ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT thread (non-UNC games)

Oh I wouldn't go that far. I'd love to see NW knock off Gonzaga. If the Zags keep losing early every year, everyone will stop overrating them all season.
Not me... I save up all my sports hate for dook and dook-related teams; nw qualifies for my hate, so I hope they get smoked. I don't care about the Zags after that, but just stomp a mud-hole in chrissy's team, please.

Not me... I save up all my sports hate for dook and dook-related teams; nw qualifies for my hate, so I hope they get smoked. I don't care about the Zags after that, but just stomp a mud-hole in chrissy's team, please.
Ehh, my hatred for Duke stops and ends with K. I don't care about his disciples.

Duke hoops will revert to pre-K suckage when K retires and things will be calm again. We might even beat Duke a couple times in hoops

Ehh, my hatred for Duke stops and ends with K. I don't care about his disciples.

Duke hoops will revert to pre-K suckage when K retires and things will be calm again. We might even beat Duke a couple times in hoops
I know it's popular among UNC fans to say duke sucked before k, but that's not true. They certainly were no where near as good as they are now, but it's not like they were Boston College bad. They will still be a top 25 team after he leaves.

I know it's popular among UNC fans to say duke sucked before k, but that's not true. They certainly were no where near as good as they are now, but it's not like they were Boston College bad. They will still be a top 25 team after he leaves.
I know they didn't suck. But just let me roll with it.

Plus, K has been at Duke the entire time I've walked this earth, so I'm ready for a change.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Yeah they had some good teams just before k. They played UK for the natty in 78 with gminski, banks,

17214915.jpg

I've said it before, but it is astounding how many 3s are shot per game in your typical college basketball game.

No one knows how to attack inside anymore. If a team employs a zone, the offense just gives up and tries to shoot over it.

We have vastly different definitions of "cool" ;)

And the suburbs suck. King of Prussia? Pass. Eagleville? Pass.

I'm a sucker for those old school Italian movies with the working class neighborhoods. They may be Catholic but they also were one of the best immigrant groups that ever came to this country.

King of Prussia? The hell is that?

Anybody watching Xavier... was that Bill Murray just now?

Yup.

I'm a sucker for those old school Italian movies with the working class neighborhoods. They may be Catholic but they also were one of the best immigrant groups that ever came to this country.

King of Prussia? The hell is that?

Yup.
I thought you wanted to talk Philly suburbs? I just named the "nicest" one.

And why is he there? I thought he was an Illinois guy

sorry, there is no comparison between philadelphia and jacksonville...i mean if you wanna compare fan bases, it's not close because it's jacksonville, they have nothing...philly has the worst fans of anyone on the planet, all teams included...eagles fans are horrible, but flyers fans will fight you over the trough in the bathroom.

but at least philly has culture, good food, and history.

yes, though, jacksonville is incredibly boring...the dog tracks are terrible and it's a $50 cab ride no matter where you go.

murray's son, as stated above, is an assistant at xavier...they remind me of iowa st a few years ago; long, athletic, play hard.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT