ADVERTISEMENT

Need Two for Miami or any other home game

andythebigman

Sophomore
Sep 11, 2002
I wanna take my son to a real game (been to several late nights, and an exhibition, but never a real game) due to scheduling I normally work Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights, I am unable to get tickets for the most games. If you have two tickets you are willing to let go of at or around face value, please send me an email, j.gray@contractor.net. His birthday is the 21 of Feb, so these will be an early birthday present from me to him.

Now a little back ground, a few of y'all remeber a few years ago was I was out of work for 47 days and almost lost everything I had. Well that surgery cause me to have an incisional hernia that took me ooc for the last few years, I haven't been able to do all the things I want to do with my kids because of that. That surgery also cost me custody of my three kids. I have had the corrective surgery and will be hopefully able to return to a fully functioning life now, but my relationship with my kids has suffered bad. The price of gas and an unsympthetic mother hasn't helped much. Isn't looking a hand out I just wanna show my son a great team playing a great game. BTW his moms boyfriend is trying to raise him to be a Texas fan, it turns my stomach.

BtW if the games falls on the days where I do have to work I can trade a day here or there but Sat are out of the question
This post was edited on 1/5 7:08 PM by andythebigman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT