ADVERTISEMENT

Fedora

We are 3-7 since 2007 and have ONE home win against the football power known as N.C. State. Fedora has lost both home games to the coaching legend Dave Doeren. Just let that sink in for a while.

Reactions: geo1464
Both are done, according to dESPN. I guess we can put to rest the rumors of Fed leaving for now.

I have to say I am not sure I have the same feelings towards Fedora I once did. I certainly think the man has done a tremendous job leading this team through the darkest of days. I think he has righted the ship and there is no doubt he has put us on course for consistent winning seasons.

With that said, I am just not so sure he is the right man to take us to the next level anymore. I want him to be and I hope he can at least learn from HIS mistakes and try not to over think things like he has this year. IF we keep Mitch and Elijah, I hope he realizes that gimmick plays when they aren't needed just make you look stupid. Sometimes it is best to go with what brought you there and dare the other team to stop you.

If he can learn from that and try not to do those kinds of things in the future, then I have hope that he can and will take us to the next level and make us a consistent CONTENDER for ACC championships. Who knows, maybe one day even a playoff contender. If he can't, then I will have to think that something will have to be done to bring in someone who can. Unless the AD and school don't want to be any better.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT