ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread for Wednesday 17 January 2024…

Biscuits are still a possibility but the team cannot go 4 plus minutes like they did in the first half without scoring a basket regardless if most of the starters are not in

Reactions: Heelicious
Cadeau simply needs to get in the gym 24/7 and learn to shoot. Our team would be impossible to stop. Teams just leave him alone until he’s 3 feet from the rim. Keep the light on and get him shooting.

Well for Starters RJ holding the ball till under 10 seconds then maneuvering until he can get any type shot off play has ran its coarse
Right. Do you really need a TO to draw up “dribble it to 8 seconds and then force up a guarded shot”? Would it hurt us to pass it around and even score with around ten seconds if they give us a great uncontested shot? Then Withers doesn’t even realize there are a couple seconds left after the o rebound. Just ugly.

Cadeau simply needs to get in the gym 24/7 and learn to shoot. Our team would be impossible to stop. Teams just leave him alone until he’s 3 feet from the rim. Keep the light on and get him shooting.
Fix his shot first, but yes. Now his shot is sort of a flat low arc knuckleball. Needs more arc and spin.

What’s Hubert’s end of half success rate now after another timeout that resulted in no points? I think it was 4.7% after last game.
lol, it’s now 4.5%. I don’t mind calling the timeout but when he just has RJ dribble and try and jack a shot 90% of the time it’s not efficient at all. We all know that RJ is going to shoot it and so does the other team.

Reactions: heels05champs
lol, it’s now 4.5%. I don’t mind calling the timeout but when he just has RJ dribble and try and jack a shot 90% of the time it’s not efficient at all. We all know that RJ is going to shoot it and so does the other team.
RJ is generally pretty terrible at keeping his head up when in dribble mode so even if something was there he wouldn’t likely see it. Only reason to call that TO is to sub folks in-EC first and foremost.

Do we ever see a female ref that doesnt miss blatant calls the entire game? I know we were all thinking it…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT