJV)

Are you following The Lord, or are you following this world? Eternity is to long to be wrong. Make sure you are right with God!

The King Is Coming!

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:1‭-‬2 KJV

If you were the only light that could shine the light of Christ, would you do it? In this lost and dark world? Jesus said Ye are the light, that light needs to be on top of the hill for the whole world to see, not below where the darkness is in control. Step out on Faith and climb the Mountain and tell the world JESUS Saves!

The King Is Coming!

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. (Matthew 5:14 KJV)

Every morning you wake up, you must put on The Whole Armour Of God! Satan is out to destroy you and stop you from living for Christ. The whole armour of God will sustain you, protect you, and defeat Satan daily. Obtain that victory starting today in JESUS Name!

The King Is Coming!

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:11-12 KJV)

God's Amazing Grace! Not by our works but by The Grace of God! Hallelujah!

The King Is Coming!

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV

Today, put away the bitterness and the anger and replace it with Joy, and Love. Have forgiveness in your heart. If Christ forgave the entire world, can't you forgive the one's who have wronged you? Show them The Love of God!

The King Is Coming!

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:31‭-‬32 KJV

In my time of living, I've never seen the Righteous forsaken. I've seen trials and tests and the waves of the sea arise on lives, but I've never seen the Righteous forsaken! Thank you Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 1 Peter 3:12‭-‬13 KJV

Need a new start today? Ask The Lord to create a new heart in you today, that you may serve Him first and serve others second. The true way to have Joy in your life is...
J-Jesus first
O-Others second
Y-Yourself last

The King Is Coming!

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 KJV

Trust Jesus! Through Him and Him Alone are All things Possible!

The King Is Coming!

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37 KJV

If loves abides in you, then you will love everyone. We are called to love our enemies and our friends. Set aside all of your bitterness and just love people the way Jesus would.

The King Is Coming!

“And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.” 1 John 4:21 KJV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT