ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Allen - Oops I've Done It Again(Suspended indefinitely)

Here are Dook's next games. Pick the one you expect to see Trip's return. (* = away)

• Virginia Tech*

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Georgia Tech

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Boston College

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Florida State*

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Louisville*

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Miami

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • NC State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake Forest*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notre Dame*

• He's gone for good.

• Total voters

1. skysdad

• This message has been removed from public view.
    matty1212 said:
    grayson.0.gif

It's always that team doing stuff like this. Elbows to the head, kicking people in the groin when going up for a dunk/layup, tripping people, etc etc etc. This is taught over there and the one constant is the biggest fraud in college sports. Why can't others see that?

You know the thr faithful and UK also are going to vote yes. OFC

303 skysdad, Today at 9:35 AM
    Edit Delete IP Warn Report

Reactions: toophly1124
ESPN has a clip of Allen hitting a 3-pointer from the corner in tonight's game and they called a foul and the GT guy never touched him. Trip make and head fake an acted like he was falling down and they called a foul.

That's on the officials!

Dang, d00k mods locked their latest Jack the Tripper(my new moniker for Allen) thread when a few dared not to toe the party line. It was a source of pure gold the last couple of days. Angst galore, and well deserved at that.

ETA: Sounds like Jefferson may not have broken his foot. I hope not, don't wish an injury on anybody. He deserves a shot at the next level, he has the talent and seems like a good kid. As A UNC fan who have seen our team cursed with as many serious injuries as any team, I can empathize.

Last edited:
Dang, d00k mods locked their latest Jack the Tripper(my new moniker for Allen) thread when a few dared not to toe the party line. It was a source of pure gold the last couple of days. Angst galore, and well deserved at that.

ETA: Sounds like Jefferson may not have broken his foot. I hope not, don't wish an injury on anybody. He deserves a shot at the next level, he has the talent and seems like a good kid. As A UNC fan who have seen our team cursed with as many serious injuries as any team, I can empathize.
Hearing it's just a bone bruise.

Same goes when you play Dook.....Only time I'll ever pull for UK.

While I'm no fan of UNC, and have been vicious toward you guys in the past, I always pull for Roy Williams over Duke. Roy plays the game the way it's meant to be played, and that's why UK / UNC games are usually the funnest of the year. Similar roster and style. So fun. I can respect that. What I can't respect, however, is cheap chit basketball and blatant cover for their crap. Nothing respectable at all about they way coach K has built that program. Like I stated on that national board, with most fan bases you get the same response by the haters as a reason for success they don't have.

UK has cheats / WWW / PayPal cal.

UNC has unlimited practice times and doesn't have student athletes. gives jobs, cheats.

UCLA had a college payroll.

It's always similar. With Duke, it's never about that (even though we have plenty of subject matter that they cheated.) it's always centered around a sort of fraudulent style that receives cover for their ways. Dirty, in a word. Completely not respectable and I can't wait until the rat leaves and they have to win without him. Good luck.

Is the ACC ever going to address this guy's bush league actions?

Has there ever been a dirtier player in the ACC?

The answer to both questions is probably no. The ACC is trying their best to look the other way, knowing in their hearts that they should have nipped it in the bud after the 2nd incidence, let alone failing to address it after the 3rd incidence. Now they're embarrassed because they have egg on their face, yet they still refuse to take any action. Shame on them and shame on Swofford for bending so far over backwards to be impartial that he's broken his back and lost credibility.

Last edited:
This is a better video...note the circles.....Tripper may not make the D League.

After watching the fire with which FSU played; I kinda wish he had tripped one of our players! If we can summon the intensity we just played with and a little righteous anger at the pukies, we will stomp a mud hole in those rodents! (Tatum is real though!)

He should be one incident away. Heck, he should have been suspended a minimum of 3 games after the 3rd trip. Even Tru, a d00k fan, admitted that. Any other coach's team and he would have. If it was a UNC player, he'd miss a half dozen games. The LOM is like Hillary, untouchable, regardless of what he does/doesn't do.

Just saw where dook fans on Facebook are crying about Trippy McWhiplash getting "smacked" in the face. One prick even said that the "punk" UL player who did it should be suspended for at least 2 games.

Um, yeah. Kinda like the LOM "suspended" Trippy McWhiplash for 2 games? Or the league ANY of the previous times he tripped someone?

What a bunch of hypocritical jerks. I saw the "slap" and even though it was obvious he got a "love tap" across the face as the UL kid was getting up, it doesn't come close to some of the trips he has made and the potential damage that could have been done by his actions.

Besides that, the prick brought it on himself. Don't play that crap in the first place and no one would think about doing it back.

Sorry, I have NO sympathy for him at this point.

If you watch the GIF, the arsehole either faked getting hit in the nose, or more apparently, hit his own stupid self in the nose when he FLAILED his left arm wildly trying to FAKE a Foul and get an unearned call. I hope he effin' broke his own nose. I despise that slimeball,

As for the Louisville player, he showed great restraint in not grabbing the back of McWhipperson's head and driving it into the floor.

Interesting moment in today's Davidson/ VCU game- Coach McKillop trips over a VCU guard as the player falls backward after a made shot. The Davidson crowd starts chanting "Grayson Allen". McKillop, despite reeling at his age, tells the player that he knows that no malice was intended, in his typical classy fashion. GA is quickly becoming an expression of speech.

He may have hit himself on the way down. Before that he got hit in the face inadvertently by the Louisville guy. Then he locked arms with the dude and started grabbing his nose or whatever because that is just what he does. Then the dude gets up and smacks him in the head, lol.

Reactions: venom660turbo
The more I watch this, the more it looks like he smacked HIMSELF in the face on the way down.

The dipshit smacked his own self. He was holding his face before the UL dude lightly smacks him. But also notice that he hooked the guys arm as he was falling down and smacking himself.

ETA: OK the UL dude elbowed him before he smacked himself but that appeared inadvertent while they were going for the loose ball.

The dipshit smacked his own self. He was holding his face before the UL dude lightly smacks him. But also notice that he hooked the guys arm as he was falling down and smacking himself.

ETA: OK the UL dude elbowed him before he smacked himself but that appeared inadvertent while they were going for the loose ball.
I've watched some other angles in slow-mo, and the UL guy sorta hits, or makes contact, with Allen's jaw. He hits his own nose with his patented flailing theatrics.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Yep, and there is NO DOUBT he grabbed the UL guy's arm as he was going down and held on to it while the kid tried to get up. Punk ass play by a punk ass player. He is BY FAR the most "flop inducing" dookie of all time with his acting trying to draw fouls. And that is saying a lot.

Yep, and there is NO DOUBT he grabbed the UL guy's arm as he was going down and held on to it while the kid tried to get up. Punk ass play by a punk ass player. He is BY FAR the most "flop inducing" dookie of all time with his acting trying to draw fouls. And that is saying a lot.

Bilas called him out on it during the broadcast. Refreshing!

Allen walked right through the State bench huddle . . theres little doubt in my mind that he was looking to create something of a reaction. Spoiled little POS brat punk that he truly is . .

Of course he intended it looking for a reaction. Even when he was walking by the NCSt players he refused to yield. His teammates took a different path. Bilas defended him on this one, but he defended him with the argument this stuff always happens. Kinda right, though not in this fashion and not with a player of his reputation.

The thing I can't get is how Duke keeps ending up with these types of players. Is it they are this way, which is why K is attracted to them (an edge) or is there something culturally they are indoctrinated with?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT