ADVERTISEMENT

Kerwin Walton,........Well??.................................................

IT’S OFFICIAL.

I will be going on twitter sometime in the next 3 hours to inform everyone of my decision of what to eat tonight for dinner.
i will even count the seconds when it comes out the next day...says every college bball fanatic

Really hope he comes to Chapel Hill to suit up for the Tar Heels. In the end it has to be hard for some to choose unless they were lifelong fans or make a much better connection with one head coach and staff.

So I thought at one time. If you truly don’t care about the attention, just call the coach and say “I’m onboard”. Let the coach put the word out. It’s really that simple. Anything else is grandstanding.
What a ridiculous comment. The kids work their entire life for a D1 scholarship and when they make the decision, it’s their decision to announce. Not the coaches, not anyone else’s. It’s their choice and ultimately their call where they will choose to go and how they will notify the public.

He’s had forever to decide. You can’t tell me he doesn’t know by now. If he comes, fine. If not, fine. I don’t lose sleep over the decisions of 18 year olds.

I agree kids should be able to announce however they want, but my preference is a 1 hour live special on ESPN.

Maybe one hour if you're the next L. James. But anything more than 10 minutes for the average guy is a complete waste of all of our times. Which reminds me at least the hour would be better than the 12 hour for this announcement.

Quality young man...

Agree with this, and he does not play as if he is an attention-seeking, me-first guy.

I tend to think that if there is waffling at this very moment (we don't even know that there is waffling BTW), it would come down to familial factors. Who could blame a kid for that? Look at our very own Garrison Brooks.

Having said these things, I cannot root for a kid who goes to Arizona anymore.

I always fear anytime Arizona and Miller are involved. Besides Puff, when is the last time we’ve won a recruiting battle with them ?

I always fear anytime Arizona and Miller are involved. Besides Puff, when is the last time we’ve won a recruiting battle with them ?
Family loses all credibility if he heads to Tucson. You would have to have your head buried in the sand to not know what's gone on with Sean Miller. Arizona and Miller will be buried before this is over.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Not sure why this kid would pick any of these schools over UNC.. UNC is a legitimate title contender next year. But I have seen worse decisions before.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Any truth to the rumor that he is on the phone to the Rat who is begging him to go anywhere but UNC?

I hate rat as much as anyone, but he's on the phone with the 95th or whatever ranked recruit, telling him not to go to UNC?

Trying to lighten the mood here. Please don't take me seriously. o_O Anyways, the Rat would not just be on the phone, he would have sent his boys in to exert some pressure.

Reactions: TheGLOV and Sk1310
We're on Commitment watch for & still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4⭐ SG/SF Kerwin Walton @K_Walton24 out of Minnesota #TarHeelNation ‼ Francis transferring out means we'll need RJ more at PG to help Love. That leaves open more SG minutes for a player with Kerwin's Shooting ability to make an immediate impact!
EWdBqcCXQAERZXt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT