ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Allen - Oops I've Done It Again(Suspended indefinitely)

Here are Dook's next games. Pick the one you expect to see Trip's return. (* = away)

• Virginia Tech*

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Georgia Tech

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Boston College

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Florida State*

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Louisville*

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Miami

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • NC State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake Forest*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notre Dame*

• He's gone for good.

• Total voters
Grayson and Brad Marchand probably get along pretty well.

10k fine for that.

Few days later.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 10 times, shame on me.

Although, neither of these guys are fooling anyone except the people who handout suspensions.

Another one today against Pitt.... They need to do something folks!

That one actually looked like it wasn't intentional. Maybe ? Maybe his foot was just a little farther over than the average player would be but he doesn't get any benefit of the doubt any more so glad they called it on him.

Today's "episode" did not appear intentional, should not enter into the conversation. This kind of play happens all the time without intention. Of course the focus is on him and rightfully so, but this was not a dirty play.

What did bother me today was the multiple times he goes flailing about after a bit of contact and the refs buy into it all the time. When a player flails like that the call should be a technical. That's the only way to subdue this type of behavior.

This was a relatively innocuous play. Regardless, Allen could pull out a gun and shoot his man and there would be no repercussions. That some people think there would be is what is surprising.

Grayson and Brad Marchand probably get along pretty well.

10k fine for that.

Few days later.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 10 times, shame on me.

Although, neither of these guys are fooling anyone except the people who handout suspensions.

Well, Marchand gets fined more than he gets suspended, but I see what you're getting at there. However, Marchand is much less douchey than Allen in the way he goes about it. He's not gonna whine and cry like a petulant child when he gets caught, he takes his fines/suspensions like a man.

Granted, Marchand being my favorite player in the NHL, and Allen being probably the douchiest player to ever put on a college basketball jersey may be weighing on my judgment here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT