ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

LOL.... I wonder who's athletic department they stole this idea from?
And, just what IS their goal? (continue being our bitch, I guess because they are exceeding expectations in that area).

4975A749ANCSZ4_502e1ab8-2516-43f0-9270-5e0dbf76ffcb_grande.jpg

They care less about winning and more about us getting hammered. It must be sad to be a state fan knowing your only hope is seeing another school get penalized instead of bringing your athletic dept up to better standards. Just down right humiliating.

Reactions: trig81
Have I ever mentioned that I really hate state college and anything associated with them?

Reactions: trig81
They certainly proved they have little credibility. Their guru, Mr. Kane, proved that anything he says lacks credibility.

LOL. See below. Apparently the Rams Club bribed the NCAA Enforcement Staff (h/t @Raising Heel)
apackfan69
apackfan69.jpg

Bench Warmer
Rating: 2.7/5 this site
2029 posts this site
Re: Link: NOA Released
2:17 PM
(3 votes)

Proudpackdad wrote:

From 2/22/2016 > apackfan69 wrote:Had a rams club guy tell me last night that within a week of the basketball teams last game(whenever that is) they will self impose a 1 year ban for the football and basketball teams. They are also going to offer to pay a HUGE fine(100 million paid over the next 4 years). They will let the NCAA decide on probation, penalties for other teams, and loss of schollies. In return all banners will be kept, and recruits will not be allowed to transfer(basketball and football). He told me this had been agreed upon by both the cheats and the NCAA. He said the HUGE fine was why the NCAA agreed to do it this way. I hope like hell he was just trying to upset me, and brag about how great they are. This would be a horrible if true.

###

This could turn out to have more truth than most anyone thought.

Talked with this Ram's Club again last night. When he looked at me he just had a sly grin on his face. His words to me were basically for 30 plus years he had been telling me they could buy there way out of anything. He ask me if I could pocket 2 to 3 million dollars would I really care if a team other than UNC got away with cheating. I said no, and he said then why do think anybody at the NCAA cares if UNC gets punished for it?

Bottom line is, as he stated there are only a few people who know exactly how much money that UNC/Rams Club have, and also have access to. I posted this yesterday, and he basically confirmed it last night. A lot of people at the NCAA have gotten really rich lately, and any lawsuits that result in the NCAA having to settle with money will be paid for by the cheats. BIG MONEY WINS, and UNC HAS A LOT OF IT!!!!!!!

Umm, having zero post season bans was one of the reasons UNC hired Skadden. So, no, that isn't believable. ;)

Their season ticket sales are way diwn for football. I can only imagine how down the basketball ticket sales will be. Couldnt happen to a better fan base. I hope the whole school self implodes.

I love it.

Besides- they have to call us UNC-CH. Given their propensity to schedule the weakest possible teams, if you saw "UNC" on their list, you would wonder if that meant Asheville or Greensboro.
Exactly. They would beat UNC-Greensboro in rugby and spend the next year boasting about whoopin' UNC.

NCAA baseball regional at Rawleigh suspended last night with moo up 5-3 but CC had the bases loaded with 1 out and moo running out of pitchers. Resumed today at 2 and CC puts up 4 in the top of the 9th and moo goes quietly in order in the bottom of the the 9th .....BWAAAAHAAAA .....LMFAO moo done for the season.

NCAA baseball regional at Rawleigh suspended last night with moo up 5-3 but CC had the bases loaded with 1 out and moo running out of pitchers. Resumed today at 2 and CC puts up 4 in the top of the 9th and moo goes quietly in order in the bottom of the the 9th .....BWAAAAHAAAA .....LMFAO moo done for the season.
That's beautiful. I knew it was on but didn't watch/check in for fear of jinxing it. LOLOLOL nice job making use of that 1-seed and host status, peckers.

And for those who missed it, Moo head coach Elliott Avent got ejected from the game yesterday for arguing a full-count pitch that was called a ball. That guy is good for one good tantrum per series. He is the incarnation of everything laughable about that school's athletics program.

The spin move was obviously the highlight here, but I thought the "hands on the hips" was a nice touch.

Last edited:
Their misery is priceless! I love it!!! Gooooo Heels! LOL!!!

That wasn't the funniest part of the Avery fiasco. This AM Mike and Mike had a great segment about Avery and his "spin move" on the ump. They then showed Avery walking off the field after being ejected...and the old fool didn't realize he was using the Seahawk dugout exit. :)

Reactions: Raising Heel
I guess it will be Swofford's fault!:cool:

And for those who missed it, Moo head coach Elliott Avent got ejected from the game yesterday for arguing a full-count pitch that was called a ball. That guy is good for one good tantrum per series. He is the incarnation of everything laughable about that school's athletics program.

The spin move was obviously the highlight here, but I thought the "hands on the hips" was a nice touch.

On PTI, they slammed the dude for acting like an embarrassing idiot and said the school should sack that clown. LOL@state, indeed!

I love how the Coastal players, at first, are laughing at Avent (you can see them in the dugout in the background), but then they just get embarrassed FOR him and starting looking the other direction as he continues to make an ass of himself out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT