ADVERTISEMENT

Kerwin Walton,........Well??.................................................

We're on Commitment watch for & still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4⭐ SG/SF Kerwin Walton @K_Walton24 out of Minnesota #TarHeelNation ‼ Francis transferring out means we'll need RJ more at PG to help Love. That leaves open more SG minutes for a player with Kerwin's Shooting ability to make an immediate impact!
EWdBqcCXQAERZXt.jpg

Awesome pic...

Is the announcement officially today if it comes after midnight EST? How about after midnight Hawaii time?

Reactions: TheGLOV
He appears to be his listed height, at least 6 inches taller than Roy. I wish Roy would wear a suit. A 68 year old man who makes millions of dollars should not wear a track suit to work

Looking more and more like the decision isn't coming today.
Looking like the young man is conflicted and needs some genuine help. Anyone at that age making this type of decision has my empathy but time to step up young man unless you want to repeat a grade in high school.

Ok, that's it. I'm officially opening up the "we want Kerwin for 2021" online discussion group.

Someone this unsure about a decision that he announced a date for 2 weeks in advance doesn't give me the most positive thoughts to his nerves on the court. I understand it's a big decision, but so is the pressure on the court.

Perhaps he is a night owl. The big games are usually late starts. So if he makes a 3 at about 10:45pm in the national championship game, tonight's wait will be a pleasant memory

That could be a possibility. Saw someone mentioned miller was working on him. Who knows, maybe he did commit, and miller has him second guessing his decision. Others have speculated he doesn’t want to leave home with covid 19.

It's just been tweeted that if Kerwin doesn't announce in the next 30 minutes that he has delayed the decision to another day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT