ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost Game time Tar Heels!!

Last years team would have been quit on this game....Not this bunch...Might not win but they have made me Proud all year long.....

That was a pretty damn good spot, though it probably wouldn't have mattered.

There is that turnover. Man, he almost had a chance to break it.

Well, so much for the turnover. Sometimes getting cute doesn't make sense to me. 2nd and 2 deep in your own territory I think maybe you run the damn ball and get the first down.

We can talk about the putrid defense all night but how pathetic was it to call for a swing pass on 2nd and 1? We turned 2nd and 1 into Hollins getting ejected and punting from the end zone. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Just got home, but I have been watching. Sorry, Hollins targeting may have indeed been the correct call, but they didn't toss Baylor's DB when he nailed Switzer, so I am calling BS here. Call it both ways or not at all. And now we are without our big play receiver, so please tell me how that isn't BS.

Again, I don't like the call. Their WR was holding Lawrence. Glad they finally flagged his punk ass. Now eject him.

We can talk about the putrid defense all night but how pathetic was it to call for a swing pass on 2nd and 1? We turned 2nd and 1 into Hollins getting ejected and punting from the end zone. You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Yeah, that is exactly what I said. Deep in your own territory that is just a silly play call.

Chizik and the D has made this team better this season. But, he is totally out - matched tonight.

They are in a bad spot now. Down two scores and Baylor's drives are runs which eat the clock. It just looks like they have no chance to stop them. Maybe score and get an onside kick??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT