ADVERTISEMENT

Noles about to get screwed

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Gonna be odd man out as Mi,Alabam, Wash, and either GA or Texas will be the 4 teams in....we would suffer the same fate if we were in their shoes. ACC gets zero respect

The recent moves are about nothing more for less than that the BT and SEC intend to have total control over Major CFB. The ACC so far has refused to allow itself to get destroyed to make that happen as SEC and BT want. So the ACC must be punished.

Reactions: Oak ridger
I will also add that FSU got screwed and ESPN is the main reason…What is the point of playing tough OOC games early in the season like FSU did when they waxed LSU…FSU wins in the Swamp with a backup QB…Bama beats a Auburn team on a Hail Mary…Keep in mind Auburn lost the week before to New Mexico State…

If I am FSU I don’t turn down the Bowl Game and lose the money…I go and take a knee the whole game…Let the Fan Base know…Buy the tickets for them…

Results don’t matter anymore and it’s BS…

Last edited:
Think about what just happened. FSU is arguably the ACC’s biggest football brand, historically speaking. They went undefeated and got screwed for 2 teams who lost games. One of them to a 2 loss Oklahoma team. What happens to UNC if they are in the same scenario? The ACC has not rallied around its member, where is UNC‘s outrage? Where is DAbo, Doreen, Brohm? Just a joke of a conference.

Think about what just happened. FSU is arguably the ACC’s biggest football brand, historically speaking. They went undefeated and got screwed for 2 teams who lost games. One of them to a 2 loss Oklahoma team. What happens to UNC if they are in the same scenario? The ACC has not rallied around its member, where is UNC‘s outrage? Where is DAbo, Doreen, Brohm? Just a joke of a conference.
They are wallowing in deep thoughts of that damned up coming basketball tournament. And more UNC basketball-onlys and basksetball-firsters will whine that I am being mean to their china doll sensibilities.

Even at UK now, the football coach could openly take a big shot at the basketball-onlys and basketball-firtsers and come out smelling good. UNC badly needs that same change.

Reactions: Kool1234567

bama's strength of schedule is ranked #3. fsu's is #50.

So they basically trashed FSU's season after winning outright and winning a power 5 conference championship because of what they feel will or won't happen because of a QB not playing. Regardless they earned the right to be in the CFP. If they get blown out by 40 so what. They have earned the right to play the game.

it's all about $$ ... Bama brings WAY more interest and viewers than FSU. easy decision.

So they basically trashed FSU's season after winning outright and winning a power 5 conference championship because of what they feel will or won't happen because of a QB not playing. Regardless they earned the right to be in the CFP. If they get blown out by 40 so what. They have earned the right to play the game.

it's all about $$ ... Bama brings WAY more interest and viewers than FSU. easy decision.
Agree with both.

Things that I have read points to how their star quarterback got injured and that is why. That is disgusting. And the injured quarterback is seemingly feeling compelled to blame himself.

Regardless of what was right in the inclusion/exclusion debate, what a gross, unjustified weight for a young athlete to carry. The NCAA is stating defacto that an individual is more important than the other 21 on the field or 100+ players on a team, or in other words, more important than the team itself. What kind of message are young players involved in pop Warner and HS Ball supposed to take from that?

The ACC has not rallied around its member, where is UNC‘s outrage? Where is DAbo, Doreen, Brohm? Just a joke of a conference.
Don't know about Brohm, but I don't recall hearing Dabo or Doeren
say much of anything about the ACC one way or the other (except maybe when Dabo wins the conference championship).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT