ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at UNC game thread on: 4 March 2023

Mitchell goes to the line and hits one as Nickel comes in. Love scores on a 3-1 break and a Ft ties the game 23-23. Washington in for Mando loses a rebound resulting in a old fashion three point play and Trimble as always has a turnover and Flipowski scores again 28-23. Probably need to bring Bacot back in because Washington is not helping the cause. Long TV break probably also need to bring Davis back in for Trimble

The irony is some of these bench players may transfer, and some fools will start freaking out like we've lost contributors.

Filipowski is too skilled to be left guarded one on one...Bacot needs help.
Took could make a double digit lead by half time if Armando sits out the rest of the way.

I am just not seeing the horrible defense liability on nickel's part. He's not going to win DPOY but he is doing a decent job.

I try not to talk about referees much because they are just part of the game and usually calls balance themselves out... but, goodness gracious

Reactions: trimbornunc86
Going to mute Reece Davis and Seth Greenberg for halftime. I already have enough stupid in my life.

Unc is in trouble with Nance, hopefully styles can some 2nd half shots knocked down ... dook will attack Nance quickly in 2nd , plus with the goober refs ... Nance will have 4th foul soon

Going to mute Reece Davis and Seth Greenberg for halftime. I already have enough stupid in my life.

Reece and Hubert were coworkers. Seth is as much a Dook lover as Dickie V.
220px-ESPN_College_Game_Day_team.jpg

Styles nice block and Carolina calls time to set up the last shot. Bacot credited with a basket as Flipowski thinking will are playing international rules takes the ball 🏀 off the rim. 33-31 at half for the dark size. UNC played 12 players in the first half but none of the bench players scored. Nance also did not score. Since the refs have decided to call fouls today Love, Black and Davis need to continue to drive and get fouled.

Dooks rookies have throttled this elemental offense. Time for several Heels to overachieve big time or we are 20 minutes from next year....

Reactions: Oak ridger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT