ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Irby-USA

i was fixing to let him know that young lady;)

Thanks again for everything you do for cancer. Glad to see you post again. Don't be a stranger.
Hi mtpeke & jchammock. SMILE
!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!

i was fixing to let him know that young lady;)

Thanks again for everything you do for cancer. Glad to see you post again. Don't be a stranger.

Thanks JC. Been in grad school so a lot less time to post. I hope to squeeze in more tar heel time though.

Hi Mike. Can you give a update on how things are going for you & your family.
Have a bless day my brother.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

God has you Mikey, it is his plan and I know that is where you have it, in his hands. Thru you Mikey, God is touching others and I have no doubt at all that the only position you would ever take is for God to work thru you in what ever way he wants and to what ever means he elects. Of course I will continue to pray for you and your family Mikey but God has this.

I see this thread and I see so many people, many of whom you have never met face to face, myself included, and yet people so touched by you as a friend, as a role model of a man whose priorities are well set. You can not read thru all these comments and not realize how God is and has been working thru you to touch other hearts. That burden you carry in the form of cancer is a heavy burden, it is heavy for you to carry, it is heavy for those that love you to carry, it is not more than you can carry. You stay on the path Mikey and know many prayers are reaching up every day for our buddy. STAY STRONG !

Hi Mike. Can you give a update on how things are going for you & your family.
Have a bless day my brother.

Let me see what happens tomorrow. Have been going to Duke once a week for a while now on a new Chemo. Meanwhile the bills are piling up with them! SHOCK-SHOCK. Will post after tomorrow when I see how it is going, so far, not so good. Have had 4 transfusions in the past 2 weeks.

Mikey, please send me the rest of the information.

God has you Mikey, it is his plan and I know that is where you have it, in his hands. Thru you Mikey, God is touching others and I have no doubt at all that the only position you would ever take is for God to work thru you in what ever way he wants and to what ever means he elects. Of course I will continue to pray for you and your family Mikey but God has this.

I see this thread and I see so many people, many of whom you have never met face to face, myself included, and yet people so touched by you as a friend, as a role model of a man whose priorities are well set. You can not read thru all these comments and not realize how God is and has been working thru you to touch other hearts. That burden you carry in the form of cancer is a heavy burden, it is heavy for you to carry, it is heavy for those that love you to carry, it is not more than you can carry. You stay on the path Mikey and know many prayers are reaching up every day for our buddy. STAY STRONG !
Hi DSouth. GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY & FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are organizing a fundraiser for Mikey. Hope have all details soon.
Hi Steat. Thank you for stepping up to bring support for Mike & his family. Thank GOD for your efforts my BROTHER.
!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mike. I thought I would ask you if their were any up dates. May almighty GOD bless you and your family my brother. AMEN

!!!!!!!!!!! GO MIKE IRBY & FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know everyone can spare $5-10 to help Mikey. If we can get 15-20% of the members to make a small contribution we can reach the $25,000 goal.

$5, 10, $15, $20, $25.....any amount is appreciated to help Mikey. If you want to contribute and remain anonymous you can do this. Even if you cannot contribute, please visit Mikey's You Caring Page and click on the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram icons and share Mikey's story with your friends. It is very easy to do. Let's spread the word.

Go the Mike's donation page and contribute today or spread the word....https://www.youcaring.com/mikeirby

Thank you for your contribution in advance!

Steat

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Steat you are a ANGEL sent by GOD.

I will feel better once we hit the $10,000 mark. Going to stay after this hard. Mikey needs our help. If those politicians can raise millions with $5 and $10 donations, we can raise $25,000 for Mikey. Lets go folks!

I wish to encourage our posters to show some support for our Mike Irby and his family. As we all know, TAR HEELS ARE FAMILY, can I get a big AMEN,

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mike, I would like to hear how you & your family are doing.

Right now shun the new trial chemo doesn't seem to be working. Still having to get transfusions every week or two. My Oncologist wants to try this a while longer but so far it just isn't working. These weekly trips to Duke are getting old.

We`re gonna have to keep praying it starts working or they decide to treat it another way. This wasn`t the info I was hoping to hear. Stay Strong Mike and keep the faith. God bless ya.

We`re gonna have to keep praying it starts working or they decide to treat it another way. This wasn`t the info I was hoping to hear. Stay Strong Mike and keep the faith. God bless ya.
Thank you Deacon Jim for showing your support for Mike. May GOD BLESS you my brother!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to express a special HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the Mike Irby Family
and pray to GOD that the Mike Irby family celebrate many more TOGETHER,AMEN

Spent the day at Duke yesterday, fun-fun, 2 more units of blood, got me ready for Thanksgiving! Thank you Lord.

Reactions: shun1
We appreciate the thoughts and prayers for Mike, but we need more people to reach in their pockets and make a contribution to help Mike. I know folks can spare $5 or $10 to help Mike. We have over 1,000 active members on Radar and thus far we have only contributed $2,000 coming from about 20 people. Come on folks, we are better than this. MIkey has been a Moderator on this board for the past 10 years screening out trolls and he does it all for FREE. We sometimes takes for granted the work he does on this board for our enjoyment. Please go to https://www.youcaring.com/mikeirby and make a contribution today. Mike needs our help. Please contribute...please.

Last edited:
Continued prayers for you Mike and your family. Thanksgiving is a time for thanks and I for one am thankful to have you as an online friend. I know I am just one of many many to feel that way. I'm also thankful for the docs and nurses for helping you. I hope they find the right combo of treatment soon. Need you strong for the final four Mike.

Hi Mike Irby and family, just wondering if you have any updates you can share with the board.

Hi shun, nothing new right now, my Oncologist wants to keep me going til after the holidays with transfusions then see what we need to do next. Looks like the new chemo just isn't working but that will be his call. Thanks for asking, just wish I had better news but it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT