ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Irby-USA

shun1

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
Mike I wanted to ask you would you like to post as you wish my friend a current up date on how things are going with you and the ones you love. I thought I would open the door for you to keep us informed here on the board. I would also ask that this would be pinned up at the top.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.....Mike I pray that it will be GOD'S will that the HOLY SPIRIT & WISDOM come down upon you my brother & the ones you love, to strengthen all of you mentally- physically-SPIRITUALY A M E N !

Thank you for asking shun my Tar Heel Brother.

Sitting here at Duke Cancer Center right now getting Chemo. 4th day this week-only one more to go! Bone Marrow Transplant is still looming when my Doc says it's time. God Bless you all and thanks to all the great folks who have helped the funds are there to sustain us the 3 months I will be here. Please keep those prayers coming.

Mike has proven over the years that he is a tough old navy s.o.b especially having to deal with all of the knuckleheads including myself on a daily basis.

I too hope and pray that the
Tomb stoner will soon be back soon and that that the Good Lord above will bless and favor him during his recovery. Knowing Mike he is wearing a different Carolina shirt everyday while at the Duke hospital.

Mike is one of the good guys who can give and take so my wishes and prayers are added to everybodies else in hoping the big guy comes out of all of this even better than he was before.

Sitting here at Duke Cancer Center right now getting Chemo. 4th day this week-only one more to go! Bone Marrow Transplant is still looming when my Doc says it's time. God Bless you all and thanks to all the great folks who have helped the funds are there to sustain us the 3 months I will be here. Please keep those prayers coming.
Strength to ya, my brother. Keep the faith.

Mike, I never really liked your choice of Blue but I`m still praying for you up here in the Bluegrass. Hang tough my friend.
Hi Deacon Jim! I am glad to see you post on our site. Jim, if I remember correctly, your father had some health issues, how is your father doing? Have a bless day my friend.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: saltee123
Hi Deacon Jim! I am glad to see you post on our site. Jim, if I remember correctly, your father had some health issues, how is your father doing? Have a bless day my friend.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Shun, my Dad passed away back in 1979. But it was from cancer.You must have been thinking of someone else. But when you get right down to it ,could have been just about anyone.

Mike, how are you holding up from this week's chemo.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No complaints Shun, keeps me going.
Mike, when a human tells me that they do not have any complaints, I assume they have GOD in their heart. I wish you PEACE & HAPPINESS my brother.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey, as you know my friend, there is and always has been a plan for ya, that plan is perfect and wil be exactly what you need. We may not always (or in my case ever :) be smart enought to really understand that plan but when we know the one that put that plan in place we know it always works out like it is suppose to. Faith is knowing that and faith is somehting you have in HUGE amounts!

You just keep the faith my friend, thats all you need !

PRAYING FOR YOU AND FAMILY.

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Hey Mike I'm a long time Carolina fan as I have family in Charlotte and two cousins at UNC. First time poster and just wanted to tell you to keep fighting and stay strong. Have really enjoyed your posts. Take Care.

Mike I would like to hear how you & your family are doing.

I try not to post on you guys forum too often but I did want to say I've had Mike in prayers for a while now. Lord willing he'll be back to full strength and hating on UK very soon. Hating each other in sports is all in good fun, but life is a serious matter and the petty bickering can stop when one of us is facing such a challenge. Godspeed Mike.

Doin OK Shun. Had to get 2 more units of blood Monday.
Irby, dadgumit!! U made a pact with this jarhead when I joined the board that we would go to one game together. Now get the lead out and let's get it done.

For those who don't know, lrby was my rock when I went thru 6-7 years ago. Only swabbie that is on the top shelf. Push Mike, the worst is almost done. Love you my brother.

Debo

Irby, dadgumit!! U made a pact with this jarhead when I joined the board that we would go to one game together. Now get the lead out and let's get it done.

For those who don't know, lrby was my rock when I went thru 6-7 years ago. Only swabbie that is on the top shelf. Push Mike, the worst is almost done. Love you my brother.

Debo

Still got plans to make it Debo! :D

God Speed my Tar Heel Brother, you've done good!

Mike, I have been working on a fundraiser for the Foundation that I am on the board of…a young man home from college for Christmas was shot and killed by a home invader…..4 years later and we still struggle to understand why…..as I was working on it, I came across one of your posts on Facebook and wanted to simply stop and say a pray of appreciation and healing for you. Thank You for your testimony…it means a lot to a lot of people!!! May God Continue to Bless You My Friend!

I hope and pray you are getting better Mike. When I first came over and started posting occasionally here you were all right with me. Even though I was biased toward my shade of blue. Hang tough friend and remember, Shun is gonna stay on you until you get well.

I hope and pray you are getting better Mike. When I first came over and started posting occasionally here you were all right with me. Even though I was biased toward my shade of blue. Hang tough friend and remember, Shun is gonna stay on you until you get well.
Hi Deacon Jim, God Bless you my friend.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mike. Thinking of you, wondering how you are doing my TAR HEEL brother

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT