ADVERTISEMENT

Heels an underdog vs WVu

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
heels +3.5

I guess they think Drake and/or Cedric are gone. OR they feel about this team the way the fanbase feels about this team this time of yr.

I'll watch, mostly to see if the team looks physical after getting some rest. Plus i'm curious how Amare Campbell looks for a full game.

heels +3.5

I guess they think Drake and/or Cedric are gone. OR they feel about this team the way the fanbase feels about this team this time of yr.

I'll watch, mostly to see if the team looks physical after getting some rest. Plus i'm curious how Amare Campbell looks for a full game.
Don't they know that Mack is the UNC coach? And that Mack is simply the best possible coach UNC football could ever hope to get? And this UNC staff is the best that Mack has ever assembled?

• Haha
Reactions: bleeduncblue
heels +3.5

Just saw UNC was favored now.

Somebody actually cares at this point? I fully expect Mack to come out and tell us how many teams in the country would love to be 8-4 with an opportunity to go to the Duke’s Mayo Bowl. What a joke

Reactions: NoseButt
Get rid of most all bowls, expand the championship field to at least 8 teams and possibly 12, and make these games mean something. Fans will be more tuned in and we don’t have to play this crazy game of whose going to sit this one out as they are more interested in NFL money than universities.

Reactions: strummingram
Get rid of most all bowls, expand the championship field to at least 8 teams and possibly 12, and make these games mean something. Fans will be more tuned in and we don’t have to play this crazy game of who’s going to sit this one out as they are more interested in NFL money than universities.
I take it you don’t keep up with College Football LOL…

I take it you don’t keep up with College Football LOL…
I watch when it’s interesting. You must admit the overwhelming majority of these bowl games you will not watch for pure boredom.

Playoff with 12 top teams and it will be hard for the wife to get me to the dinner table.

Somebody actually cares at this point? I fully expect Mack to come out and tell us how many teams in the country would love to be 8-4 with an opportunity to go to the Duke’s Mayo Bowl. What a joke
lil Carolina would 🤣🤣

I watch when it’s interesting. You must admit the overwhelming majority of these bowl games you will not watch for pure boredom.

Playoff with 12 top teams and it will be hard for the wife to get me to the dinner table.
I agree about the Bowl games but you are in luck…Starting next year 12 Team playoff is here…

I agree about the Bowl games but you are in luck…Starting next year 12 Team playoff is here…

A welcome sight but most likely that means there will only be 30 meaningless insignificant bowl games vs the something like 36 at the present time. Still, agree this is a step in the right direction.

A welcome sight but most likely that means there will only be 30 meaningless insignificant bowl games vs the something like 36 at the present time. Still, agree this is a step in the right direction.
wait, you don't want to watch the Avocados from Mexico Bowl game?

Even though 2023 has been his best season at WVU, Neal Brown is still coaching for his future. Mack, on the other hand, knows he is safe because Art Chansky and all the basketball-only and basketball-first boosters, and all the Chapel Hill society ladies, and the UNC admin types love him. All those people know he is mediocre football, and thus basketball is safe with Mack as UNC HC.

Even though 2023 has been his best season at WVU, Neal Brown is still coaching for his future. Mack, on the other hand, knows he is safe because Art Chansky and all the basketball-only and basketball-first boosters, and all the Chapel Hill society ladies, and the UNC admin types love him. All those people know he is mediocre football, and thus basketball is safe with Mack as UNC HC.
Victim of severe Basketball Derangement Syndrome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT