ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Irby-USA

Good morning Mikeirbyusa. thinking of you & your family. May GOD continue to strengthen you and your family with the HOLY SPIRIT & WISDOM both physically-mentally-spiritually AMEN.

Good morning Mikeirbyusa. thinking of you & your family. May GOD continue to strengthen you and your family with the HOLY SPIRIT & WISDOM both physically-mentally-spiritually AMEN.

Thinking of you Mike Irby & family and wanting to wish you & your entire family a very-very MERRY CHRISTMAS in the celebration of the birth of THE SON OF GOD ! AMEN!
also wanting to wish you good HEALTH my BROTHER!

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT! AMEN

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Mikey, you got mail! Please confirm via email that you received.

Thinking of you & your family, Mike, do you have any updates that you would want to share with the board.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MY TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Long day at Duke yesterday. 2 more units of blood. Go back the 30th to see my Oncologist and make plans.

Reactions: shun1
Hi Mike. How are things shaping up for you & your family being together for Christmas?

MAY GODS BLESSINGS COME UPON ALL OF THE IRBY FAMILY AMEN!

Getting together Christmas Eve for dinner-fellowship. Wishing all my Tar Heel Family a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi Mike. Thinking of you Mike Irby & family.
any updates?

!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another long day at Duke, 2 more units of blood today, my Oncologist has taken me off the trial program, it's not helping. Wanted to put me on another drug, insurance company refusing to pay for it, have no idea where we headed now. Frustrating!

You hang in there Mike. God has a plan and wants you to follow him. Lots of prayers here from your friends not only for you but your family. DO NOT LOOSE THE FAITH. Jesus is on your team.

Mike i don't post on her very often,just letting u know praying and asking our Lord and Savoir will spare u pain and give you the courage and strength tooo fight this dreaded disease. Your friend N Christ. ........GOD BLESS

In spite of my dislike of DOOK ... I sure hope Duke University is helping you feel better

Well, it;s actually Duke Cancer Center. 5 story beautiful facility that we have watched them build over the past 8 years. LOVE all my Doctors and Nurses there.

Thank God for Duke's Cancer Center, for Mike Irby's Sake. AMEN!

Mike, you've exemplified such a role model since I've joined this Heel family. Message board wise only a few months, but my life 33 years--I wish you they very best and continue to fight man, thank you! Go Heels!

Hey Mike, Your team is looking pretty good, so I`m hoping it`s got you feeling pretty good also. Still praying for you man. Those Duke doctors are gonna get you fixed up. They probably want to keep you around for a long time just for torment sake. Hope none of them is asking you stuff like who won the Ncaa championship last year. Hang tuff buddy.

Hi Mike Irby & family, letting you know that I am thinking of you and wondering if you have any up dates on your situation that you would like to share with the board.
as always I pray that GOD be with you & your family, AMEN!

Hey Mike

Just wanted to say my prayers for you are endless. Even though we've never met, you're a friend for life. I love you buddy.

To shun1, keep this thread going with prayers from everyone. I do believe prayers help my friend.

Hi jchammock, I assume that GOD is in your heart my brother.

Mike, to say I am curious to how things work out today, if that is something you wish to share with the board.

Mike, not to be to nosey, the everything work out for the good for you 1/20.

Shun, my Oncologist told me he is out of options. Really bothered him, but I know he has done all he can do. He's sending me over to see the Bone Marrow Transplant Team. Next and final step, either it cures me or it doesn't. Long process ahead. We started this last year but then they wanted me to try some new methods. All I can ask is for prayers going forward and God's will be done.

Hang in there Mike. I had a allo stem cell transplant at UNC on 9-24-15 for secondary MDS. I also have had multiple myeloma since 2004. There were some rough days and I had some complications, but God and the medical staff got me through it. 47 days in the hospital and then readmitted for 3 nights the week of Thanksgiving. We stayed in a local hotel for a about 30 days. I was able to go home on the Saturday before Christmas. I know what you mean about long days. I go to the Bone Marrow Clinic 2 or 3 days a week for labs and have to have transfusions. Thankfully the frequency has lengthen. Test results are looking good for controlling both diseases. I am totally on the donor's bone marrow and immune system now. The last bone marrow biopsy looks good. I have had a tremendous amount of prayers and support from our local community.
God bless and I will continue you in my prayers. Feel free to contact me if you would like. jpoe102@aol.com

Well Mike, I am going to ask GOD, if it is his will to lift your SPIRIT and all those supporting you to the point that all of you recognize all the blessings he has bestowed on all of you and for you and the ones supporting you embrace these blessings and they fill you with JOY, body and SOUL and then look up to GOD and give him thanks for your existence and the blessings he has bestowed on all of you . AMEN

Hi Spacegrass, thank you for expressing your support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT