ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy is overwhelming

What? I tried reading that a few times. And... what???

I am well aware that it "doesn't change the fact" that you only referred to him. But, by only referring to him, you imply that he was doing it alone. If you want me to "KNOW" what you "KNOW" then you'll have to say what you know so I can know that! Show a little effort, man.
I didn't imply anything. Hitler was the figurehead/leader/chancellor/fuhrer therefore he would have been the focus
What? I tried reading that a few times. And... what???

I am well aware that it "doesn't change the fact" that you only referred to him. But, by only referring to him, you imply that he was doing it alone. If you want me to "KNOW" what you "KNOW" then you'll have to say what you know so I can know that! Show a little effort, man.
Are you just ****ing dense? When you refer to one person it would be an infidel , not infidels. Can I make it any simpler for you?

You guys know way too much about this apparently. I would ask to be filled in on the details but...I just don't care. Go natter with your little friend. Adults are talking here.

That's some strong sauce from a guy who sported an avatar of a stuffed animal for 10 years.

Reactions: Louigi
He's talking crap in a locker room setting, not covering up rapes committed by his spouse, after which he intimidated and attacked the victims.

But you are no doubt ok with rape as long as committed by a democrat. Your principles are so noble.

Huh...Ted Kennedy should have gone to jail but that wasn't rape. No idea on Clinton since the only possible criminal case against him is lacking any details that can be independently verified but he's a terrible person for cheating on his wife. Of course, his investigators turned out to have many of those skeletons in their own closets. What's your take on Newt?

Well, I find 71-00's contributions to be a bit more refined and show a little more capacity for broader thinking than 58. Even GSD is more on-the-ball than him. 58 offers very little challenge. But, he shows more balls by hanging in here with us. So, for that, he gets a big prop from me.
Morons like you ; who think they are smarter than everybody else , just make me laugh. You think the hot air that you espouse is broad thinking. You are just pathetic. If you had an original thought it would make your head explode. "Oh I wouldn't kill even to save myself" , "I haven't objectified women since HS" blah , blah , on and on with the BS. No wonder GSD put you on ignore. I don't feel the need to put you on ignore because you never come up with anything new.

Huh...Ted Kennedy should have gone to jail but that wasn't rape. No idea on Clinton since the only possible criminal case against him is lacking any details that can be independently verified but he's a terrible person for cheating on his wife. Of course, his investigators turned out to have many of those skeletons in their own closets. What's your take on Newt?

100 level deflection.

My take on Newt is that he's not running for anything not have I ever had to vote for or against him and if he raped someone, he should be thrown in jail. If you want to discuss Newt, start a thread on him.

Would you still vote for Hillary of Bill had raped your mom and Hillary had subsequently attacked her credibility? Simple yes or no will suffice.

You mean you agree Teddy K should have gone to jail? Damnation.

LOL...THAT'S your best shot?

That's about all your original post warranted.

Would you vote for Hillary if Bill had raped your mom and Hillary subsequently attacked her credibility? Simple yes or no will suffice.

100 level deflection.

My take on Newt is that he's not running for anything not have I ever had to vote for or against him and if he raped someone, he should be thrown in jail. If you want to discuss Newt, start a thread on him.

Would you still vote for Hillary of Bill had raped your mom and Hillary had subsequently attacked her credibility? Simple yes or no will suffice.

In your completely hypothetical scenario...no. Would you vote for a man who was newly married with a pregnant wife who "moved...very heavily" on another married woman...Nancy O'Dell...in an attempt to f**k her? Because...you know...that's not hypothetical at all. Trump actually did that.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

In your completely hypothetical scenario...no. Would you vote for a man who was newly married with a pregnant wife who "moved...very heavily" on another married woman in an attempt to f**k her? Because...you know...that's not hypothetical at all. Trump actually did that.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Under normal circumstances, no. But considering my options, then yes

Nor was my situation hypothetical- it happened to several women.

You are a liar and a protector of rapists for even attempting to call the situation hypothetical. I'm glad not to know you.

Morons like you ; who think they are smarter than everybody else , just make me laugh. You think the hot air that you espouse is broad thinking. You are just pathetic. If you had an original thought it would make your head explode. "Oh I wouldn't kill even to save myself" , "I haven't objectified women since HS" blah , blah , on and on with the BS. No wonder GSD put you on ignore. I don't feel the need to put you on ignore because you never come up with anything new.
Awesome.

There is not one male who has ever played a team sport as young as high school who has never heard this typical male banter. And there is absolutely no one who has worked a job site (unless job site means magician at a 4 year old's birthday party) who hasn't heard it.

If Trump were sexually assaulting women, they would be out there in droves with liberal trial lawyers filing lawsuits all over everywhere. Has anyone seen one of those yet?

What we have seen though (and is on record) is Bill Clinton forfeiting his license to practice law and paying $850k for conduct related to his sexual misconduct. And there are scores of women who have accused Hillary of harassment. And we have all sorts of other evidence of Hillary evading laws, rules and colluding with her friends to escape prosecution.

Hillary is the most evil person to ever run for president and there is no close second.
but , but Donald said a chick was fat (as 100's of Hollywood producers have).

Do you really think tarheelbybirth or strummie have ever played a team sport or worked on a job site? LMFAO I bet they are both enrolled in that "how to be a girly man" class at dook

Reactions: Louigi
I find it interesting that SOME of these guys have no problem with Trump talking about wanting to go up to a beautiful woman and grab her privates and kiss her because he lacks control are the same bunch that we're worried about a transsexual being in a bathroom with their wives and daughters!!!

Under normal circumstances, no. But considering my options, then yes

Nor was my situation hypothetical- it happened to several women.

You are a liar and a protector of rapists for even attempting to call the situation hypothetical. I'm glad not to know you.

Holy shit. No one can possibly be this stupid.

Would you vote for Hillary if Bill had raped your mom and Hillary subsequently attacked her credibility?

Explain to the board please how that isn't a completely hypothetical situation. You can look up the term if that helps.

This should be good.

I find it interesting that SOME of these guys have no problem with Trump talking about wanting to go up to a beautiful woman and grab her privates and kiss her because he lacks control are the same bunch that we're worried about a transsexual being in a bathroom with their wives and daughters!!!
and you have no problem with Hillary getting the rapist of a 12 year girl off and then laughing about the fact that he passed a lie detector test and now you have no faith in lie detetors? Wow , just wow and you have daughters.

but , but Donald said a chick was fat (as 100's of Hollywood producers have).

Do you really think tarheelbybirth or strummie have ever played a team sport or worked on a job site? LMFAO I bet they are both enrolled in that "how to be a girly man" class at dook
Incredible! You're killing it today. How you said I was like a girl? Ha-HAA... that was funny. You got me good there.

By the way, I even paid you a compliment in there. Ingrate!

Incredible! You're killing it today. How you said I was like a girl? Ha-HAA... that was funny. You got me good there.
show me where I said you were like a girl? You are the one with all the ramblings on how you wouldn't even kill to save yourself. That surely doesn't make you a manly man. Apparently you have just given up?

We've had our run-ins...as you well know...but I've always respected your intelligence. This is why I take nothing on this board seriously and stay away for long periods of time. The cons at HROT are so much smarter than these guys.

You can't quote me on that over there, of course.

Reactions: strummingram
I didn't imply anything. Hitler was the figurehead/leader/chancellor/fuhrer therefore he would have been the focus

Are you just ****ing dense? When you refer to one person it would be an infidel , not infidels. Can I make it any simpler for you?
I'm sure that if anyone can make it simpler, you can.

The variable was a RELIGION and members of a RELIGION. It's the vilification of members of a RELIGION. The person/people who are paranoid of them are secondary. I used the Nazi reference because they did that exact thing. They said that ALL JEWS were a threat. Just like you've insisted that Islam (and therefore the people who practice it) are all a threat.

We've had our run-ins...as you well know...but I've always respected your intelligence. This is why I take nothing on this board seriously and stay away for long periods of time. The cons at HROT are so much smarter than these guys.

now that's a tender moment for u 2.

and you have no problem with Hillary getting the rapist of a 12 year girl off and then laughing about the fact that he passed a lie detector test and now you have no faith in lie detetors? Wow , just wow and you have daughters.

She didn't get him off. He f'n pled guilty in a plea deal arranged by the mother of the girl who was attacked and the prosecutor. Clinton just took the deal. The girl who was attacked SAID SO in 2008.

Reactions: strummingram
I'm sure that if anyone can make it simpler, you can.

The variable was a RELIGION and members of a RELIGION. It's the vilification of members of a RELIGION. The person/people who are paranoid of them are secondary. I used the Nazi reference because they did that exact thing. They said that ALL JEWS were a threat. Just like you've insisted that Islam (and therefore the people who practice it) are all a threat.
The jews obviously weren't a threat. It was nothing more than fear of their wealth and most that he exterminated weren't rich by any means The Rothschilds were safe and sound as usual financing the war for both sides.

show me where I said you were like a girl? You are the one with all the ramblings on how you wouldn't even kill to save yourself. That surely doesn't make you a manly man. Apparently you have just given up?
So, being a man is measured by the ability to take others' lives? You are really on a roll tonight!

I think the knee-slapper of "I bet they are both enrolled in that "how to be a girly man" class at dook" was intended to feminize me. By feminizing me, you feel superior. I can see how Trump is your hero.

Explain to the board please how that isn't a completely hypothetical situation. You can look up the term if that helps.

This should be good.

You have gotten weak in Iowa

Bill has raped many women and Hilary has subsequently attacked them. There is nothing hypothetical about this.

Your mom is safe probably because she has never met Bill. But if she had, then she too would have been in danger.

You have gotten weak in Iowa

Bill has raped many women and Hilary has subsequently attacked them. There is nothing hypothetical about this.

Your mom is safe probably because she has never met Bill. But if she had, then she too would have been in danger.

Link to attacks. Maybe a quote or three?

And you missed the part where you were explaining how your hypothetical isn't a hypothetical at all. I'll wait.

Some do show they are more than just Fox regurgitators, but there are a lot more clones of these guys there. That board just has a better variety.

There are NO gay guys here. We got one atheist who rarely posts. He's pretty overt.

Thanks for the compliment. It's mutual.

Translation- I have gotten my ass handed to me yet again so time to start up with personal attacks, which I reserve the right to whine about later.

You are a caricature of your former self.

Reactions: HeelFan58

I never said that. However, I'd like to see evidence of that though because I've heard a different version of it so I'd be interested to be able to see or hear other evidence from that case. Because there are always two sides of a story then there's the truth.

She didn't get him off. He f'n pled guilty in a plea deal arranged by the mother of the girl who was attacked and the prosecutor. Clinton just took the deal. The girl who was attacked SAID SO in 2008.
Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]

Clinton: So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn’t want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence [laughs] before it was presented.

yeah he took a plea. my point was she got him off on the serious charge.

Would you at least classify this as inappropriate laughter?

So Trump's locker room talk was worse?.

Translation- I have gotten my ass handed to me yet again so time to start up with personal attacks, which I reserve the right to whine about later.

You are a caricature of your former self.

*sigh* A personal attack would be saying you WERE that stupid. I'm assuming you're not. Feel free to dispute my assumption.

Now...explain, please, how this isn't a hypothetical as you clearly claimed.

Would you vote for Hillary if Bill had raped your mom and Hillary subsequently attacked her credibility?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT