ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

This is me from last Saturday at the very tip top of Chimney Tops in Smoky Mountain National Park.

20160625_125509_zpshigkh8az.jpg
Dude, love the Groucho glasses with the funny nose. I wear those all the time when taking pics.

This is quickly becoming my favorite thread ever on OOTB. I promise to not be a little bitch. I'll post a pic soon.

Me and my receding hairline are fair game - hopefully my GF will remain off limits though.

ESB%20Pic_zpswfmwxzba.jpg

Damn,...we got Bluto and Alice The Goon. Where's Popeye?

@Hark_The_Sound_2010 - your girl doesn't really resemble Alice The goon. But I needed to take a shot at her for the heckle to work. She's lovely. But you do look like Bluto. Or Brutus. I never really understood why there were two characters that were the same but with different names. But I digress. Back to your regularly scheduled heckling.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I'm kidding y'all. I'm searching for the right one. I'm gonna probably poast two pics of me - one that's a pretty accurate representation and then one y'all can have some fun with.

And here's a picture of the infamous hot teacher that GSD was on the way to bang when he got in a car wreck (@gunslingerdick you're about due to tell this story again for like the fourth time):

teacher-in-my-hometown-accused-of-sex-with-student-and-she-is-ugly-29630.jpg

Nah, she actually kind of looked like the singer Pink. She had that haircut where it's short on the sides and kind of spikey on top. And she wasn't at all fat. Her body was banging. She was a real fitness type and even wore spandex leggings when she subbed. But she wasn't good looking. But put a bag over that broad's head and every one of y'all would have taken a ride.

Nah, she actually kind of looked like the singer Pink. She had that haircut where it's short on the sides and kind of spikey on top. And she wasn't at all fat. Her body was banging. She was a real fitness type and even wore spandex leggings when she subbed. But she wasn't good looking. But put a bag over that broad's head and every one of y'all would have taken a ride.
I think the term you're looking for is the pixie haircut style. Like this?

Morena-Baccarin-pixie-hair.jpg

Layered-Pixie-Haircut-Sexy-Short-Hairstyles-for-women.jpg

(And yes, you wish your teacher looked like this).

Reactions: tarheel0910
I think the term you're looking for is the pixie haircut style. Like this?

Morena-Baccarin-pixie-hair.jpg

Layered-Pixie-Haircut-Sexy-Short-Hairstyles-for-women.jpg

(And yes, you wish your teacher looked like this).

No. Those haircuts are cool. This was the early 90s and her haircut was ridiculous. I would liken it to something like this:

1d10c6ddac8bb987c57861bd433ef563.jpg

Only the pic I just poasted is still not doing it justice. It was like an early 90s rednecky version of the one I poasted. And she wasn't anywhere close to as good looking as any of these women.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
But put a bag over that broad's head and every one of y'all would have taken a ride.
I think the term you are looking for is “butter face.” Hopefully you’re not too old to know what that means. I had one of those teachers in high school. One of the best things about her was that her nipples were really sensitive. She would be at the front of the class teaching and all of a sudden those things would pop right out. Needless to say she was liked by many of the students.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT