ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB NCAA Tournament Challenge

Dook will win this game tonight, no doubt. I'd bet all I own in life on it, straight up. But they might not cover.

And why aren't the vaunted greatest team to ever play basketball (this year's blow devils) capable of this sort of performance against a legit opponent? (Answer: they are capable of it).

You'd think if Dook 18-19 were the greatest team to ever play, like we're told, they wouldn't be letting a team from middle of pack of a very weak low-major conference hang with them even for a quarter, let alone a half.

I'm sure when Dook ends up winning tonight - that is all ESPN will run with ..... the magically heroic effort of the overall #1 beating a play-in weakest team in the field, coming off playing a tough game two days ago, and playing near Dook's home turf. Truly epic effort by Zion and the Zions. Worthy of ten articles.

Doom scored 31 points in tha half and are up 4, bison went almost 7 minutes without a point, and only made 2 3’s, dookies lucky they playing a 16 seed tonight

Reactions: Heelicious
15 of my sweet 16 are still alive, with only Iowa State bowing out too early.
I am hoping for a win by Auburn and Wofford tomorrow in our bracket....
I'd feel so much better IF we get to second weekend, if we don't have to face KU in Kansas, or Kentucky at all.

Kenny (UNC) and chuck (auburn) taking about if their alma maters meet next week is good tv.

Kenny can sit there and say “we -as in UNC - have been there many times before. We know how to handle it”. Chuck just had to sit there and shut up. No comeback for that, from Auburn POV.

Reactions: strummingram
Kenny (UNC) and chuck (auburn) taking about if their alma maters meet next week is good tv.

Kenny can sit there and say “we -as in UNC - have been there many times before. We know how to handle it”. Chuck just had to sit there and shut up. No comeback for that, from Auburn POV.
Those two are really good together. I might start watching them on the nba pregame stuff (and then skip the game... lol), just for the entertainment.

I don’t know about that. If UVA or dook wins the thing there are a lot of points to be made in those final four games.
You're up 90 points over @coryfly. He's the closest to you that didn't pick UNC. Your max is over 300 more than his. You're in really good shape to win.

Not sure. I'm on my phone right now. Can't see it either.
Well I assume most of us had dook in the FF so that game probably doesn’t matter. Go Sparty!

I thought I had UVA but didn’t so if they make it, I’m gonna slip back.

And as much as it sickens me, I will likely need Kentucky to advance to the finals or win it all to stay on top.

If UVA wins then I temporarily take the lead back. But have to hope that auburn beats Kentucky and goes all the way. If duke or Kentucky wins it all then it will be mark or Cory for sure.

The heels let me down for sure. /:

Oh they will pull away and win for sure. Hell we might have a slow start tonight. It happens.

But the Zspn meltdown will be epic when those turds lose.

That sounds like CBS's infatuation with Tim Tebow years ago. I swear it always sounded like Vern and Gary were touching themselves when they talked about Timmy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT