ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Irby-USA

Mike just wondering if their are any up dates. Also wish to ask if you have family and their names.
..and as always I pray for GOD to be with you my brother.

!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!

Mike just wondering if their are any up dates. Also wish to ask if you have family and their names.
..and as always I pray for GOD to be with you my brother.

Shun, have an update coming soon. My Oncologist at Duke has made some real changes in my treatments. Yes, have a wife (Fran) I dearly love who has been by my side every step of the way, 2 kids 5 grandkids 2 sisters a brother my Dad and tons of cousins etc. My support group is HUGE. "An individual doesn't fight Cancer ........................... a FAMILY does!" And that includes my Tar Heel Family. Right now making weekly trips to Duke, lot going on. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: RP12 and viking131
Shun, have an update coming soon. My Oncologist at Duke has made some real changes in my treatments. Yes, have a wife (Fran) I dearly love who has been by my side every step of the way, 2 kids 5 grandkids 2 sisters a brother my Dad and tons of cousins etc. My support group is HUGE. "An individual doesn't fight Cancer ........................... a FAMILY does!" And that includes my Tar Heel Family. Right now making weekly trips to Duke, lot going on. Thanks for asking.
Mike you just put a smile on my face, because I felt your SPIRIT my brother. I tell people all the time that you can have all the wealth in the world, but if you don't have family, you don't have anything. Thank GOD for women, the men folks would be lost with out them. AMEN!

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
For all who want to bitch about the next recruit or which player can do what and when take a moment to thank the good Lord above for your health and when you go to bed tonight say a prayer for Mike and his family because in dark times a prayer has great power.

For all who want to bitch about the next recruit or which player can do what and when take a moment to thank the good Lord above for your health and when you go to bed tonight say a prayer for Mike and his family because in dark times a prayer has great power.
Hi IDUNK4HEELS. It's apparent that you have GOD in your heart. Thank you for expressing your thoughts & prayers my brother, you are a very good person.

!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY !!!!!!

Mike, I want to do a feature on my website about you. Do you have a fund set-up yet with information on how people can contribute? Among several things, I can pin a Twitter message to the top of my Twitter page https://twitter.com/OpeningDayNFL directly to your funding page. That would be perfect. I have almost to $100,000 twitter followers. Would be nice if you can provide me photos of you and family members and a nice write-up about your situation. If this information is on your funding page this would be idea. I think folks will contribute more if they knew more about your situation and what you are going through. As you know better than all of us, there are many people going through what you are going through and if I can make your feature more personal it will increase donations. We can work out the details via email at: openingdaygame@gmail.com.

App: https://openingdaygame.appsme.com/app/opening-day-game/game-watch
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpeningDayNFL
Email: openingdaygame@gmail.com

Steat

Mike, I want to do a feature on my website about you. Do you have a fund set-up yet with information on how people can contribute? Among several things, I can pin a Twitter message to the top of my Twitter page https://twitter.com/OpeningDayNFL directly to your funding page. That would be perfect. I have almost to $100,000 twitter followers. Would be nice if you can provide me photos of you and family members and a nice write-up about your situation. If this information is on your funding page this would be idea. I think folks will contribute more if they knew more about your situation and what you are going through. As you know better than all of us, there are many people going through what you are going through and if I can make your feature more personal it will increase donations. We can work out the details via email at: openingdaygame@gmail.com.

App: https://openingdaygame.appsme.com/app/opening-day-game/game-watch
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpeningDayNFL
Email: openingdaygame@gmail.com

Steat

WOW Steat! That would be really great! We have an account set up for the Bone Marrow Transplant but that's about it. Don't have to tell you, my med bills at Duke Cancer Center are eating us alive! My up-date will cover this when I get it done. All I have set up is a Bank Account and Pay Pal. Is there a better option?

Mike, your set-up with the bank account and Pay Pal is perfect. Most people use Pay Pal.

The only thing remaining is a separate page including pictures of you and your family and a nice write-up about your situation, to include were you are being treated and medical bills build-up. I can put up the separate page on my website. At this juncture, very little should be a secret when you are seeking donations. if you have $100,000 in medical bills, than tell us. You just need to get me the information and my people will set-up the webpage. Just go to someone very close to you that have some good writing skills for the write-up. Once you get me all the information, I can have the page up within 24 hours. Then we can pin the a separate post to Radar, Premium and the football pages. Then perhaps Andrew can talk to Bossi to see if we can post on the National Recruiting Board.

IMO, the difference maker is the personal side with all the family information. People want to put a face to your situation. I would also mention i the write-up that you have been a UNC basketball moderator for a long time. I really think rival fans will contribute. When it comes to cancer, no one cares about chat board stuff. We just need to get the word out beyond our chatboard.

Mike, it is in your hands. Please get the information to me and lets get this going.

Mike, your set-up with the bank account and Pay Pal is perfect. Most people use Pay Pal.

The only thing remaining is a separate page including pictures of you and your family and a nice write-up about your situation, to include were you are being treated and medical bills build-up. I can put up the separate page on my website. At this juncture, very little should be a secret when you are seeking donations. if you have $100,000 in medical bills, than tell us. You just need to get me the information and my people will set-up the webpage. Just go to someone very close to you that have some good writing skills for the write-up. Once you get me all the information, I can have the page up within 24 hours. Then we can pin the a separate post to Radar, Premium and the football pages. Then perhaps Andrew can talk to Bossi to see if we can post on the National Recruiting Board.

IMO, the difference maker is the personal side with all the family information. People want to put a face to your situation. I would also mention i the write-up that you have been a UNC basketball moderator for a long time. I really think rival fans will contribute. When it comes to cancer, no one cares about chat board stuff. We just need to get the word out beyond our chatboard.

Mike, it is in your hands. Please get the information to me and lets get this going.
GOD BLESS YOU Steat!

My family has been including yours in our prayers. My father was diagnosed with cancer recently and is getting chemo right now. We know some of what you and yours are going through and we wish you a speedy recovery and strength to persevere! We can do all things through God who strengthens us!

It gives me a warm feeling to see all of our TARHEEL brothers & sisters post reflecting their thoughts & prayers for Mike. Excuse me, I meant to thank all of our visitors, too.

!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY !!!!!!

PS this is a beautiful life when we all share our love & concerns for one another (AND THAT IS A FACT JACK)

Thinking of you Mike Irby and family.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD FOR FAMILY

Just wanted to give you a shout out Mike. Still praying and thinking about you my friend.

I'm 22 years cancer free. I had melanoma but was lucky enough to just have surgery. Never had chemo and couldn't imagine what you're going through.

I love you buddy!!! You're always in my prayers. But I give as much prayer to your family as well. A lot of times it's harder on your family than a individual.

Make me feel better by giving me the tombstone.

I love you brother. I could send you some UK memorabilia to cheer you up.:)

Reactions: shun1
Just wanted to give you a shout out Mike. Still praying and thinking about you my friend.

I'm 22 years cancer free. I had melanoma but was lucky enough to just have surgery. Never had chemo and couldn't imagine what you're going through.

I love you buddy!!! You're always in my prayers. But I give as much prayer to your family as well. A lot of times it's harder on your family than a individual.

Make me feel better by giving me the tombstone.

I love you brother. I could send you some UK memorabilia to cheer you up.:)
Hi my brother jchammock. Its apparent to me that GOD IS IN YOUR HEART!

thank you for your response

Asking all posters, visitors included to continue showing your support for our Mike Irby and his family.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!

Mike,

I know a lot of people that go through things that doesn't want the attention. I hope when you read this thread you see that it's a thread about people who want to show they care and think about you.

I just don't want you to feel like attention is brought to you and you don't want it. If your like me, you always open your arms to prayer for someone else but sometimes don't want it your way.

Sorry brother, if you feel that way. A lot of people care. And I definitely do. You have always been a friend even though we have never met. I talk to you from my phone here in Kentucky. But you are a true friend!!!!

Prayers sent again!!!!! Love you buddy.

Shun1, you're doing a good job. I really believe prayers help. Keep this thread going.

Reactions: shun1
Will gladly take every single prayer I can get! And no, I really don't like the attention, but I sure do appreciate all the well wishes/prayers. Been a long hard battle so far, more to come. Just got 2 more units of blood at Duke Wednesday.

Mike,

I know a lot of people that go through things that doesn't want the attention. I hope when you read this thread you see that it's a thread about people who want to show they care and think about you.

I just don't want you to feel like attention is brought to you and you don't want it. If your like me, you always open your arms to prayer for someone else but sometimes don't want it your way.

Sorry brother, if you feel that way. A lot of people care. And I definitely do. You have always been a friend even though we have never met. I talk to you from my phone here in Kentucky. But you are a true friend!!!!

Prayers sent again!!!!! Love you buddy.

Shun1, you're doing a good job. I really believe prayers help. Keep this thread going.
HI Jchammock. Would you do me a favor please. Let your board know that I am not trying to be troll on your board. My concerns are true pertaining to the UK fans,
I wish to extend my gratitude toward posting your concerns & prayers for Mike & his family.

Shun

I don't know what you said on our board. Can you explain. You seem like a great person but fanbases sometimes looks over that.

Just sent another prayer up Mike. I hope you're doing good my friend.

Mike just thought I let you know I was thinking of you & your family. Pray to GOD and ask him to continue strengthen you & your family with the HOLY SPIRIT & WISDOM if that is his will.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY & FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to all of our posters & visitors to please continue to let Mike Irby & family know that they are in your PRAYERS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!

Dang shun! Didn't know you were psychic! Just got back from Duke, had to have 2 more units of blood, new chemo not working so far. All prayers appreciated.

Hang in there Mike the Lord and Medicine can work in mysterious ways when you least expect it. Love from your family and God can make a huge difference.

Mike,
I just learned of your situation. I have been away from the forums almost all this year dealing with my nephew who went through the same thing as you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You have an incredible amount of friends out here and we are all pulling for you. I'll keep a better look at the board to keep up with you. Good luck and may God be with you.

Thanks for the update Mike. I am cutting another check from my account to yours. Should arrive by the end of the week. If you can help please do. This is the address to mail checks. I just set it up in my online banking and that makes it easy to remember where to send the money. Every bit helps I am sure.

Mike Irby Fund
c/o BB&T
PO Box 960
Denton NC 27239

Wish to express my thanks to all of our posters for letting Mike know of your prayers & support for him & his family.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update Mike. I am cutting another check from my account to yours. Should arrive by the end of the week. If you can help please do. This is the address to mail checks. I just set it up in my online banking and that makes it easy to remember where to send the money. Every bit helps I am sure.

Mike Irby Fund
c/o BB&T
PO Box 960
Denton NC 27239
Hi mtpeke. GOD BLESS YOU my friend, it is apparent to me that GOD is in your heart my brother.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY & FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To God be the glory! Your family is included in my family's prayers. My father is currently battling cancer as well and, with God's blessings, both our families will come through this stronger and closer together! It is not for man to know how things will work out; our joy comes from fighting the good fight and knowing from whence cometh our reward! Stay strong and firm, Dude!

The Family is solidly behind you!

Just thought I bump this topic to the top, as a reminder to our fellow poster's & visitors that we have a TAR HEEL brother Mike Irby & family that is in need of our prayers & support. THANK YOU

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mtpeke. GOD BLESS YOU my friend, it is apparent to me that GOD is in your heart my brother.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY & FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shun ...FYI I'm a sister not a brother :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT