ADVERTISEMENT

Kerwin Walton,........Well??.................................................

6iO0NT8JUimYm1QDT7u1FHoRUxXu6OoESDYSM-7E5RqgFfsjg5BUydWHG2PHWnkBwb-RyH5y0oADMfTeZr5TWnO0zXfhdq0JOAWv7JwSLOICQl93K-4f9GUq5EY1m527HXwfXNeUxijuqEMKDG9Z-qD2be2wJJCs5-4

I’m thinking it is best we move on. Let Arizona deal with the insecurities of this guy. We have a great class coming in and if he’d rather go live under Arizona’s coming penalties so be it.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I’m thinking it is best we move on. Let Arizona deal with the insecurities of this guy. We have a great class coming in and if he’d rather go live under Arizona’s coming penalties so be it.

The guy is athletic, has good heigth, and can shoot. Having said that he may go elsewhere...

Move on Kerwin. We no longer want you. You have missed out on your best option. Go else ware.
Evan Daniels: Commitment expected 04/26...
who cares. I have moved on. I honestly don’t want him now. He is the one who blew it. Go else ware young man. Our team next year is full of guys that want the UNC uniform and will do anything for that. I hope Roy called him and told him tonight he is no longer offered a scholarship.

Time to move on folks. We’ll go with what we’ve got. That will be plenty.
Per sources:

Kerwin Walton is asleep.
Probably having nightmares cause he just made the biggest mistake of his life. Move on young man. Find what you want but understand you made a big mistake tonight. Ha, announced two weeks ago that your announce was today. You have no further credibility I’m afraid. Wish you luck. Just not here.

I don't mind a kid deciding to go elsewhere. (except to AZ) I don't mind a kid taking his time. It's a big life decision but why in the hell does his family allow him to announce a commitment date before he's made up his mind? It makes him look either flakey or shady even if if he isn't.

Reactions: TheGLOV and kc2525
Who is ready to refresh all day for him not to announce again lol

I mean, I still prefer he comes but something is amiss in this recruitment. It may be covid related.

Kids that waffle this much late in the game don’t usually work out well for us. Not sure it’s a good fit if he made the announcement that he was committing 2 weeks ago and then gets to that date and can’t pull the trigger, whether it’s for us or somebody else. Just strange. I don’t know much about this kid or family so I’ll pose the question to those who may know more; any chance this is just a stunt to shore up more attention for his decision? It certainly wouldn’t be the first lame ass antic a kid or family pulled to get more attention around their commitment.

My sources confirm that Walton is slated to select a cereal this morning. List is down to Trix, Grape Nuts, Cheerios, and Capt Crunch. Announcement slated for 2pm.
Where are the boxes placed on the counter?

Reactions: jah420
We’ve got arguably the best front court in the country and one of the best PGs coming in and no SG! What more could this kid want? Arizona’s freshman Josh Green has declared for,the NBA, but he could come back. He only averaged 12pt/gm. Zona has a couple other SG’s averaging 6pt/gm and a total of 6 scholarship guards on their roster. We have 3!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT