ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

I certainly won't waste the time to tear that letter apart, but he makes a classic wuffie mistake at the very end: "...without cheating, key players would not have been eligible and their teams probably would not have won them."

If the players hadn't taken the AFAM classes, they would have taken other classes, and the assumption the players would have failed those classes is wishful thinking at best. Just another Moo idiot.

Lol.............
LOL................................
LOLOLOL.......................................
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......................
...okay, okay. Nothing can beat this. This is pure PackPride gold. This is a grown ass man writing this letter and actually sending/emailing it to other adults in the professional world and expecting it to effect change (see what I did there, Hark, it's effect in that case). Just wow. Juuuuust wow.

biggoodwolf
126 MONTHS
Premium Member
Barrel o' laughs
Rating: 3.3/5 this site
7986 posts this site
Re: NOA response to NCAA
12:35 AM

I thought this might be a good time to re-post a letter I wrote to Chancellor Folt and the BOT in May of last year.

Dear Chancellor Folt:

When you were a child, what would your mother have done if you had come home from play with your pockets full of marbles that you had won in a game with other neighborhood kids? And later, she found out that you had won them by cheating. I know what my mother would have done. Being a lady of high character and morals, she would have marched me to the homes of every kid that I had cheated and made me admit that I had cheated and give back the ill-gotten marbles and tell them that I was sorry I had cheated. I would have been embarrassed, but I would be able to live with myself for having done the right thing.

Now I have a hypothetical question. What would a university administrator... maybe a chancellor or trustee or chairman or president of a very prestigious university... do if their university’s basketball and football teams came home with banners and trophies for having won conference and national championships? And later, that administrator found out that the teams had won them because some in the university had cheated.

I believe that administrators of impeccable morals and integrity would admit that their teams did not deserve the banners and trophies and do exactly what my mother would have done - turn them in. They would be very embarrassed, but their university would be able to move forward because they had done the right thing.

On the other hand, other administrators might keep the banners and trophies… the thought of no longer being able to see them in their places of honor being just too much for them to bear. So they would continue to fly their ill-gotten banners and display their ill-gotten trophies, all the while knowing that without cheating, key players would not have been eligible and their teams probably would not have won them.

Just something to think about.
wufpeckers = simpletons

His first mistake which crackriders and n&o make in every article is that cheating was involved as NOBODY including NCAA has ever affirmed this. Players had to turn in a paper and in most cases I believe it was a 20 page paper. They did a paper or else they never got a grade so their was no cheating and there was work involved by the athletes. Now the rigorousness of the paper is debatable but the NCAA not crackriders, abcers and n&o as we have stated hves no involvement in deciding that. What NCAA only can rule on is if classes were specifically set up for athletes and did others do all the work for athletes or gave too much help on the athletes work and none of that occurred in this situation. Boxill's NCAA response pretty much refutes that she didn't really do this for WBB when her emails are taken in proper context.

Meanwhile, at Pack Pride, the discussion thread on UNC & Tim Beckman is their "hottest" posted-upon thread right now and is at the very top of their board, and their thread about THEIR TEAM'S FIRST GAME is six threads down the list and has 4 less pages.

LOL....Moo, you never disappoint.
Just imagine what it will be like if we beat UGA. I predict a 10 page thread if that happens.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Meanwhile, at Pack Pride, the discussion thread on UNC & Tim Beckman is their "hottest" posted-upon thread right now and is at the very top of their board, and their thread about THEIR TEAM'S FIRST GAME is six threads down the list and has 4 less pages.

LOL....Moo, you never disappoint.
How much can you talk about Bill & Mary?

Reactions: Raising Heel
14264952_1778320802388270_4901917067382093959_n.jpg

Reactions: tarheel0910
But, but, but, the rayefffffs screwed them. Swofford was probably behind all of it, lol!
Of course Swofford arranged it all. He only wants to be ACC commissioner for 2 reasons: to cheat for UNC and to cheat against dear ole MooU.

Reactions: Archer2
Had to check Crack Ride out. OMG! Love seein' their misery!

"This season is effectively over. If you cannot get over the extremely low bar that is ecu, a team that went 5-7 and has a whole new freakin' staff and next to nothing going for them, then what is the point? Clemson, FSU, Louisville, and Notre Dame are going to have their way. And based on what I saw today, we'll gladly take it and ask for seconds. The stupid play on the field was matched by the stupid coaches on the sidelines. If you don't have your stuff together by year 4, with your players, with your staff, and lose to a program who has none of the resources that we have for a 3rd straight freakin' time, then it's time for this staff to move on to somewhere else."

"Well, I waited a while to cool down. Mowed part of the yard. Cutting grass is therapeutic. But also a chance to reflect. This is as good as it is going to be under this regime. It is obvious limited thought was placed into the hiring in just one week back a few years ago. Such an important hire but blown by the AD UM ran off. Second year coach at ecu and they play with passion and drive. Not us. its sad. But this is as good as it gets. Year 4...and still no progress. Our folks love shiny new buildings with sports mediocrity. Sigh..."

What's up with RB Johnnie Frazier? He was suppose to be a superstar and didn't even play.

Had to check Crack Ride out. OMG! Love seein' their misery!

"This season is effectively over. If you cannot get over the extremely low bar that is ecu, a team that went 5-7 and has a whole new freakin' staff and next to nothing going for them, then what is the point? Clemson, FSU, Louisville, and Notre Dame are going to have their way. And based on what I saw today, we'll gladly take it and ask for seconds. The stupid play on the field was matched by the stupid coaches on the sidelines. If you don't have your stuff together by year 4, with your players, with your staff, and lose to a program who has none of the resources that we have for a 3rd straight freakin' time, then it's time for this staff to move on to somewhere else."

"Well, I waited a while to cool down. Mowed part of the yard. Cutting grass is therapeutic. But also a chance to reflect. This is as good as it is going to be under this regime. It is obvious limited thought was placed into the hiring in just one week back a few years ago. Such an important hire but blown by the AD UM ran off. Second year coach at ecu and they play with passion and drive. Not us. its sad. But this is as good as it gets. Year 4...and still no progress. Our folks love shiny new buildings with sports mediocrity. Sigh..."
Been trying to tell moo fans for years that it is futile.

Reactions: Archer2
If NVSU never wins another game in any sport, I'll be happy.
Amen brother!

Seeing them talk smack to ECU all week and then come out losing was just icing on the cake for the weekend for me. Only thing better would have been ECU waxing them for about 50 points, but a win is a win!

As late as the beginning of December last year, Fed had as many wins at CFS as Doeren. Unbelievable statistic! At that point, Doeren had won 2 home games in three years. I hope they give Yow a lifetime contract.
I think the stat was Fed had as many ACC wins as Doeren at CFS. I think they have beaten a few patsies there.

I heard 2 ladies at the grocery store and one said to the other "did you go to the game yesterday" and the second says "No their fans aren't too nice". LMFAO Pot meet kettle.

i've got a question for ncsu fans whose all-consuming hatred for unc is their main strategy for boosting their own program:

how's that working for you?
Now just wait a doggone minute, there, Jimmy. It is not right to expect Wuffies to be able to answer simple questions. It's like asking Jerry's kids how fast they can run.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT