ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2021-22

the smith hire is bizarre…i can’t help but believe it is about the qb, he is the franchise…if they make smith start over without watson he has no chance.

two hot takes i’m already hearing after last night.

stafford is a hof’er

donald is one of the top five defensive players of all-time

eta: great halftime show

I'm just glad the halftime show was long... didnt care who wasting the time. Not rushed to reload the snack and beverage tray and visit the john. Couldnt tell you all was involved but seems I read Snoop and Ice Cube were two of them.

the smith hire is bizarre…i can’t help but believe it is about the qb, he is the franchise…if they make smith start over without watson he has no chance.

two hot takes i’m already hearing after last night.

stafford is a hof’er

donald is one of the top five defensive players of all-time

eta: great halftime show
i agree with both takes.

To be clear.. the photo posted with the video are not the same time in the game. Someone fell for a scam.

Hard to argue considering Donald has been 7 times All Pro in 9 years and 3 time defensive player of the year.

Rams don't win that Super Bowl without him playing at his best.
at that age, at that size, and at that position…there’s a debate there for sure.

i know he’s debating whether or not to retire…at this point, i wouldn’t blame him…lol or he could be trying to atm the org.

at that age, at that size, and at that position…there’s a debate there for sure.

i know he’s debating whether or not to retire…at this point, i wouldn’t blame him…lol or he could be trying to atm the org.
i think he's simply angling for more $$ ... he's something like the 5th or 6th highest paid defensive player in the NFL - that's ABSURD. he's gonna get his.

i think he's simply angling for more $$ ... he's something like the 5th or 6th highest paid defensive player in the NFL - that's ABSURD. he's gonna get his.
he’s slotted there now because he held out before his last contract while still under contract.

trying to atm the org is normal, not even new normal.

The NFL needs more players like Anthony Harris.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
russ on to denver, rodgers breaks the bank with extension in green bay, and dallas has completely given up on the football.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heelicious
watson not facing criminal charges for the multiple oil checking procedures.

s is about to get real for his services…panthers, eagles, bucs, colts, and dolphins, whatchu gonna give up now?

watson not facing criminal charges for the multiple oil checking procedures.

s is about to get real for his services…panthers, eagles, bucs, colts, and dolphins, whatchu gonna give up now?
The real question now is whether the League does more than his voluntary punishment. So, I'd think the suits will have to weigh in before anyone gets crazy, but you never know. QB desperate teams do some really stupid things. Been ribbing my buddies who are Commander fans since the Wentz thing came out.

The real question now is whether the League does more than his voluntary punishment. So, I'd think the suits will have to weigh in before anyone gets crazy, but you never know. QB desperate teams do some really stupid things. Been ribbing my buddies who are Commander fans since the Wentz thing came out.
it’s in the prosecutor’s hands whether they can present enough evidence…apparently the grand jury only sought testimony from one of nine…that’s weird to me.

i could easily see fidel goodell saying, “well, you sat out last year, lost money, crippled a franchise and a coach’s chance to succeed…let’s move along”

Reactions: Heelicious
Brady UN-retiring now? OMG dude, make up your damn mind. It's like Brett Favre all over again.

coach k gonna do the same thing if he doesn't win a natty this year

Last edited:
Reactions: gteeitup
Much to my chagrin as a Ravens fan, being reported that Mitch is going to the Squealers on a two year contract. Great organization and setting for him despite my hatred.

Much to my chagrin as a Ravens fan, being reported that Mitch is going to the Squealers on a two year contract. Great organization and setting for him despite my hatred.
Supposedly it came down to the Giants or Steelers, so he made the best choice in regards to a better situation. I'll be pulling for him to succeed.

Supposedly it came down to the Giants or Steelers, so he made the best choice in regards to a better situation. I'll be pulling for him to succeed.

Hope he does well there.. seems to be a good fit. Tomlin is one of my favorite NFL coaches of all time. He doesnt take crap off anyone.

It was rumored that the Steelers were interested in Sam at one point. It would be interesting if they took Sam and had two UNC quarterbacks.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
i bet they draft a qb now…malik willis is becoming the hot name, possibly no longer there for pittsburgh at 20.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT