ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl gamethread

This game was never even close.

It's really pathetic.

I dunno who is in charge, but UNC needs a whole new coaching staff.

Reactions: uncpig
Brown's post-game PC will be loaded with excuses like "Shane's team was a lot better than their record."

And, he should say "Our team is a lot worse than our record. My coaches are sub-par and unable to utilize the talent we have and make the same mistakes over and over. I have no control over it or answer for it."
Mack is LOYAL to his assistants, doubly so those he personally likes a whole lot. So that they suck means little to him.

Well, as I already stated, this game was never in doubt, never even close.

UNC was overhyped ALL season, even down to the points spread for this game.

Sam leaves and it gets even worse.

What's even more sad is how Sam Howell's career as "UNC Best Quarterback" looks pretty friggin' bad. When your all-time best QB = a .500 record through 3 years, you know your team sucks!

What's even more sad is how Sam Howell's career as "UNC Best Quarterback" looks pretty friggin' bad. When your all-time best QB = a .500 record through 3 years, you know your team sucks!
And that means the coaching has not been anything to crow about.

Unless it is pissed off crowing.

The Searels OL sucks.

Mack loves Searels.
broken-record-breaking-records.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
Think Mack and his staff may need to see if there is room at the Shane Beamer coaching clinic this summer

I don't see how Mack and do anything but make some changes after this season.

Offensive line coach should be the first one to go. Hell I would leave him in Charlotte.

I’m afraid it’s going to take fans refusing to buy tickets, merch, etc. to force a change.

Retaining Searles in particular makes Mack look so incompetent that it should call his own job security into question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT