ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2022 - 23

I think people would consider him a better QB if he had been picked in the second round. Between being the second pick and playing under Nagy, he never had a chance to be really good.
that’s fairer…i just think he needs everything working right to be average which means bus driver to me, perfect backup.

this game is a perfect example…i guess you could star power both rosters as maybe equal.

yeah, it was all him.

don’t forget it, cowboys own giants.

cowboys own favre too…did he also slide his dick into your dm’s as well?

Gary, baby, it’s cool. The only thing you know how to throw is the dish rag over your shoulder. You’re hardly the crème del a crème when it comes to judging QBs.

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
@gteeitup that’s the second time I’ve seen you bring Favre’s dick up. Is this the second coming out party on OOTB in as many days?
that’s a you question…you’re the favre hound.

i do love the fact that some on here stalk posts like they’re constitutional amendments…all this time i thought it was an opinions page lol.

that’s a you question…you’re the favre hound.

i do love the fact that some on here stalk posts like they’re constitutional amendments…all this time i thought it was an opinions page lol.
And I gave my opinion. I’m sorry you don’t agree w it GareBear. It’ll be ok, I promise.

Go fold the laundry before your ‘wife’ smacks you around. You’re outta ya league GareBear.
nothing screams more on ootb than old, dumbass jokes…you should be president of that league…a diaz would be proud.

Don’t forget to gel the bangs when you part the Golden Arches!
you’d know about getting parted, right sweetie?

nothing screams more on ootb than old, dumbass jokes…you should be president of that league…a diaz would be proud.

you’d know about getting parted, right sweetie?
Took you almost 24 hours for that pathetic attempt at a comeback? Take it easy on the wine spritzers. Lol don’t ever change Gary.

bengals with the icy whites tonight, not a bad look.

if you have prime, checkout prime vision…it’s the game with the all-22 coach’s angles and next gen stats.

Another example of the NFLs unwavering stance on the importance of player safety.

What a joke. Destroying these guys lives.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I'm guessing that Tua will not be playing for a while!

R.7cca10d0d8d8553b1b9d0e745586be76

For the first time in my life, I haven't watched a single NFL game. I've totally lost interest in pro football.
It's extremely rare for me to watch pro sports. Too much extra stuff to go along with the game. I just stick to college and really just UNC for the most part. Too much to do in life to invest a lot of time on other teams.

javonte got busted up today, needed crutches to leave the stadium.

also, lol the latest antonio brown video might be his last.

javonte got busted up today, needed crutches to leave the stadium.

also, lol the latest antonio brown video might be his last.
Just heard on the radio that Javonte is done for the year, acl I think they said.

Also, looks like Mitch will be on clipboard duty for the foreseeable future.
Yeah, he's done as an NFL starter unless an injury occurs. Not a bad gig, though. Get paid millions of dollars to hold a clipboard and still have plenty of hot chicks wanting to spend some time with you.

i never thought mitch was that good, but he’s getting zero help from his receivers or that sh*tty line.

however, like you @tarheel0910 said, being a backup in the league is tremendous…look at my cowboys and that dude…if they beat the rams this weekend, anxiety will be an 8/10 in dallas re: the qb situation.

bengals with the icy whites tonight, not a bad look.

if you have prime, checkout prime vision…it’s the game with the all-22 coach’s angles and next gen stats.
I dont watch much pro football but I did look at the Prime version and it was interesting. If they show the Steelers or Panthers I may watch a whole game on it.

It's been reported that Metcalf couldn't clinch and walk that far to the toilet, so he got a lift.

@strummingram did you see the snyder story today?
No, I didn't. I've totally lost interest in the NFL. I don't really have a team anymore. I feel like a Brooklyn Dodgers fan! lol

They put Sam Howell as their 3rd string QB. They suck worse than ever. I just totally lost interest.

ETA: I just did a search of Snyder and he's threatening the NFL with dirt on other owners... what a guy. I think he has secured the "worst owner in the history of American sports" for perpetuity.

No, I didn't. I've totally lost interest in the NFL. I don't really have a team anymore. I feel like a Brooklyn Dodgers fan! lol

They put Sam Howell as their 3rd string QB. They suck worse than ever. I just totally lost interest.

ETA: I just did a search of Snyder and he's threatening the NFL with dirt on other owners... what a guy. I think he has secured the "worst owner in the history of American sports" for perpetuity.
yeah, it’s pretty messy…i do wonder if it’s a bluff though.

i also understand that he’s right about the owners and the commish, it’s a mafia.

yeah, it’s pretty messy…i do wonder if it’s a bluff though.

i also understand that he’s right about the owners and the commish, it’s a mafia.
Yeah, I'm sure. They've always been very wealthy men in charge of a bazillion dollar industry!

If Snyder has all this dirt and is implying that there's an ocean of corruption, then do the right thing and reveal it. Don't threaten with it publicly because you're being held accountable for the shit you've done. He's a shit-heel and always has been. He's literally destroyed one of the most profitable franchises in pro football history.

Reactions: Heelicious
Snyder claims that the NFL (or the owners) are like a mafia. If that were true he would already be "sleeping with the fishes" like Luca Brasi.

BGDA6b.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT