ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

If you Love The Lord, you will Honor His Word, you will Keep His Word and you will Lean on His Word.

The King Is Coming!

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 1 John 2:5 KJV

Don't let the rocks cry and sing in your place, sing and make a joyful noise!

The King Is Coming!

O come, let us sing unto the Lord : let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. Psalms 95:1‭-‬2 KJV

When you come to The Lord in prayer, believe Him! Believe Him and trust Him at His Word. Diligently seek Him. In anything and everything, He is all that matters.

The King Is Coming!

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6 KJV

Isn't it going to be great when we get to Heaven? To dwell in the House of The Lord! We will be in awe of His beauty! What a day, Glorious Day, That Will Be!

The King Is Coming!

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. (Psalms 27:4 KJV

In a lot of ways we can be like Christ. However, one special way we can be like Him is to give than to receive. Giving is what JESUS has always done. Let's work on that in our lives and be a giver like Him!

The King Is Coming!

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35 KJV)

If you are in Christ, you are free. Not free to sin, but free to serve. Free to live for Him, free to be like JESUS. He is the King. Let's be like The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:1-2 KJV)

For God to Increase in your Life, You Must Decrease!

The King Is Coming!

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. John 12:26 KJV

Strive everyday to be more and more like JESUS. Do things He would do. Be led by the Holy Spirit and through everything you do in being like Him, give thanks!

The King Is Coming!

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (Colossians 2:6-7 KJV)

Today, stay in the word of God. It's the best book you will ever read. It's a life changer and Jesus is the Life Saver. Let it dwell in your hearts. Let it lead your path. Then you will rejoice and be glad and sing a song of Praise from your hearts to God's ears.

The King Is Coming!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Colossians 3:16 KJV)

If the scripture stopped with, "For the wages of sin is death", we would have no hope! But Praise God it continues on to say "but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"! Repent and turn to Christ today!

The King Is Coming!

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 KJV

Reactions: deandisciple
How much do you love Jesus? Do you keep His Commandments? The Lord knows your heart and He knows your intentions. Examine yourself today and tell Jesus how much you love Him.

The King Is Coming!

“He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” John 14:21 KJV

Gain wisdom and gain understanding. When you make decisions and choices in life, use wisdom and pray first, then act.

The King Is Coming!

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7 KJV

Their will be times when the enemy tempts you. Take a stand for Jesus. Don't give in and don't give up. The Bible says Blessed is the man that endureth temptation. Keep enduring!

The King Is Coming!

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. (James 1:12 KJV)

So many promises are found in the Bible. We can lean on those promises and trust the word of God! His word will comfort us and guard our lives! Trust The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (Romans 15:4 KJV)

The Bible declares that whosoever calls upon the name of The Lord shall be saved! That means anyone. If your not saved, call upon Him today and nail that thing down. Nail it to the cross!

The King Is Coming!

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Acts 2:21 KJV)

Greater Is He In Me! Keep saying that today and remember our God is greater than any demon in Hell and the Devil Himself. They don't stand a chance when the name Jesus is brought up. Praise God!

The King Is Coming!

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4 KJV)

Jesus willingly Laid down His life for you and me. Are you willing to Live for Him?

The King Is Coming!

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 1 John 3:16 KJV

Praise God, He Is With You!!

The King Is Coming!

Isaiah 41:10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Thank God for His Sweet Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, The Holy Spirit, The Holy Ghost, The Comforter. Are you allowing Him to direct you? Are you in the middle of God's Will today? If you are, you will know, and Liberty in Christ is yours!

The King Is Coming!

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV

Think On These Things and You will Have a Great Day!

The King Is Coming!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8 KJV

Without God working in us, we can do nothing. But when we allow The Lord to take the steering wheel and let Him drive and lead us, and we jump in the back seat, great things happen!

The King Is Coming!

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. (Philippians 2:13 KJV)

Prayer is the most effective and powerful tool that a Christian has. We have direct access to Jesus 24/7. Be like Daniel , and use The Secret Weapon of Prayer!

The King Is Coming!

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 KJV

Don't put off til tomorrow , what you should do today. We don't know the future. We don't know what tomorrow will bring. But I know who holds tomorrow. His name is Jesus! Do you know Him? The Bible declares today is the day of Salvation, now is the accepted time. Give your heart and soul to Jesus Christ today. You will never be the same again!

The King Is Coming!

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. (Proverbs 27:1 KJV)

Today, most of you can probably quote this scripture, but are you applying it everyday of your life? Say Lord, I'm going to trust you no matter what comes against me. Trust Him more today than yesterday. Think about this, if your Saved, what do you have to worry about? Your a Child of The King! No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Give God The Praise Today, And Worship The Name Of The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5, 6 KJV)

You were created in His image. He is the potter and we are the clay. Let God continue to mold you and make you into what He would have you to be.

The King Is Coming!

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10 KJV)

Today, no matter how many times you slip or fall, Gods mercy is enough to pick you back up. So wherever you are right now, no matter how deep or low you think you are, our God is Big enough to reach down and put you back on the solid rock. Trust Him today!

The King Is Coming!

18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. 19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. (Psalms 94:18, 19 KJV)

God's Grace is Sufficient, His Grace is More than Enough, His Grace is Greater than any sin, Oh Praise The Lord, His Grace is Amazing!

The King Is Coming!

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

Their is only one God. He is Alive. He is Almighty. He is the creator of the universe. He made you and I. He is the Prince of Peace. He is the Holy Spirit. He is Just! He is Love. He is Amazing. He is the first and the last. He is the beginning and the end. He is Jesus and He is coming soon! Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. (2 Samuel 7:22 KJV)

How many times have you heard or seen this verse, yet you still won't accept Jesus in your heart. Their are a lot of people who have a head knowledge of Jesus, but they don't have the heart knowledge. Ask Christ to save you today and let Him begin the change that will change your life. You will then be on your way to Heaven, and not on your way to Hell!

The King Is Coming!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16 KJV)

Today, God will deliver you from problems you are facing. Do you trust Him? Then hand those problems over to the Master. He knows exactly what you are going through and God has equipped you with everything you need to escape and leave temptation. Throw up the shield of Faith in Jesus Name today, and Satans fiery darts will fail as they are blocked by the shield of Faith!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: (2 Peter 2:9 KJV)

Jesus came to save that which was lost. He's the only way to Heaven. He's the open door. God will never turn down a sinner that comes to repentance. Maybe you need Jesus today. He's waiting at the well for you to come and accept Him. You will never thirst again!

The King Is Coming!

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. (1 Timothy 1:15 KJV)

Let go of your sinful ways today and get into the word of God. The Bible says Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Folks, time is running out. Ask yourself today, is it worth continuing in sin and rejecting Christ to spend eternity in hell?

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21 KJV

The Bible wasn’t merely given to inform us but to transform us.

Dr. David Jeremiah

The innocent pled for the guilty. Jesus took our place and was innocent and we are the guilty ones. How thankful are you for your salvation? Today, you can be healed by His Stripes if you will turn to the Saviour!

The King Is Coming!

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24 KJV

Those who truly love God, love Him with all they have. They worship Him in Spirit and Truth. They put Him first above all. We are commanded to love Jesus with all of our heart , soul, and might.

The King Is Coming!

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. (Deuteronomy 6:4-5 KJV)

Lying is an abomination to God. It should not even be in the Christians nature to lie. The truth is what sets you free. Find that honesty in yourself today and leave the lies behind you. The devil is the master of lies. Don't be like Him. Be like Jesus, who is the Master of Truth.

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. (Ephesians 4:25 KJV)

He is Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End. He Has, Is, And Always Will Be! Maybe you have a need today, Call on The King. Maybe you just need someone to talk to, Call on The Master. Or Maybe you don't know Jesus, Call on Him to Save you!

The King Is Coming!

Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:2‭-‬3 KJV

We are called to go and witness and tell the whole world Jesus saves. If you go in the name of Jesus, His power will be upon you and anything is possible. Keep trusting Him and be led by the Holy Ghost today!

The King Is Coming!

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8 KJV)

When you are Born Again, you have passed from death to life. You are no longer free to sin, but free to serve. And one day, the Church of Jesus Christ will be raptured out!

The King Is Coming!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24 KJV

Aren't you thankful for the fortress we have in Christ. We have a Hiding Place in Jesus. He abides He abides, Hallelujah He abides with me!

The King Is Coming!

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (Psalms 91:1-2 KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT