ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina basketball discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man am i missing something? The guy went after billy unprovoked. Then blames the ootb board and mike chimes in with ootb board is a mess? I thought we had been very well behaved. Wtf happened? Whats the mess hes talking about?

Reactions: Raising Heel
Man am i missing something? The guy went after billy unprovoked. Then blames the ootb board and mike chimes in with ootb board is a mess? I thought we had been very well behaved. Wtf happened? Whats the mess hes talking about?
I don't know why he just lost it today. He comes over here and gets mad at me because I quoted him and then tries to tie it into his bs with Billy. The solution to all of this is quite simple. Use the ignore button. If it really bothers him that bad then the ignore button solves everything. Maybe we should start a tutorial thread about how to use it.

I don't know why he just lost it today. He comes over here and gets mad at me because I quoted him and then tries to tie it into his bs with Billy. The solution to all of this is quite simple. Use the ignore button. If it really bothers him that bad then the ignore button solves everything. Maybe we should start a tutorial thread about how to use it.
a tootorial thread or a totorial thread?

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT