ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs UNC game thread for Saturday 16 Dec 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
When two evenly Blue Bloods play on a neutral court where it is anybody’s guess who might win there are some things to think about: Both teams have not played in a while. Kentucky relies a ton on three point shooting while Carolina relies a bunch on Bacot and Ingram down low. Kentucky is pretty young while UNC has a bunch of upper class men. Carolina is awful stopping three point shooting and the Wildcats live and die from the three point line. If Ryan and Davis can keep Kentucky honest I like Carolina pulling this one out..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2000tiger
Truth be told other than beating dook…UK is next…Not that I hate them or anything…I just enjoy the meltdown on Rupp Rafters…

Go Heels….

Reactions: dlew71
not sure how effective Bacot will be in this one and ky's guard size is a concern on both ends .. we can't give them good looks .. jmo

and the bench may play a big part for UNC cause uk loves to run too ..

When two evenly Blue Bloods play on a neutral court where it is anybody’s guess who might win there are some things to think about: Both teams have not played in a while. Kentucky relies a ton on three point shooting while Carolina relies a bunch on Bacot and Ingram down low. Kentucky is pretty young while UNC has a bunch of upper class men. Carolina is awful stopping three point shooting and the Wildcats live and die from the three point line. If Ryan and Davis can keep Kentucky honest I like Carolina pulling this one out..
Neutral court in Kat-Lanta?

Since Cadeau looks to pass more than looking to score Cormac Ryan MUST be the 4th scorer for the Tar Heels to win this battle

Wagner opens up the scoring on a layup but Bacot responds with a short hook 2-2, Carolina with three turnovers then Edward’s hits in close 4-2 for the Cats

Not a good start with the ball pressure. Turning it over, not getting to our spots easily.

Dillingham who wanted to come to UNC is fouled by Wojcik hits 2 free throws 17-8
Dillingham had plenty of opportunities to commit to UNC.

What he "wanted to" do was move with an ex-felon across the country to go to Kanye West's fake school.

Wtf were we doing last 10 days. Sloppy af and getting out executed and out hustled on both ends. We can’t throw it in the ocean on wide open shots.

Bacot is a massive liability on both ends in this game. Outplayed to an embarrassing level.

Reactions: al would
This game is going like I expected. They know how to run like Carolina use to and we don’t play transition defense to stop it.
I'm not sure they "know how to run" so much as have better athletes. Dillingham, Wagner, Bradshaw, Edwards are more athletic than their Carolina counterparts. That's recruiting for ya.

Wtf were we doing last 10 days. Sloppy af and getting out executed and out hustled on both ends. We can’t throw it in the ocean on wide open shots.

Bacot is a massive liability on both ends in this game. Outplayed to an embarrassing level.
Really? I don't think he's looked worse than anyone else. Much better than Ryan or Withers.

Getting beat soundly on the ball both sides. Not handling the ball pressure, while their guards physically comfortable taking our on ball defenders.

Reactions: al would
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT