ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB NCAA Tournament Challenge

so you're saying "WOULD NOT"?
I'd need to know the story behind those big hands before I make a final decision. Need to know if they are large hands for a woman or normal hands on a tranny. If we're talking large hands on a woman, she would be a lights off borderline would. If we are talking tranny, then definite would not. NTTAWWT

Reactions: Heelicious
Dammit. I wish I had remembered that McCaffery was Iowa’s coach when I picked them. That guy sucks.

Iowa is really struggling in the paint right now. Only going to get worse if their big guys get tired legs

Not a good start for me. I had Cincinnati and Ole Miss. Luckily I didn't pick them advancing past that, so it doesn't hurt my possible point total.

down by 8... wouldn't that be hilarious if they choked again?
It would be INCREDIBLE!!! I can't begin to describe how awesome it would be. And, I'm not a big UVA hater, either. A lot of my family are Wahoo fans. But, they play like they were just born when they get to the NCAA Tournament. It's the weirdest thing. To be able to totally dominate the ACC for 3-4 months and then just totally lose your composure and poise and shit-the-bed in the first round of the only games that matter.

It would be INCREDIBLE!!! I can't begin to describe how awesome it would be. And, I'm not a big UVA hater, either. A lot of my family are Wahoo fans. But, they play like they were just born when they get to the NCAA Tournament. It's the weirdest thing. To be able to totally dominate the ACC for 3-4 months and then just totally lose your composure and poise and shit-the-bed in the first round of the only games that matter.
Boiling Springs, NC... represent! HAHA.

I'm not a hater of UVA, per se. I do despise their style, and it would be so freaking funny if they got bounced by a 16 two straight years. Yep, Bennett is COY for sure.

Boiling Springs, NC... represent! HAHA.

I'm not a hater of UVA, per se. I do despise their style, and it would be so freaking funny if they got bounced by a 16 two straight years. Yep, Bennett is COY for sure.
EXACTLY! Bennett! Coach of the year? Really?

the commercials with these two guys are pretty funny, especially the one when he asks the dude to tell me when you were a player (playa?)...

64223.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
damn... you and Seth (whatever that dookies last name is) called that one
Davis. His dad is Lanny Davis - the politico / lawyer who worked for the Clintons - especially Hillary.

I am 1 for 4 so far today.
#winning
At least all my Sweet 16 are still intact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT