ADVERTISEMENT

It's ALWAYS about K and DOOK

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Last night after the game watched DSPN and other media outlets to see highlights. The commentators were in a state of "SHOCK" that The lord and master and DOOk had GASP LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They could not get over it Everyone down to Lunardi just felt so bad for all of Dook nation But Do NOT worry they said DOOK will be BACK better than ever!! Carolina>> WHO ?????the team that whipped their asses??? NO mention of the job HD did NOTHING They did call Mando a Beast THAT was IT.

DOOK is YOUNG don't ya know!!! Thye have 5 first round picks but they are YOUNG and they just could not deal with the PRESSURE of the week and the bright lights. POOR DOOK AND K!!! AMERICA must weep a little bit just like the Crazies. We MUST feel so bad because Vader had his party spoiled. It's all SO SAD!!!

DSPN repeated it this am with a long emotional piece about POOR K and POOR DOOK ///BUT they WILL BE Back!!

Excuse me gotta go get my barf bag

D = Dumb
O = Overrated
O = Organized
K = Kiddies
They're not that organized Glov .. they have always been about the individual over the team .. including their coaches, total opposite of UNC. But I will gladly give you dumb/over rated children all day . 👍

Reactions: TheGLOV
It certainly is all about them. I can see it now:
ESPN to air The Last Duke: a 52 week documentary chronicling one man's rise from Blue Devil to Golden God.
When asked why the documentary would premiere tomorrow instead of today, Coach K responded, "Today was unacceptable".

Last night after the game watched DSPN and other media outlets to see highlights. The commentators were in a state of "SHOCK" that The lord and master and DOOk had GASP LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They could not get over it Everyone down to Lunardi just felt so bad for all of Dook nation But Do NOT worry they said DOOK will be BACK better than ever!! Carolina>> WHO ?????the team that whipped their asses??? NO mention of the job HD did NOTHING They did call Mando a Beast THAT was IT.

DOOK is YOUNG don't ya know!!! Thye have 5 first round picks but they are YOUNG and they just could not deal with the PRESSURE of the week and the bright lights. POOR DOOK AND K!!! AMERICA must weep a little bit just like the Crazies. We MUST feel so bad because Vader had his party spoiled. It's all SO SAD!!!

DSPN repeated it this am with a long emotional piece about POOR K and POOR DOOK ///BUT they WILL BE Back!!

Excuse me gotta go get my barf bag
It is amazing how many times K falls back on the my kids are just so young excuse when he loses games when it is he that exclusively builds his teams that way. This season long tear filled farewell tour can have others kissing his ring, we Tar Heels do not feel the need to kid that ring thou we can consider doing other things to it...

• Love
Reactions: keysersosay#1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT