ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Tech at UNC on Saturday 4 January 2020 game thread

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
No Harris, no Cole and no Platek available as guards today so Keeling and Smith must step up and give the Heels some points. Keeling always looks to score where Smith Seldom does but these two guys to me are the key to the game today.

yes Black and Bacot are also fighting nagging injuries but they MUST also play thru pain and give UNC some badly needed offense.

It is not fair to expect BRob to connect on five threes from downtown again to carry the offense yet against so it must be a group effort on the scoresheet.

Bottom line the team is at home on a two game winning streak and hopefully they can rise to the occasion with strong help from the Carolina fan base at the Dean Dome to make it Three in a row.

Reactions: Archer2
For the love God just let the season end. I've seen more basketball IQ and fire from a 12 year old rec league team.

10-2 st the first TV timeout. Why Smith came in so early is a mystery. Carolina putting up bricks from every direction. Brooks already o for three. May have to put in Pierce early again.

We are ~ 1/3 thru the season, and they look completely inept. Very disappointing.

I mean, I get the whole injury camp, but there's no reason that Robinson should start the game with back to back turnovers. no reason for Black to drive it into the teeth of the defense and take a contested 18 footer. ABSOLUTELY no reason to lose your defensive assignment for easy layups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT