ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

I present without comment.

Marc O. Chambers
Marc%20O.%20Chambers.gif

Towel Boy
Rating: 3.4/5 this site
823 posts this site
Re: UNC-CH Scandal: If you don't want to discuss it, then don...
Sunday at 2:24 PMLast edited Sunday at 2:29 PMby Marc O. Chambers
(3 votes)
OJ and the Holes have a lot in common. Both have persisted in contending they've done nothing wrong (or nothing meriting serious punishment), that they are victims of a frame-up by people who hate them or are envious of them, that the evidence against them is exaggerated misinterpreted or even fabricated, and that their troubles are largely a product of a media witch-hunt and media-generated hysteria. Through some of these arguments, OJ ended up skating for murder.

These have become the common tactics that the guilty (or at least the guilty with enough funding to hire an army of defense counsel) use in the modern era to escape punishment.

Well, UNcheat may eventually be left alone in their unique victimhood status, if this story os to be believed:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/a-friend-of-o-j-simpson-thinks-the-fallen-star-might-confess-to-crimes-one-day

In short, OJ may eventually confess to the full extents of his crimes. UNCheat never will.

When a university and their supporters have less integrity than Orenthal, well, I dont know what to say about that.....

I present without comment.

Marc O. Chambers
Marc%20O.%20Chambers.gif

Towel Boy
Rating: 3.4/5 this site
823 posts this site
Re: UNC-CH Scandal: If you don't want to discuss it, then don...
Sunday at 2:24 PMLast edited Sunday at 2:29 PMby Marc O. Chambers
(3 votes)
OJ and the Holes have a lot in common. Both have persisted in contending they've done nothing wrong (or nothing meriting serious punishment), that they are victims of a frame-up by people who hate them or are envious of them, that the evidence against them is exaggerated misinterpreted or even fabricated, and that their troubles are largely a product of a media witch-hunt and media-generated hysteria. Through some of these arguments, OJ ended up skating for murder.

These have become the common tactics that the guilty (or at least the guilty with enough funding to hire an army of defense counsel) use in the modern era to escape punishment.

Well, UNcheat may eventually be left alone in their unique victimhood status, if this story os to be believed:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/a-friend-of-o-j-simpson-thinks-the-fallen-star-might-confess-to-crimes-one-day

In short, OJ may eventually confess to the full extents of his crimes. UNCheat never will.

When a university and their supporters have less integrity than Orenthal, well, I dont know what to say about that.....
This should be framed. Seriously.

Here's a good one. Apparently the N&O has been on our side all along.

dot dot
dot%20dot.gif

173 Months
Premium Member
Waterboy
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
1222 posts this site
Re: UNC-CH Scandal: If you don't want to discuss it, then don't
9:16 AM
The N&O is also being very disingenuous, too. I've no doubt they have buried or ignored all manner of wrong doing in Chapel Hill over the years.
dot dot - Raleigh, NC
Class of '89

Holy crap check this one out. I am betting this is what got their scandal thread locked. The mind of a pecker is a terrible thing. This makes their obsession with us seem normal. This moron is speaking in regards to the recent blog about those dumbass microaggresions on UNCs employee forum. Obviously they are stupid statements made by wet pants millenials, but his response is something else entirely.

I remember this old Chris Rock stand up routine where he talked about domestic violence. He said something along the lines of "Now I'd never, ever, EVER, hit a woman. But I understand."

The more and more stuff like this keeps being mass distributed from our "intellectual" circles the more and more I'm starting to "understand" Stalin and HItler and the atrocities they committed in Soviet Russia and Germany against those in academia and the arts. How else do you stop these people from brainwashing all our children into complete idiots? Clearly the people coming up with this stuff are too far gone to be appealed to with reason, so when that fails, what other options are left other than rounding them all up and locking them away some place where they can't infect the rest of the populace? I'm not saying I'd ever, EVER, participate in mass genocide, but I understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
Okay here we go. This thread takes the cake for most detached from reality. It's only two pages so y'all can get through it pretty quick.

Click here

One of my favorite quips: "Serious question: Has NC State had a legal team all along, looking into all our options, should this crapfest go south, as it has?"

LOLOL

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
My favorite quote:

"If they had a real plan, they'd discontinue that pitiful program [NCSU women's soccer team]. Those women that want something to do can fry the fish the National Championship Bass Fishing Team catches."
What makes it even funnier is they aren't the national champions in bass fishing any longer.

The NCAA interstate commerce clause has surfaced.

Manzarek
Manzarek.jpg

Deceased
Rating: 2.7/5 this site
2274 posts this site
Re: NOA response to NCAA
Yesterday at 2:19 PM
Those with greater legal knowledge than I can answer this question, I hope. If the NCAA fails to sufficiently act, couldn't schools file a class action lawsuit in federal court accusing the NCAA of violations regarding interstate commerce?

The NCAA interstate commerce clause has surfaced.

Manzarek
Manzarek.jpg

Deceased
2274 posts this site
Yesterday at 2:19 PM
Those with greater legal knowledge than I can answer this question, I hope. If the NCAA fails to sufficiently act, couldn't schools file a class action lawsuit in federal court accusing the NCAA of violations regarding interstate commerce?
wuf peckers are always a wonderful source of absurd humor. Also those with a greater knowledge than Manzrek could probably populate a medium sized state or maybe I should say a better grasp of reality..

Check this little gem out...

44magnum
6th Man
2726 posts this site
Re: Pack 2017-2018 Football recruiting thread
Tuesday at 1:30 PM
IseWolf22 wrote:
We need a bag man. Unfortunately we are not getting one

Exactly! The NCAA has shown they will not do a darn thing about it, so why would any program wanting to win not use one? As long as there isn't a direct link to a program, like an email or something of that nature, you are ok. Sadly, our largest donors don't want to be that guy. If I had the funds I would be. However, I'd be fooled if basketball hasn't found one.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Enjoy.

Sheridan

Bench Warmer
Rating: 3.1/5 this site
1933 posts this site
Sunday at 2:38 PM

A lot of the SAs will work for UNC-CHeat owned companies. They will never be fired. The Company will use them to get better seats or meet the coach. Maybe get a shot at RoyBoy's summer camp for adults.

adamant

Starter
Rating: 3.3/5 this site
5953 posts this site
10:09 AM

McMCMc wrote:
BlackRazor wrote:
zonethewolf wrote: As UNC’s NOA response comes due, Boxill’s attorney denies allegations

What is mind boggling is the media coverage (mostly lack of) both locally and nationally.

Again - if NCSU had been in the same position - daily front page articles - lead off local news EVERY DAM DAY until something gave.

at least that was the case for players selling shoes and complimentary tickets.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Enjoy.

McMCMc wrote:

at least that was the case for players selling shoes and complimentary tickets.

Never let it go at that when the cheating bastages bring that up. There were over 100 documented (how many undocumented???) shoe transaction at up $300 a pop and a ticket scam so large even the managers were getting a cut.

Reactions: matt 1976
how about this one...

Dontevergiveup

6:20 PMLast edited 6:21 PMby Dontevergiveup

---------------------------------------------
--- staggerlee2 wrote:

Perses didn't ask to lock it, you did. Nice try. My comment was directed toward you BEFORE you deleted your post.

Look you're distracting the most important thread on the 'Pride'. A UNC thread. Isn't UNC hate why we wake in the mornings? Kiss our loved ones? Laugh, cry?

We will not go gently into that good night. Now, release the Krakan!

what is this kraken they keep speaking of. and what happens when we get nothing and they have to like it?
One of those dumbasses claim they have all this dirt on admissions. They have not released it because it will hurt some higher ups in the state and other colleges.

The kraken (a bunch of fake info) was supposed to be unleashed by the crackride God Manalishi, if UNC didn't get hammered in the NOA. Well, when The Count exposed Manalishi as the fraud that he really is, then everyone on crackride demanded that he release the info. As it turns out, Manalishi doesn't know squat and takes info from anyone willing to trash UNC and presents it as his own info from his "sources". The mouth breathers from west Raleigh just eat it up. There is an epic post somewhere over there on crackride on one of the 1,000 UNC hate threads where Manalishi actually apologizes to those idiots for getting trolled by The Count and admitting that the kraken was just something that the message board people made up and he just ran with it. There were people who responded to him absolutely pissed off and felt betrayed. It's hilarious because those idiots were almost blaming Manalishi for UNC not getting the death penalty in every single sport and not shutting the entire school down. That board is pure comic relief, but you feel like you need to bathe in bleach after you've read it. You just can't fix stupid!

I will be waiting to see how moo gets Ted Kapita (couldn't pass SAT) and Yertseven admitted.

Dontevergiveup
Dontevergiveup.jpg

dacool alias
Rating: 2.2/5 this site
5472 posts this site
Yesterday at 6:36 PMLast edited Yesterday at 6:43 PMby Dontevergiveup
(11 votes)

--- 88 grad wrote:

^^^I wish we didn't play them at all. I don't care if we have to forfeit. Somebody needs to F'g take a stand. Tell the whole world we refuse to play them.

That's ridiculous. We have the talent in bball next year to sweep them and make the final 4.

A perfect opportunity to say, 'hey, holes, not only did we whipe the floor with you, but we did it THE RIGHT WAY, 'The NC State Way'.

Dontevergiveup
Dontevergiveup.jpg

dacool alias
Rating: 2.2/5 this site
5472 posts this site
Yesterday at 6:36 PMLast edited Yesterday at 6:43 PMby Dontevergiveup
(11 votes)

--- 88 grad wrote:

^^^I wish we didn't play them at all. I don't care if we have to forfeit. Somebody needs to F'g take a stand. Tell the whole world we refuse to play them.

That's ridiculous. We have the talent in bball next year to sweep them and make the final 4.

A perfect opportunity to say, 'hey, holes, not only did we whipe the floor with you, but we did it THE RIGHT WAY, 'The NC State Way'.
wow. They over estimate their talent level.

Lol.............
LOL................................
LOLOLOL.......................................
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......................
...okay, okay. Nothing can beat this. This is pure PackPride gold. This is a grown ass man writing this letter and actually sending/emailing it to other adults in the professional world and expecting it to effect change (see what I did there, Hark, it's effect in that case). Just wow. Juuuuust wow.

biggoodwolf
126 MONTHS
Premium Member
Barrel o' laughs
Rating: 3.3/5 this site
7986 posts this site
12:35 AM

I thought this might be a good time to re-post a letter I wrote to Chancellor Folt and the BOT in May of last year.

Dear Chancellor Folt:

When you were a child, what would your mother have done if you had come home from play with your pockets full of marbles that you had won in a game with other neighborhood kids? And later, she found out that you had won them by cheating. I know what my mother would have done. Being a lady of high character and morals, she would have marched me to the homes of every kid that I had cheated and made me admit that I had cheated and give back the ill-gotten marbles and tell them that I was sorry I had cheated. I would have been embarrassed, but I would be able to live with myself for having done the right thing.

Now I have a hypothetical question. What would a university administrator... maybe a chancellor or trustee or chairman or president of a very prestigious university... do if their university’s basketball and football teams came home with banners and trophies for having won conference and national championships? And later, that administrator found out that the teams had won them because some in the university had cheated.

I believe that administrators of impeccable morals and integrity would admit that their teams did not deserve the banners and trophies and do exactly what my mother would have done - turn them in. They would be very embarrassed, but their university would be able to move forward because they had done the right thing.

On the other hand, other administrators might keep the banners and trophies… the thought of no longer being able to see them in their places of honor being just too much for them to bear. So they would continue to fly their ill-gotten banners and display their ill-gotten trophies, all the while knowing that without cheating, key players would not have been eligible and their teams probably would not have won them.

Just something to think about.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT