ADVERTISEMENT

Rosanne tweets end her show

Ohhhhh lol whoops, I totally missed that exchange. I think it's funny the age card gets played on you since I'm probably only like 4 years old (?) and @heelz2345 Is the same age as me.
I'm older than you so I reserve the right to make fun of @uncboy10 and @carolinablue34 because of their age. If they don't like it they can GFT in their mom's basement.

“Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?” Barr wrote in the tweet.

The disgraced comedian then followed up with a second tweet, which was also retweeted by Trump Jr., saying: “Soros’ goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor ‘feelings’ instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that ‘racist’.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/29/don-trump-jr-retweeted-roseanne-barrs-racist-tweets/

I'm older than you so I reserve the right to make fun of @uncboy10 and @carolinablue34 because of their age. If they don't like it they can GFT in their mom's basement.
Just for logistical purpose, do they fukk each other in each mom's basement, fukk themselves in their respective own mom's basement, or fukk themselves in the other's mom's basement? It could go a lot of different ways. We may need to make one of those folded fortune teller things to help us decide.
mfortuner-teller.jpg

Well if you look at the OP’s link ....

“Muslim brother hood and planet of the apes had a baby = vj” .

Vj meaning Valerie Jarrett former advisor to Obama.

Now I had to google Jarrett and the thing that struck me as odd was that she looks a little like Rosanne.
Self burn?

CC

Reactions: heelbent
Well, you CAN, but you face the consequences... as we have seen. I don't think Roseanne lost her show because she is an alleged Trump supporter AND made the inappropriate comment. I am still trying to understand what her problem was with Jarrett that she'd even consider that kind of comment.
A good argument could be nade that she got the show back on the air BECAUSE she was a Trump supporter.

A good argument could be nade that she got the show back on the air BECAUSE she was a Trump supporter.
I think it was a combination of her pretending to be a Trump supporter and the backlash ABC got for cancelling Last Man Standing.

I think it was a combination of her pretending to be a Trump supporter and the backlash ABC got for cancelling Last Man Standing.
Not saying it's right or wrong but a lot of people picture someone like her when they find out someone is a Trump supporter.

Not saying it's right or wrong but a lot of people picture someone like her when they find out someone is a Trump supporter.
I'm sure they do. Generally speaking, people tend to imagine that the other side is full of horrible people and their side is so much better.

I'm sure they do. Generally speaking, people tend to imagine that the other side is full of horrible people and their side is so much better.
I don't know enough about her to say if she is a horrible person or not. I never watched her perform.

I've probably liked @uncboy10 's poasts in this thread more than any poast (of a political or social commentary) he's ever made before. That gives me hope.

But with that said, I want to clarify something.

Nah man, we're making fun of the people who play the age card against me incessantly. Someone last week tried to make a joke about me still being school, and I was making fun of that by pointing out how ridiculous it is to try to belittle someone for being at a major research institution regardless of their age.

I'm not sure if that comment was aimed at me or not. Maybe so. Because indeed I have made comments about your age in the past. But it was never a shot at you bettering yourself by going to college. Good for you. That's weird that you'd interpret it the way you did. The shot is that you're a wet-behind-the-ears millennial with little life experience in the real world. And from that, that I don't give your opinion much credibility because you only know the theory of how certain things work but have never actually been a part of the practice of trying to make certain things work. The heckle is that you've formed your opinions based on your life in your mom's care and then the safety of the liberal university sanctuary.

Granted, it's been a while since I've seen Planet of The Apes (of course I didn't watch that remake, which looked terrible) but I had a question that I'm hoping the board could clear up for me.

Was Rosanne comparing VJ to this?:
linda06.jpg

Or this?:

6c49d846d8b8ba04ddc054a1dc915c01.jpg

If you need to know what Valarie Jarrett looks like, here you go:
th

Lastly, I don't agree with Rosanne that Valarie looks like the muslim brotherhood.

muslim-brotherhood.png

giphy.gif

The problem here is that blacks have been called apes and monkeys going back before the Jim Crow era. There's a lot of history showing that this is very racist

Before Trump nobody would have been defending what she said
I haven't seen that many people coming to her defense, but people defending her has nothing to do with Trump. Not so sure why your default stance seems to be it's Trump's fault. You sound like those idiots that blamed everything on Obama and Bush. I think you're smarter than that.

My son in law is somoian and calls my granddaughters lil monkeys, I guess I'll have to kick his ass.
I call my dogs little monkeys all the time, but take incredible care not to use this same term of endearment for my Little Brother, who is black. Trust me, I worry all the time that I'm going to slip up.

And for the record, Roseanne compared VJ to an ape, not a monkey. Pretty sure that's worse for arbitrary reasons I don't pretend to understand.

I haven't seen that many people coming to her defense, but people defending her has nothing to do with Trump. Not so sure why your default stance seems to be it's Trump's fault. You sound like those idiots that blamed everything on Obama and Bush. I think you're smarter than that.

"Somebody is being racist - Donald Trump made that happen."

"Somebody is disrespecting women - Donald Trump made that happen."

"The economy is thriving, more people are working, more people off govt assistance, hostages from NK are being brought home, businesses are coming back to America - Donald Trump didn't do shit to make that happen."

lol

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT