ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina basketball discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BillyL You want to grab a bite to eat and go over his post or have you already eaten lunch? ;)

I just now finished lunch, 0910 . . thank-you for the tag, good sir.

I'm beginning to think that Davey-boy has some serious mental problems to deal with, its evident that he's likely had some mommy-issues growing up, some folks just can't cut loose the umbilical cord.
The emotional meltdown displayed over on Raider was of epic proportions, he just simple lacks the ability to control himself, and that speaks volumes about him IMO.

Let's review this assclown's recent reactive posts over on that now locked thread :

I posted this @ 9:10 PM yesterday, and I quoted no one in doing so :

The concern with Platek is more that he has a lower release point than a slow release. If, left open he'll hit a lot of his shots, but, if a defender can stay close to him, getting a clean shot off becomes much more difficult.

To which Gary-7 immediately followed up with & quoted me:

"That is more accurate. Like many kids who start young he still releases somewhat low. Not Wes Miller low --- more Bobby Frasor low. That being said his stroke is more compact and thus more consistent than Bobby's, and watching him live I can tell you, because of his aforementioned fundamentals, a defender better close out fast when he decides to shoot --- that ball is on its way to the hoop with no wasted motion."

Nothing wrong with that post, and do keep in mind that the Southr follows G-7 around like an 11 year old with a boy-crush on his best friend, so, you know he must have read it.

Yesterday morning, Write-a-Book quotes the same message Gary did :

"LOLOLOL "but, if a defender can stay close to him, getting a clean shot off becomes much more difficult." ? Ya think? Ya mean if a defender can stay close to a shooter it makes the shot harder? Who knew, well this totally changes the game doesn't it? :confused: "

My response was this :

Was it really that funny . . ? I'd respond a little further Davey, but, then you'd get all flustered and have to email your mommy for help.

#assclownpost

Shortly after, Moderator Mikey interjects his thoughts regarding my post :

"Have to agree with you. Bout a half stupid post Dave! Guess we all make em. :cool: "

One would think that mommy's little boy would have gotten the hint and would just leave it alone. Instead he boldly goes where no sane man would with this retort first thing this AM after eating his third bowl of Froot Loops :

"Hey lil billy, what words of wisdom would you like to share with us next, the fact that water is wet?

Whats wrong lil billy, get bored sucking your thumb so ya wanted to try to join a grown ups conversation and I call you on saying something silly? These to many words for ya to read all at one time, maybe you can get one of your boys to read them to ya."

Is that some weak-ass BS or what . . ?

4 minutes after his post JuleZ replies :

"Petty."

Immediately, Mikey quotes JuleZ and posts :

"YES!

You 2 use the private message to air this out, not here in public view."

I'm typing out this response and missed ModMikey's post . .

"Yet another #ASSCLOWNPOST from a long-winded bag of hot air.

Just stop it, Davey-boy . . you are only embarrassing yourself further."

Mikey posts : "And for the last time!"

Southr continues on with his personal attack ignoring the mod's request/direction :

"I don't know what has inspired you to become a total jerk and I don't care. I have treated you in the past respectfully and yet for some reason you have felt the need to be a jerk. You prove with every word how silly and and petty you can be. Grown man that has to revert to hash tag nonsense, what are you 12?

I don't know what happened to you billy, that dropped you off the deep end, you used to be at least a decent poster. But it is as if you have separated from sanity and really, seems like you need professional help."

My last post on that thread :

"Apparently, somebody didn't notice the moderator's two requests to stop with the personal attacks."

Now, he has come over to OOTB and evidently feels the need to slight me yet again :

Davey boy, I'm sorry for all the butthurt you've brought onto yourself . . please seek some help . .

images
[/QUOTE]

Billy, how long will it take you to read all that nonsense you just posted? Yeah, I get it, you a big man now, you all grown now so why do you still feel the need to act like a 10yr old? Did I make you cry, did I make you have to lash out at the bad man, oh, you don't like being treated like you treat others?

Your mom called, Dave . . wanted me to know she cashed the child support check I sent her.

I just now finished lunch, 0910 . . thank-you for the tag, good sir.

I'm beginning to think that Davey-boy has some serious mental problems to deal with, its evident that he's likely had some mommy-issues growing up, some folks just can't cut loose the umbilical cord.
The emotional meltdown displayed over on Raider was of epic proportions, he just simple lacks the ability to control himself, and that speaks volumes about him IMO.

Let's review this assclown's recent reactive posts over on that now locked thread :

I posted this @ 9:10 PM yesterday, and I quoted no one in doing so :

The concern with Platek is more that he has a lower release point than a slow release. If, left open he'll hit a lot of his shots, but, if a defender can stay close to him, getting a clean shot off becomes much more difficult.

To which Gary-7 immediately followed up with & quoted me:

"That is more accurate. Like many kids who start young he still releases somewhat low. Not Wes Miller low --- more Bobby Frasor low. That being said his stroke is more compact and thus more consistent than Bobby's, and watching him live I can tell you, because of his aforementioned fundamentals, a defender better close out fast when he decides to shoot --- that ball is on its way to the hoop with no wasted motion."

Nothing wrong with that post, and do keep in mind that the Southr follows G-7 around like an 11 year old with a boy-crush on his best friend, so, you know he must have read it.

Yesterday morning, Write-a-Book quotes the same message Gary did :

"LOLOLOL "but, if a defender can stay close to him, getting a clean shot off becomes much more difficult." ? Ya think? Ya mean if a defender can stay close to a shooter it makes the shot harder? Who knew, well this totally changes the game doesn't it? :confused: "

My response was this :

Was it really that funny . . ? I'd respond a little further Davey, but, then you'd get all flustered and have to email your mommy for help.

#assclownpost

Shortly after, Moderator Mikey interjects his thoughts regarding my post :

"Have to agree with you. Bout a half stupid post Dave! Guess we all make em. :cool: "

One would think that mommy's little boy would have gotten the hint and would just leave it alone. Instead he boldly goes where no sane man would with this retort first thing this AM after eating his third bowl of Froot Loops :

"Hey lil billy, what words of wisdom would you like to share with us next, the fact that water is wet?

Whats wrong lil billy, get bored sucking your thumb so ya wanted to try to join a grown ups conversation and I call you on saying something silly? These to many words for ya to read all at one time, maybe you can get one of your boys to read them to ya."

Is that some weak-ass BS or what . . ?

4 minutes after his post JuleZ replies :

"Petty."

Immediately, Mikey quotes JuleZ and posts :

"YES!

You 2 use the private message to air this out, not here in public view."

I'm typing out this response and missed ModMikey's post . .

"Yet another #ASSCLOWNPOST from a long-winded bag of hot air.

Just stop it, Davey-boy . . you are only embarrassing yourself further."

Mikey posts : "And for the last time!"

Southr continues on with his personal attack ignoring the mod's request/direction :

"I don't know what has inspired you to become a total jerk and I don't care. I have treated you in the past respectfully and yet for some reason you have felt the need to be a jerk. You prove with every word how silly and and petty you can be. Grown man that has to revert to hash tag nonsense, what are you 12?

I don't know what happened to you billy, that dropped you off the deep end, you used to be at least a decent poster. But it is as if you have separated from sanity and really, seems like you need professional help."

My last post on that thread :

"Apparently, somebody didn't notice the moderator's two requests to stop with the personal attacks."

Now, he has come over to OOTB and evidently feels the need to slight me yet again :

Davey boy, I'm sorry for all the butthurt you've brought onto yourself . . please seek some help . .

images

Seriously? That was just immature. Just move on. There is no need to start talking about someone's mom and saying that they have mental issues. That's just beyond childish. Even though I disagree with you sometimes, you are usually a good poster when it comes to respecting someone else, but this is just pathetic and I almost feel embarrassed for you. If you think that Billy has offended you, just move on. All you are doing is the same thing that you are accusing him of.

That is not inspiration for anyone to join premium...
Yes it is, because I can get analysis from the guys who run this site and contribute to this site who can and DO give honest opinions, even if it's bad news or news we don't want to hear as Carolina fans.

Criticism and multiple viewpoints is okay!!! It leads to better discussion.

Yes it is, because I can get analysis from the guys who run this site and contribute to this site who can and DO give honest opinions, even if it's bad news or news we don't want to hear as Carolina fans.

Criticism and multiple viewpoints is okay!!! It leads to better discussion.
22e906c37f49fbf71d8056c07a179088.jpg

I get upset when this gets mentioned because I somehow missed it. What happened and what did it have to do with the Breakfast Song?

Ok, so I think Cool poasted this link or maybe someone else poasted it with Cool in mind as it is all about some bacon. Watch the video if you haven't- it's an all time great.

Then Alpha enters the thread, tells us that the man in the video died from heart disease and that we should have more respect for the dead. From there, comments were made to the effect of "maybe he should have said "no mo bacon" and he just kept getting angrier and angrier until finally he melted down. It was quick too- the whole thread ran maybe 5 hours.

is that right @coolwaterunc and @heelmanwilm ?

Ok, so I think Cool poasted this link or maybe someone else poasted it with Cool in mind as it is all about some bacon. Watch the video if you haven't- it's an all time great.

Then Alpha enters the thread, tells us that the man in the video died from heart disease and that we should have more respect for the dead. From there, comments were made to the effect of "maybe he should have said "no mo bacon" and he just kept getting angrier and angrier until finally he melted down. It was quick too- the whole thread ran maybe 5 hours.

is that right @coolwaterunc and @heelmanwilm ?
That's pretty much the jist of it. It was, by far, the strangest thing I've ever seen anyone have a legitimate meltdown over in my life. It was epic. I mean, I was just reading my thread with my jaw wide open the entire time.

That's pretty much the jist of it. It was, by far, the strangest thing I've ever seen anyone have a legitimate meltdown over in my life. It was epic. I mean, I was just reading my thread with my jaw wide open the entire time.

God i wish we could dig that up somehow. Without a doubt the funniest thread ever. Alpha just went down with the ship.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
This is the one "which do I use?" that I can never f*cking figure out. I've defaulted to just always using "effect" which probably makes some people think of me the way I think of people when they mix up their/there/they're and your/you're.

I think effect is a noun while affect is a verb. Or vice versa

Meanwhile back to smack down...

You are welcome to your clique but enough with the nonsense. I have tried to discuss and be civil with every one in your clique but you don't seem to be able to handle discussion. Best I can tell all you seem able and willing to do is tear someone else down and the sad part is you do that even if there is no disagreement.

Is that all you and your clique are about? Do you not understand that you are tearing this entire site down, is that what you want?

Holeeeeee crap! U went after HIM for absolutely NO REASON apparent in the thread at least! We've kept to ourselves and have behaved just fine since your "he man reason hater's" club hadyour aneurysm over officiating. Your attack on billy was uncalled for, but hey we've all done it. But to come over here and claim he's "tearing down the site" is just pure bull shyt.

First off, talking directly to Billy, you don't refer to my mother, I will be more than glad to tell you that face to face.

Next, I am going to do your clique a huge favor, so that none of you have to hide out here, I am giving you not just THR but this entire site. If this place is going to be run endorsing negativity, if it is going to allow posters to run down other posters that are trying to have decent discussions, then this is not a place I want to be any way.

I remember Alpha kept referring to congestive heart failure as congenital heart failure.

He went Chernobyl. I have never seen someone snap like that before. Just bizarre.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
First off, talking directly to Billy, you don't refer to my mother, I will be more than glad to tell you that face to face.

Next, I am going to do your clique a huge favor, so that none of you have to hide out here, I am giving you not just THR but this entire site. If this place is going to be run endorsing negativity, if it is going to allow posters to run down other posters that are trying to have decent discussions, then this is not a place I want to be any way.

Speaking of meltdowns...

I remember Alpha kept referring to congestive heart failure as congenital heart failure.

He went Chernobyl. I have never seen someone snap like that before. Just bizarre.

Yea when he said "congenital" i said "oh so his mom shoulda said 'no mo sausage'" then someone said somethinf about her sitting on a dirty toilet seat. lmfao!!!

Tip: avoid this problem by using "impact"

I'll go with @coolwaterunc suggestion and just avoid the words. I can't be bothered by trying to remember things like that. ;)
You may want to be careful. I could see where most things would work. But what if you were at a game or somewhere you thought the seats were affecting your butt? You could end up with something like, "These uncomfortable seats are impacting my ass." That would be a bad look on you.

See Davey's farewell speech over on Raider . .
tl;dr ;)

Seriously though, I love how he tries to lump us in with duke fans and completely ignores any wrong doing on his part. I'm so tempted to post on that thread, but I think I'll leave it be.

are you the one with the funny avatar and partial zip code? I actually thought it as a partial date.
You got it. It is a partial date. I find it unacceptable that he doesn't know what my avatar is. Everyone should know where that symbol comes from.

Would this be a bad time to offer him cab fare or a ride to the airport . . ?

j/k of course . .

Depends on whether or not you can still get your hands on a brown truck and if so, whether or not we can open a bar in the back while you drive. Or anyone else can drive, other than RH of course.

Deal?

Depends on whether or not you can still get your hands on a brown truck and if so, whether or not we can open a bar in the back while you drive. Or anyone else can drive, other than RH of course.

Deal?

LOL . . I'm for it.

Wassup with Mikey and his comment "OOTB mess" . .

Mike doesn't like us for some reason. I tried to flush it out but apparently he's not biting.

THN is right though- Mike codoning and agreeing with the sunshine pumpers is partly to blame for Raider's current state.

Reactions: sgrooms
Mike doesn't like us for some reason. I tried to flush it out but apparently he's not biting.

THN is right though- Mike codoning and agreeing with the sunshine pumpers is partly to blame for Raider's current state.

Agreed . .

Yeah, that comment he made kind of irritated me some. He's a good guy and a good poster, but I don't think that comment was appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT