ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Love your enemies. No matter what. That's exactly what Jesus would do. Forgive , let go and let God. Let the Master of the Sea control the storms raging around you.

The King Is Coming!

“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.” Luke 6:35-36 KJV

Don't let sin be your name. Be someone who is alive in Christ, someone who wants to do right and not wrong. Be someone who gives thanks, someone who trys to be like JESUS.

The King Is Coming!

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. (Ephesians 5:3-4 KJV)

Come to The Lord in Faith today, believing He will do what He has promised. Trust Him at His Word!

The King Is Coming!

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” James 1:6 KJV

Coming to the light means coming out of darkness. You can't abide in both. If you want to be like Christ, come to the light. Follow Jesus. Let Him change you today.

The King Is Coming!

“For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.” John 3:20-21 KJV

Be strong in The Lord. Trust Him at His Word. No matter what comes your way , if God Be for you, who can be against you.

The King Is Coming!

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” Ephesians 6:10 KJV

Seek The Lord first and Heavenly Things. When He is first, everything else falls into place. Eternity has so much more value than your possessions here on earth.

The King Is Coming!

Matthew 6:33–34 Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Live a peaceful life with everyone. Do you have any aught against anyone? Get it settled with The Lord and them. Live a Holy life, it doesn't mean you will be perfect, but everyday should be another day we strive to be like Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Hebrews 12:14 KJV

Today, maybe you need to quit looking behind you, and start looking ahead. Start reaching for Eternal things today and leave the temporary behind. Press towards that High Calling of Jesus today!

The King Is Coming!

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13‭-‬14 KJV

Their is nothing to hard for Jesus! Give Him your burdens today!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27 KJV

Let The Lord fill you with joy today. He is All Powerful! And you are Victorious through Him!

The King Is Coming!

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13 KJV

Keep running the race. Keep on fighting. God has not left you. He is still right by your side! When you feel weary and down, look up! Our redemption draweth nigh!

The King Is Coming!

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9 KJV)

Jesus showed The Greatest Love Ever To Mankind! Thank You Lord!

The King Is Coming!

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Corinthians 13:13 KJV

What assurance and what a promise. If we come In the name of Jesus and come by His strength and not our own, we can do all things through Christ!!

The King Is Coming!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13 KJV)

One of my favorite scriptures! When you come to Christ in prayer by yourself, it's amazing, but when you come to Him with other Believers, He is in the midst. You can almost touch Him! Praise God! He Is Here!

The King Is Coming!

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matthew 18:20 KJV)

This life you've been given is supposed to be lived for Christ. We are called to do what Jesus did... Reach others, tell about His soon Return... Shout it from the roof top that Jesus Saves! Are you living for Him today?

The King Is Coming!

“For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV

Today, start being committed to God's purpose in your life. Be committed to His Will. Run the Race with patience and never quit nor give up.

The King Is Coming!

“Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.” Proverbs 16:3 KJV

Need someone to turn to? Turn to Jesus. Need a place of refuge? Turn to Jesus. Need someone you can trust? Turn to Jesus.

The King Is Coming!

I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalms 91:2 KJV

Jesus Is Mighty! He will Save you, He will make you Joyful and Rejoice! If today is your last day here on Earth, can you say you're Born Again? Can you say He is yours, and you are His?

The King Is Coming!

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 KJV

Go and Praise The Lord today! You are fearfully and wonderfully made! Maybe you need a brand new start today, Run to Jesus and let Him give you a new beginning.

The King Is Coming!

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:13‭-‬14 KJV

You will only find peace through Jesus Christ. This world will bring you down but God will lift you up! Is your heart troubled today? Jesus said give Him your burdens, and don't be afraid. Remember, through your rough seas in life, He's the Captain of the Ship and He will bring you ashore.

The King Is Coming!

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

If you want to see God do big things in your life, Be still and know that He is God. Let Him Work , while you Wait!

The King Is Coming!

Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord . Psalms 27:14 KJV

Today claim the Blood of Jesus over your circumstances. You are bought with a price. You are more than a conqueror through Him! Jesus loves you so much. Leave your burden on The Lord's shoulder and press on leaving your past behind you.

The King Is Coming!

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Romans 8:37 KJV)

We know Christ is coming again. We know He is going to examine our life for the purpose of giving rewards. Therefore, we ought to live every moment of life as if we are living in His very presence—living now in order to hear Him say, “Well done” (Matthew 25:21, 23).

Dr. David Jeremiah

Aren't you glad that all things are possible through God? We serve a living and just God! He loves us all the same. Man will let you down but God will always pick you up!

The King Is Coming!

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26 KJV)

Today, what is your burden.? What has you down and not looking up? No matter what it is. No matter how big you think it is, tell your burdens and your trials How Big Your God Is Today, And Nail Them To The Cross And Move On And Smile!

The King Is Coming!

Psalms 55:22 KJV Cast thy burden upon the Lord , and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

You will find much more pleasure in Serving Jesus than dabbling in sin! Serve Jesus... Stay away from this World. It has nothing to offer you... Trust The Master!

The King Is Coming!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8 KJV

Don't try to be strong in yourself. You've got to be strong in The Lord if you want to win the battle.

The King Is Coming!

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10 KJV

Satan will bring confusion and strife in your life. But Jesus will bring you peace and love. He's full of Grace and Mercy and Compassion. Once you meet Him, you'll never be the same again.

The King Is Coming!

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:16‭-‬17 KJV

Just like David, we need to ask God to teach us to do His Will. When your in The Lord's Will, you will be led into a land of uprightness. The Will of God may not always be easy, but it's worth it. Find His Will for your life today.

The King Is Coming!

“Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.” Psalms 143:10 KJV

His Ways are Higher than ours. His ways are Perfect. Our ways are not. Are you trusting in this world, or are you trusting in The Master?

The King Is Coming!

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. Psalms 18:30 KJV

The Lord has already made the way and the path for us to take. Are you walking in His footsteps and following His footprints?

The King Is Coming!

“He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.” Proverbs 2:8 KJV

We must continue to exercise our faith. We have a promise that we can cling to of Eternal Life. Let's build for the Kingdom and tell the whole world JESUS Saves!

The King Is Coming!

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. (1 Timothy 4:8 KJV)

Do good unto all men.... Don't choose who to be good to... Everyone needs to be loved, but especially do good unto them who are your brothers and sisters in Christ!

The King Is Coming!

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10 KJV

Are you going out into this world ministering to others? Telling others the good news, that Jesus Is Alive? If not, start shining His light today to a lost and dying world.

The King Is Coming!

“Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:28 KJV

JESUS is the light. Without Him, your eyes would always see darkness. But after He comes in your heart, the blindfolds are taken off and The Light shines In! He Is The Light and He Always Will Be!

The King Is Coming!

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. (John 1:9 KJV)

True Love was displayed at the Cross of Calvary. God knew we needed a Saviour. We needed His Son. Thank God for Jesus and His Love towards us!

The King Is Coming!

“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8 KJV

When we have Faith in Jesus, we have victory in this life. He is our protector and our provider! Without Him, we are nothing. Do you come to Him in Faith believing Him? When you do, your saying, "In Christ Alone, I Place My Trust"!

The King Is Coming!

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hebrews 11:6 KJV)

As a Christian, you will struggle at times. You will be persecuted, you will have tribulations. But be of good cheer, Jesus overcame it and He will overcome through you too! You are an Overcomer!

The King Is Coming!

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33 KJV

Just as Christ did, let's go out and serve others!

The King Is Coming!

“For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.” Galatians 5:13 KJV

Will you let Jesus be your rock, fortress and deliverer starting today? Oh how He Loves you and me. He will be with you til the end! Will you trust Him today?

The King Is Coming!

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalms 18:2 KJV

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT