ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost Game time Tar Heels!!

So he holds Lawrence right in front of the official and then mouths off to Lawrence after the play, again in front of the ref and nothing. What a damn joke thee officials are.

Credit to Baylor, their offense is making us look like a JV team, but the calls on big penalties are a joke in jet his game.

Well, this is getting ugly. No way our defense can make a stop and no matter how much we score, unless they do we cant win. Stewart should have made the tackle there, but tried to make a play that he can't make,

Just dang.

Gonna give up 600 rushing yards to a team that you know is going to run!!...someone should lose their jobs..whether a coach or a player!!

Well, at least we scored on that series. Sure would be great to get a stop on defense.

And these announcers are trying to say Bug pushed off? Really? After the absolute BS Baylor's players have been getting away with?

Chizik's got plenty of work to do.
Not sure there is a scheme that can keep your team from getting shredded like this by a one dimensional offense - at some point the guys on the field have to buck up and do something. At least once. I am not sure what the ncaa rushing record is but it has to be in jeopardy

Well, at least we scored on that series. Sure would be great to get a stop on defense.

And these announcers are trying to say Bug pushed off? Really? After the absolute BS Baylor's players have been getting away with?

It's Mike Patrick...Dude hates the Heels.....

To my recollection two possessions they haven't scored. The turnover.....and the last possession
Gonna give up 600 rushing yards to a team that you know is going to run!!...someone should lose their jobs..whether a coach or a player!!
Just can't believe their running attack has gashed us open like this.

Our best defensive lineman is out for the game. He technically doesn't have a job. None of the players do.

You wanna fire Chizik?

I look at their OL when our guys step in there and it really is rather dramatic the difference in size. Those are some big boys making holes for their backs. Still, I wasn't expecting them to run on us like this.

That and their guys are dragging us when we do make solid contact. We stand the guy up at the line and he still pushes for the first down. Just dang.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT