ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread for Wednesday 17 January 2024…

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Many including myself felt the last game against Syracuse had the earmarks of a trap game after Carolina’s three game sweep on the road against: Pittsburgh, Clemson and NC State but the Tar Heels destroyed Syracuse and made a statement in the game.

Now rated three in one poll and fourth in another poll and playing the last place Louisville Cardinals who have only won once in the ACC ( a upset of Miami in Miami) everything on paper points to another Carolina pounding of a opponent which includes biscuits but again more than the Syracuse contest this game has all of the looks of a trap game…

My hope is like the last game the Tar Heels jump on the Cardinals early and don’t let up so that the bench gets plenty of playing time and work again letting the starters to get plenty of rest to get their second breath just in case they are needed late. Also playing the bench will hopefully will prevent any unnecessary injuries to the top eight players….

Also it would be nice to see Ingram and Ryan get more than 10 points apiece and for Cadeau to continue to drive to the hole and either score, get fouled or drop a dime to Bacot for a dunk…

Just take care of business and don’t let the cellar dwellers think they can win in our house…

I'd like to see Seth, Jwash and Jwit get some added pt .. would also like to see Zayden get a little extra run too. This could be a great game to rest some players and give the bench added pt.

I'd like the see Cadeau go 5-5 from 3 (to go with his 12 assists), Ryan to go 7-8 from 3 and the starters out comfortably at the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half!!! 😂

Fla State is currently dissecting Miami on the Hurricanes home floor. Up 16 in the 2nd half. They look like the team that was having their way with the Tar Heels in the 1st half of our game in December.
FSU has not lost in 24 yet and their length is overwhelming the Canes.

Fla State is currently dissecting Miami on the Hurricanes home floor. Up 16 in the 2nd half. They look like the team that was having their way with the Tar Heels in the 1st half of our game in December.
FSU has not lost in 24 yet and their length is overwhelming the Canes.
I sure hope Withers revenge game goes a lot better than Matthew Cleveland's is going 😆

The Miami and Florida St. game is taking forever. The refs are going to the monitor and blowing the whistle on everything

Just a little bit over that fine line between going fast and out of control but we’ll take the running, hustle, and energy - on both ends!

Reactions: thompsjj
White a bank shot and then Wojcik fouled after a base line drive. Ryan and Davis getting a long breather on the bench. TV timeout

Our bench came in and took the air out of the building.

Trimble bricked 2 shots. Washington bricked a fadeaway over a midget, and then got bodied for a layup by Louisville's center. Wojcik continues his career poor shooting against high major programs. Only Withers seems locked in.

Reactions: Heelicious
I don’t like our offensive flow with Wojcik on the floor. It’s like he doesn’t understand where heels have the advantage. He doesn’t need to jack up a three every time he gets an open one especially if he hits them at around 20%.

We are playing pretty sloppy now on offense. Getting good enough shots but they aren’t going down.

Reactions: Heels5150
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT