ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at UNC game thread on: 4 March 2023

Good last couple minutes. Duke is hitting some tough shots. If we can get out of this half with no more fouls for Bacot/Nance and the score tied it's a win. Just gotta keep it close with all this foul trouble and Puff hurting.

Duke is so big, I think Bacot pretty much has to play 40 minutes in this one. I don't think things are gonna go very well with Nance/Wash at 5 and Leaky/Puff at 4.

I hope someone close to the players can tell them how dumb it looks making the “too small” gesture-especially to people a couple inches taller than you

Bacot fakes Lively out of his shorts and he is fouled by the seven footer. Nance on the bench with two fouls and Johnson hurt has forced Coach Davis to put Styles in to get some valuable minutes for the team. Next man up time.

When RJ tries to go over the screen with proctor and gets on his back we are done!

Proctor a short fadeaway then Dunn misses another three and Young scores at the other end. Black drives again and hits 2 from the linev22-20

Story of the game so far is how inept our bench is. Just nothing from Styles, Dunn, Trimble, Washington. Can't even afford to give the starters a break.

Reactions: pittsburghheel
Piss poor lineup combination by Hubert gets us down 5 quickly. No reason to have that much of your bench on the same rotation.

Reactions: RoseHeel
I'd put Nance back in. He has two fouls but can't afford to give someone like Trimble minutes in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT