ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT thread (non-UNC games)

**** Notre Dame. If you're gonna not cover the spread, then just lose. None of this winning by 1 because Princeton misses a last-second 3 shit.

I have to give it to him, London Parrentes has balled out today. I wasn't expecting him to carry Virginia like this when it counts. Kudos to him.

I thought Wilmington really had a shot, but when UVA needed to make plays they did and when UNCW needed to make plays, they generally came up short. UVA will go to the sweet 16 now, can't see shorthanded Florida beating them. And they might be able to give Nova a game, they did earlier in the season.

He had one a couple weeks ago during the game.....

Well, he would've, but he has an attached defibulator (sp?) that zaps his heart back into proper rythm when he goes into afib.

at that point in life you have to wonder why you're still in it.

how long ago did he get drunk and ride around campus?

He had one a couple weeks ago during the game.....

Well, he would've, but he has an attached defibulator (sp?) that zaps his heart back into proper rythm when he goes into afib.

This is when you should probably think about a diet that includes more veggies.

Reactions: gteeitup
Got two TV's and my PC set up in my living room. I'm ready to do this.
Deciding to sell the rights to Turner so they could split games between Tru, TBS, TNT, and CBS is the best decision the NCAA has made in like... ever.

Remember how godawful it was before that when it would be the first round and Duke would be throttling the 16 seed by 45 points, but the local CBS affiliate -- the only channel showing games -- would be required to stick with that game instead of flipping it over to another game where 14 was about to upset 3.

And even when the local game wasn't in play, I never agreed with which games they'd throw it to when they used to throw it from game to game.

WTF! Vandy dude fouled the guy just after they got the lead and he makes both freebies.... son of a bitch.

And chrissy still needs to be punched in the face... little bitch

WTF! Vandy dude fouled the guy just after they got the lead and he makes both freebies.... son of a bitch.

And chrissy still needs to be punched in the face... little bitch
Yank that dude's scholarship.

Also, it's nauseating how all NW fans are like crying. It SHOULD be a feel-good story but I just can't feel good for them. Idk why, but I can't get down with the Northwestern story.

Plus no one deserves to win (or lose) like how they're about to win.

Also....not exactly a great lost shot attempt. You're only down by 1 and homeboy jacks up a 24 footer. And whoever the NYC announcer is on this game is ear-breaking to listen to

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT